Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Need MFM Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need MFM Deliverance (5592 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel Is A MFM Deliverance Minister / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need MFM Deliverance by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls does anyone know how i can be delivered in MFM. I stay at ketu lagos and would prefer a location closet to me

Thanks
Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by obinna58(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mfm is not solution to your problem but u are why not share ur problem here
Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by nysot(f): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Pls does anyone know how i can be delivered in MFM. I stay at ketu lagos and would prefer a location closet to me

Thanks
If you want to partake in MFM deliverance programme. Every Monday to Friday is deliverance at Prayer City,Magboro going to Ibafo and January weekend deliverance started today,Friday 20th to end on Sunday,22nd.

1 Like

Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
nysot:

If you want to partake in MFM deliverance programme. Every Monday to Friday is deliverance at Prayer City,Magboro going to Ibafo and January weekend deliverance started today,Friday 20th to end on Sunday,22nd.
thanks pls what time

1 Like

Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by nysot(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mbachuzara:
thanks pls what time
They start in the mornings sir. It's best you prepare to sleep there because they have prayer hours and you can also pray on your own when free.

If you have enough,you can get a room to stay. Apartment is from #800 upwards depending on the type you want.

I wish you the very best sir

2 Likes

Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
obinna58:
Mfm is not solution to your problem but u are why not share ur problem here
I just feel things are meant to move faster in my life. I graduated in oct yet no job.

I go for appitude test come out tops but yet refused to be given employment.

Wat else would i think of if not deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mbachuzara:

I just feel things are meant to move faster in my life. I graduated in oct yet no job.

I go for appitude test come out tops but yet refused to be given employment.

Wat else would i think of if not deliverance

Are you trying to move them? You don't know anyone around you that knows someone who attends MFM abi?
Re: I Need MFM Deliverance by promise267: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
I came for Deliverance yesterday, but they didn't allow me in bcus i dont have my accomodation reciept,i had to leave but was able to get some money today ,can i still join them tomorrow been Wednesday or i have to wait till next Monday?

(1) (Reply)

Do Ghosts Really Exist According To The Bible? @itsfact And @ravgach / "Should I Be Disappointed In God,when It Looks As Tho He Doesn't Answer Prayers" / Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.