Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (69705 Views)

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Don't fight for any politicians, soon you will see Amaechi and Wike like dis.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by brightology3: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
mytime24:
i'll comment when am back frm gambia
you NAF?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Yarduni: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=mlmguy post=52987783][/quote]

Fool, thank God your sorry poor asss has been banned. The next thing is to track you down and use you as the scapegoat. The idiot does not know .ng has a registry that even private reg can't hide.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by mlmguy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yarduni:

Fool, thank God your sorry poor asss has been banned. The next thing is to track you down and use you as the scapegoat. The idiot does not know .ng has a registry that even private reg can't hide.

Its idiots like you that make this country a zoo. You should be tracking your brain not me because it is lost.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sheggy13:

You meant to say renowned I believe, right?
Yes, thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Funpeter:
5 things I notice

1 they both ex presidio

2 they both put on native attire

3 they both has potbelly

4 they are uniting for a common cause

5 Baba where Palm why Gej where confirm shoe......

why the visit after Buhari left the country?
English yaff suffer Miscarriage grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cat and mouse finally met. Politics is a game of interest. Only fools kill for the sake of it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2017
No.. .it's a lie.. .he was at Trump's inauguration grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Ikpangi: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2017
the maN OF THE PEOPLE JONA grin cool cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Babysho(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2017
HonabFaj:
Please wait oo
Trump inauguration just ended
I though people said GEJ will be there ,or is the ceremony taken place at Obasanjo Villa

Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by uvalued(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2017
veekid:

campaign don start
becos

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 5:12am On Jan 21, 2017
nickxtra:
Yes, thanks
You're welcome brother.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Guse: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Yarduni: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2017
mlmguy:

Its idiots like you that make this country a zoo. You should be tracking your brain not me because it is lost.

Scammer. Thief. Armedrobber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.