Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? (2416 Views)

8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending / Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? by Edenoscar(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
the oracles do not lie bro. the storm is brewing

https://www.nairaland.com/3586134/2.5million-crowd-marching-against-trump

please you should just hide your head in shame,even if 100million people march nothing is going to happen,he is an elected president in a democratic system of government,one thing i know for sure is trump will not resign i can bet my head for that and please dont even say he's going to be booted out of office because that wouldnt happen either so you're only left with untimely death like food poisoning, accident and assasination
Re: All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? by sukkot: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Edenoscar:

please you should just hide your head in shame,even if 100million people march nothing is going to happen,he is an elected president in a democratic system of government,one thing i know for sure is trump will not resign i can bet my head for that and please dont even say he's going to be booted out of office because that wouldnt happen either so you're only left with untimely death like food poisoning, accident and assasination

2.5 million protesters is enough to overturn the presidency and there are allegations that russia hacked into the electoral votes and made trump win. its a lot of stuff brewing. the storm is brewing. the oracles do not like bro. no where in the history of america has there been a gathering of 2.5 million people. this is historic

Re: All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? by jonbellion(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:

2.5 million protesters is enough to overturn the presidency and there are allegations that russia hacked into the electoral votes and made trump win. its a lot of stuff brewing. the storm is brewing. the oracles do not like bro. no where in the history of america has there been a gathering of 2.5 million people. this is historic

Russia didn't hack into the electoral votes
It has been made clear the results weren't tampered with
Shut the fukk up and go and do something reasonable with your life
Religion does indeed have devastating effects on the brain
Re: All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? by LMandela(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
make una no vex o, shey na Babangida be president now? abi the 2.5million 'protesters' still the protest? mtcheeeew!

cc: jonbellion, Edenoscar, Ranchhoddas, JackBizzle, mumumugu, Seun & Sukkot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Umuahia Catholic Church / How Do I Overcome Masturbation As A Christian? / Are You Happy You Were Raised In Deeper Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.