Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA (1162 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mark my word, this is the man of lawlessness that the Christian bible speaks of.

"For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction"

Despite the impeachment, Trump will win the next election after which the end of this age will commence.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Image123(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
frosbel2:
Mark my word, this is the man of lawlessness that the Christian bible speaks of.

"For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction"

Despite the impeachment, Trump will win the next election after which the end of this age will commence.

Your words are worthless frosb. Stop grasping at straws seeking relevance. Trump is not the first president to be impeached. And any analyst can easily predict that the US Senate that has majority Republicans will likely upturn any decision from the lower. Stop latching on forming spiritual Itoldyouso.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Razram: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
I have also read something like this sometimes ago that after obama, the new president will have iaaue and america will seize to exist. I think its a forecast though
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by voltron14: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Kyrx(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
And you're coming from where? The future?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Image123:

Your words are worthless frosb. Stop grasping at straws seeking relevance. Trump is not the first president to be impeached. And any analyst can easily predict that the US Senate that has majority Republicans will likely upturn any decision from the lower. Stop latching on forming spiritual Itoldyouso.

You obviously do not understand 'context'

A president who has flouted every rule in your white man bible and yet Christian hypocrites support him with a fevour never seen since the creation of the republic. If America survives this racist, serial adulterer, a man who bangs harlots, oppresses the poor and brown skinned Americans and constantly connives with foreign countries to betray his nation for MONEY, it will be the miracle of the century.

Of course , a decadent, lawless and immoral church will stand behind the most lawless and immoral president of the USA.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
frosbel2:

A president who has flouted every rule in your white man bible and yet Christian hypocrites support him with a fevour never seen since the creation of the republic. If America survives this racist, serial adulterer, a man who bangs harlots, oppresses the poor and brown skinned Americans and constantly connives with foreign countries to betray his nation for MONEY, it will be the miracle of the century.

Of course , a decadent, lawless and immoral church will stand behind the most lawless and immoral president of the USA.

cheesy

You obviously still do not understand English. I didn't support anyone, only stated the fact about your worthless words.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Image123:

You obviously still do not understand English. I didn't support anyone, only stated the fact about your worthless words.

Coming from a deluded white Jesus cult worshipper, it is a beautiful and timely compliment ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Image123(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Coming from a deluded white Jesus cult worshipper, it is a beautiful and timely compliment ! smiley

White Jesus, blue Jesus, whose business except those who don't know Him. Jesus died for my sins, you're free to have nightmares with His colour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Image123:

White Jesus, blue Jesus, whose business except those who don't know Him. Jesus died for my sins, you're free to have nightmares with His colour.

Except that Jesus is a MYTH , an ILLUSION. Even those PEOPLE who crammed Jesus into your African head, do not believe in him like they used to, and guess what - their countries are doing better than yours by a million miles.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Image123(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Except that Jesus is a MYTH , an ILLUSION. Even those PEOPLE who crammed Jesus into your African head, do not believe in him like they used to, and guess what - their countries are doing better than yours by a million miles.

A myth that you have nightmares about His colours. Aren't you sounding like a myth already? Run along, i shouldn't be found quoting worthless words too often already.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
unless this man is impeached and properly removed, anything said about him is irrelevant...
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
@frosbel2, are you a christian?
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Emusan(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
@frosbel2, are you a christian?
Are you the one asking this question?
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Emusan:

Are you the one asking this question?

I am getting confused about him. At a point, he was very evangelical. At a point, he appears to have a disdain for Jesus and Christianity. Now he is bashing white Jesus. I don't understand him at all.
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Emusan(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

I am getting confused about him. At a point, he was very evangelical. At a point, he appears to have a disdain for Jesus and Christianity. Now he is bashing white Jesus. I don't understand him at all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how confused he is

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by petra1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
frosbel2:

Coming from a deluded white Jesus cult worshipper, smiley
is there a black jesus?
Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
petra1:

is there a black jesus?

There is no Jesus at all.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by Daviddson(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
frosbel2:

There is no Jesus at all.
LOL. But Muhammed existed? And Buddha too? But for Jesus, He's a myth? Wow. Shows Jesus is the only truth amongst all of them, because people always try to deny and cast aspersions on the truth, especially when it hurts their moral codes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Will Be The Last President Of The USA by jcross19: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
frosbel2:

cheesy
is it not the same white man bible you are quoting from?

(1) (Reply)

Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? / Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.