Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323313 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2017
damilee:
Alright so, i will like to give some tips to those that will apply next year:

- Pray without Ceasing ( God is important)
- Start practicing from this year
- Practice Online SHL a lot of times and work on being fast
- Be familiar with PwC values
- For Group discussion, try to take responsibility (Time Keeper/ Presenter/ Facilitator)
- When presenting your points, you could build on a team member's point, this shows u would make a good team member. But also try to present a totally new point
-Start reading all these economic/political stuffs that we youths find boring, they would definitely ask about something related to the economy
- During your interview, try to be truthful as much as u can because they would definitely refer back to one thing you said and you know Integrity is highly valued by an Audit company like PwC
- Also don't depend on only this thread, read previous year's threads too
- And make sure you don't develop high blood pressure while waiting for their feedback mails.
- believe in yourself too

By the way, i got to the last stage last year and I wasn't employed, so for those that didn't get in this year, Please be persistent. No harm in trying again. I also got to Access Bank's last stage, NSE's last stage last year too, Sterling bank as well but i wasn't employed. Remember a winner is someone who tried one more time.
For those of us that got in, remember this is just the beginning. There is still a long way to go. So, we must not rest on our oars.

Shoutout to the op of this thread , other contributors and ghosts and all. God bless everyone, We wll surely meet at the top
Well said bro...a whole lot to keep in mind for prospectives.

I can very much relate with your success story. Indeed it was a long walk to success.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
AbbyE:
Is there anyone here that wasn't chartered before the interview that is chartered now ? Please what's the plan ?
Did you get any feedback on this? Please share
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2017
damilee:
Alright so, i will like to give some tips to those that will apply next year:

- Pray without Ceasing ( God is important)
- Start practicing from this year
- Practice Online SHL a lot of times and work on being fast
- Be familiar with PwC values
- For Group discussion, try to take responsibility (Time Keeper/ Presenter/ Facilitator)
- When presenting your points, you could build on a team member's point, this shows u would make a good team member. But also try to present a totally new point
-Start reading all these economic/political stuffs that we youths find boring, they would definitely ask about something related to the economy
- During your interview, try to be truthful as much as u can because they would definitely refer back to one thing you said and you know Integrity is highly valued by an Audit company like PwC
- Also don't depend on only this thread, read previous year's threads too
- And make sure you don't develop high blood pressure while waiting for their feedback mails.
- believe in yourself too

By the way, i got to the last stage last year and I wasn't employed, so for those that didn't get in this year, Please be persistent. No harm in trying again. I also got to Access Bank's last stage, NSE's last stage last year too, Sterling bank as well but i wasn't employed. Remember a winner is someone who tried one more time.
For those of us that got in, remember this is just the beginning. There is still a long way to go. So, we must not rest on our oars.

Shoutout to the op of this thread , other contributors and ghosts and all. God bless everyone, We wll surely meet at the top

The group discussion, even if you're not a time keeper, presenter or facilitator, be a key contributor. My group's topic was something on recession in Nigeria. I had been following up on it plus I wrote an essay on it, so you could say I was quite knowledgeable on that matter. So, when I saw the topic, I told myself I wouldn't take up any position but be a key contributor.

When it was time for personal interview, for some reason I can't understand, I was now nervous that I started rapping (talking very fast). The HR lady then asked if I wanted to perform well on the interview. You know my answer. She said I should be the way I was during the group discussion. So, appaz, they noticed my contribution and the fact that I was very comfortable with the topic. They even gave me few minutes to chill and get myself together. (I always had nice interviewers kiss.)

So, in essence, if you're very knowledgeable in your group's topic, it would be better for you to be a key contributor and leave the others to your group members. You don't want to appear like you're overshadowing them, y'know.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks Man, It was a really long walk
OversightTM:

Well said bro...a whole lot to keep in mind for prospectives.

I can very much relate with your success story. Indeed it was a long walk to success.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2017
I could relate to being nervous chai. I was looking for a simple word o,lol i didnt find it till d interviewer helped me. So yes, like i said, read wide so u would b comfortable with any topic. Doing this will make u a major contributor so u don't necessarily need to take up a position.
LaRochelle:

The group discussion, even if you're not a time keeper, presenter or facilitator, be a key contributor. My group's topic was something on recession in Nigeria. I had been following up on it plus I wrote an essay on it, so you could say I was quite knowledgeable on that matter. So, when I saw the topic, I told myself I wouldn't take up any position but be a key contributor.

When it was time for personal interview, for some reason I can't understand, I was now nervous that I started rapping (talking very fast). The HR lady then asked if I wanted to perform well on the interview. You know my answer. She said I should be the way I was during the group discussion. So, appaz, they noticed my contribution and the fact that I was very comfortable with the topic. They even gave me few minutes to chill and get myself together. (I always had nice interviewers kiss.)

So, in essence, if you're very knowledgeable in your group's topic, it would be better for you to be a key contributor and leave the others to your group members. You don't want to appear like you're overshadowing them, y'know.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks to you all for sharing your experiences. You know, I used to think people that the top four will pick are superhuman cry cry
Reading all the threads especially ours has encouraged me.

Uncle Therealadonye, I celebrate you. The time you invest in others and solve knotty questions is commendable. I really appreciate it.

For the lady that said I should leave EY, I never saw it from the selfish angle. I just like getting the experience. I could create relationships I can leverage in future. Ma bínú.

I have decided for PWC. YAAAAY. You see LaRochelle undecided undecided

You guys convinced me. I thank you all.
And also for other reasons.

Your company being beside the ocean doesn't hurt too.

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Boss Boss Tuale, na u o
Asiwaju12345:
so that was how I got...

Delloite last week

PWC this week

Awaiting EY

Presently working with the next after KPMG

Buh wah do I know

maybe DPR could be a better option

*runs outta thread

To my brothers on the field, brace up and keep the spirit alive...better days ahead!!!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Asiwaju12345:

so that was how I got...
Delloite last week
PWC this week
Awaiting EY
Presently working with the next after KPMG
Buh wah do I know
maybe DPR could be a better option
*runs outta thread
To my brothers on the field, brace up and keep the spirit alive...better days ahead!!!

I hail thee...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Asiwaju12345:

2013 - July 9
2014 - June 27
2015 - June 23
2016 - July 11
2017 - July 24

For future reference.

Wehdone sir, I hear your story grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maryjabeez: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
‎Felt I should share this (hate bin emotional makes me look weak)

* I know how those people who missed out feel right now. Honestly, I finished 2012 (was 19 at d tym) and I started job hunting 2014.

* I can't count how many coys I got regret frm, my course mate is an assistant branch manager in Access. Don't give up, everyone's journey is different.

There's no one way wit PwC, a girl in my group Jez participated n she got in, the one dat presented dint. The one tin I prayed for was that God shld give me interviewers that I can relate wit.

Honesty is another key factor, they askd if I maintained Relationship and I sed I dint cus at d tym I didn't have a fone (in my mind I bleeped up). Some of these interviewers have been wit d firm over 10yrs (at least mine had) and wld see rgt thru u.

Lk Ednut sed over desperation = regret. Wish u guys d best especially Gnen, Mcpat and Adenuga360. 

8 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Revibe: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Well said

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Revibe: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
maryjabeez:
‎Felt I should share this (hate bin emotional makes me look weak)

* I know how those people who missed out feel right now. Honestly, I finished 2012 (was 19 at d tym) and I started job hunting 2014.

* I can't count how many coys I got regret frm, my course mate is an assistant branch manager in Access. Don't give up, everyone's journey is different.

There's no one way wit PwC, a girl in my group Jez participated n she got in, the one dat presented dint. The one tin I prayed for was that God shld give me interviewers that I can relate wit.

Honesty is another key factor, they askd if I maintained Relationship and I sed I dint cus at d tym I didn't have a fone (in my mind I bleeped up). Some of these interviewers have been wit d firm over 10yrs (at least mine had) and wld see rgt thru u.

Lk Ednut sed over desperation = regret. Wish u guys d best especially Gnen, Mcpat and Adenuga360. 

Well said

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol... grin grin grin

OversightTM:

For future reference.

Wehdone sir, I hear your story grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
missrational:

What's the salary range after tax sef? For non-chartered
grin d letter says private and confidential. ah not fit write am here

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
missrational:

What's the salary range after tax sef? For non-chartered

When you collect letter, they'd state it there wink
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
OversightTM:

Did you get any feedback on this? Please share

idk..It is still open for discussion.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
You're welcome, fam.

Glad to have you.

Interestinnaija:
Thanks to you all for sharing your experiences. You know, I used to think people that the top four will pick are superhuman cry cry

Uncle Therealadonye, I celebrate you. The time you invest in others and solve knotty questions is commendable. I really appreciate it.

For the lady that said I should leave EY, I never saw it from the selfish angle. I just like getting the experience. I could create relationships I can leverage in future. Ma bínú.

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Interestinnaija:

Wehdone sah
.... Wehcome
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OyoCorper: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2017
For those of us that got in, it would be nice to get to know ourselves better before September. How about a WhatsApp group?

Btw how many of us will be going to the 5B on 4th August? I'd love to know those I'll be seeing there grin

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2017
OyoCorper:
For those of us that got in, it would be nice to get to know ourselves better before September. How about a WhatsApp group?

Btw how many of us will be going to the 5B on 4th August? I'd love to know those I'll be seeing there grin
The whatsapp group won't be a bad idea.

I will be coming to pick up the letter on the 4th
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2017
not bad lets do that
OyoCorper:

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2017
OyoCorper:

Awesome , please can you post the link to the Whatsapp group when you form one? So we all don't have to start posting our phone numbers on NL .
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
True this
AbbyE:

Awesome , please can you post the link to the Whatsapp group when you form one? So we all don't have to start posting our phone numbers on NL .
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okechukwu750: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2017
The WhatsApp group is really a nice idea. Please send the link
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maryjabeez: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
OyoCorper:

Again with the whatsapp group, what of we dat dnt have fone nw? cry embarassed
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
yinmu
maryjabeez:

Again with the whatsapp group, what of we dat dnt have fone nw? cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
abeg if u no fine, stay on NL...i trust pwc sef...beauty is part of the requirement grin grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
hheheh na liee i no fine o
Asiwaju12345:
abeg if u no fine, stay on NL...i trust pwc sef...beauty is part of the requirement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
don't worry...ur story will change in 3-6 months. sha no bleach smiley

damilee:
hheheh na liee i no fine o

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol AMEN ijn , i receive am, one doesn't have to bleach to b fine, i prefer being dark
Asiwaju12345:
don't worry...ur story will change in 3-6 months. sha no bleach smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.