Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322951 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nelronaldo(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
LaRochelle:
My job hunt journey, that begun in January, is finally over smiley.

From KPMG
To PwC
To Sahara Group
To Grant Thornton
To Cummins Inc.
To EY
To Deloitte
To Abax-OOSA
To Shell
To AOS Orwell...

To Grant Thornton, Cummins, EY and Abax-OOSA that didn't bother shortlisting me at all, I forgive you tongue.

To KPMG and Shell that dropped me after the first stage, I sight you grin.

To AOS Orwell that haven't begun shortlisting, you may like not to bother shortlisting me lipsrsealed.

To my dear Sahara that I felt the most comfortable during my three interviews... I know I flopped sha at the final interview. God bless you guys for the experience. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it 'cause it would have been difficult to choose between you and PwC, as I was already falling in love with you wink. **covers face**

To Deloitte who has been giving me hope, I salute smiley.

To my beloved PwC, thank you for this good news today, for ending my job hunt. I officially started to like you after I qualified in January kiss. My interview was two days to my POP, that was about 600km away from Lagos. I'm glad I got into you. This is where I wanted to work despite my perambulating other companies.

5B, here I come cool.
Good day please can you help with SHL practice questions for the assessment test?

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sijuadeeki: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good day please can you help with SHL practice questions for the pwc assessment test?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ibto1: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please can someone kindly help me with SHL PAST questions...ibukunadenugaa@gmail.com....God bless u real good
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Chuksyd1: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Anybody please SHL practice questions.
chukwunonye99@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Chuksyd1: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2018
Yudeeaikay:
Phewwww!!! I finally reached the end of this thread. It was a long and worthy read. Lemme go and continue studying SHL for this year's online test. May God bless my hustle!! Meanwhile Congratulations to Everyone that got in and those that didn't, the journey is not over until it is over.
Ma'am please can you send past questions yo this mail chukwunonye99@gmail.com. i will greatly appreciate it
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Elizdee: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Chuksyd1:

Ma'am please can you send past questions yo this mail chukwunonye99@gmail.com. i will greatly appreciate it

Please can I get shl past questions from you.
Thank you.... owoeyedami@yahoo.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Chuksyd1: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2018
Elizdee:

Please can I get shl past questions from you. Thank you.... owoeyedami@yahoo.com
Still haven't gotten any ma.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by RayOB1: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Okay........
God knows I've tried to be calm till now

But Fam, I'm going to carry placard tomorrow and storm Landmark towers if U don't give us an update on this Forensic recruitment @Dasataj!

dasataj:

If you have not been contacted yet, then relax. You should get a success mail. Regret mails dropped since Dec 12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
RayOB1:
Okay........
God knows I've tried to be calm till now

But Fam, I'm going to carry placard tomorrow and storm Landmark towers if U don't give us an update on this Forensic recruitment @Dasataj!

My brother/sister, we are both waiting on PWC ooo. By the time they are ready I hope I won't be talking of Senior Associate.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by folakemiotepola: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Quick question guys, can I do the PWC test on my Android smart phone, with chrome. Asap

And second can I get free past questions here thanks. otepolakemi@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by buccy(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
No you cant dear.
For the past questions, go to pwc thread for 2018 and download the dropbox. It is a lot but try and read as much as you can

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nkesi205: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2018
agroronnie:
I just finished the test, it was very similar to the one i took before for pwc uk's recruitment and also hilton's shl test and its easy, know your ratios and percentages. Its odd that its just link for the verbal and numerical tests and no the questionnaire yet, am sure it will come cos there is no pwc without L.T.E. anyways the email says complete your test from now till 2 march 2017, thats the deadline and the link expires after that. so at least results would be out by 6th, 7th march. confidence is key, all the best guys
pls agoronnie can be chat on whatapp,p08035100134
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nelronaldo(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2018
Thayorr:

Just came across this thread.

The requirement is 2.1, and below age 26. There were numerous people that got in straight from NYSC, with only a Bsc. It does not affect your chances, provided you perform in the interviews.

Seems the interviews are coming to an end. You can send a pm if you need one or two hint/info. Does seem the thread has not been too helpful as it used to be.
Sent you a PM
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by tunemike(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2018
KUDZ:

Thank you very much bro. I wrote the Numerical test again yesterday night after I replied the reminder mail that was sent yesterday

Those guys are efficient, they resolved the issue in less than 40 minutes from my complaint.

We would all be successful together.
Bro...I am experiencing the same problem now. Don't know what to do. I got an error code while trying to attempt the numerical reasoning.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OneOpinion: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Top of the morning to you all,

I need insights on how to go about OPQ.
I got to the interview stage in 2017.
Was dropped at the OPQ stage in 2018.
I would be taking OPQ again for the tax apprenticeship and I don't want to give it to chance.

Please should you have a working formula/tips, kindly intimate me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Flourishh(f): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin
mayoor15:
Really, marketing for pwc, it only goes to show you yourself don't know anything about the company you are applying to, anyways that your friend that told you dey current gan.... Tell am say I give am 3 gbosa
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martobi: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by temmyj(f): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello please I was sent an assessment invite from pwc for Finance Associate ( shared services), please I need assistance as regards the things I should expect, it was also state that it's aptitude and technical please help!!! It's urgent
quote author=TheRealAdonye post=57110110]Congrats you guys.
Hit me up when you're at the 5B.

Lunch on me.

[/quote]
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kingkennyd17(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please, someone should send me pwc past questions
ikennabenedict@gmail.com I have the exams on friday
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Uniquequeen20: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls house how much PwC pay there customer care officer/front desk officer. Pls urgent reply thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.