Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (54228 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo) / Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by bqlekan(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Joel3:
we do not need Allah to bring blessings to this country. rather tell your Allah to bring blessings to the poor Muslim IDP camps. sure they need his blessings.

but we from south south don't need it. he can keep it to himself.

What is this one saying? undecided

8 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by ichommy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by refiner(f): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ewwww lipsrsealed

APC broom is not left out in this recession...

4 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by deolu2000(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Op and cohorts,continue lying, very soon you will turn to "oLIEwola"
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by juman(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2017
APC government is absolutely a senseless one.

Confused unserious government.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

Ok.
i dey comot this country angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2017
MzLarem:
i dey comot this country :-(
who would grant a Sadist Visa.

B*tch
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2017
fourfunmi:
Lord have mercy....
Where are we going to run to now?

Even purewater is N15 here...

Are you serious? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Babamama: 5:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus is Lord.

Explorers:

It's real o.

12.5kg cylinder is now #5300, #1000 in just 2weeks.

Imaging buying #90 indomie super pack and you decide to buy #350 kerosene to cook it.

Bundle of Firewood now is #250, 5 tiny sticks in a bundle.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Ishilove: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:
We went to the market and bought this today, imagine.

To make use of this, you buy 5 of this at least and put them together.
Buhahahahahahaha!! Kai, it is not funny but it is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by anthony86(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Diesel now #260 a litre. Running business on diesel generators how does one break even

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by justi4jesu(f): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017

Are you serious, seeeee broom my goodness. LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by WatchinginHD(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Its a lie op, tell me which market u bought it from in ondo, or maybe you were cheated... U shine your eyes in ondo
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by proeast(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Sure and Nivea roll on anti perspirant now 800 naira..
Damn it, this explains why body odour is on the rise! Expecially among ladies!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by idupaul: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
proeast:
Damn it, this explains why body odour is on the rise! Expecially among ladies!!

You are right

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Funjosh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
IT IS WELL sad
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Just use it to remove cobwebs
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by idupaul: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even the broom which was the logo of the Buhari's campaign has been hit dastardly by the man incompetence..

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by AngelicBeing: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

It's real o.

To fill a 12.5kg cylinder is now #5300, #1000 in just 2weeks.

Imagine buying #90 indomie super pack and you decide to buy #350 kerosene to cook/prepare it.

Bundle of Firewood now is #250, 5 tiny sticks in a bundle.
yours is better I bought gas #600 per kg in Abj I nearly cried since that day I start the pet my gas no time

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sekem: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's not hardship.

That's greed.

Ask yourself this: have the palm trees stopped producing the palm fronds too due to recession?

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Pearly255(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oh boi
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
this is crap. somebody lost his bargaining skill and bought an overpriced broom and you are making noise about it. I saw N100 broom with ma eyes and it was atleast 4 times thicker than this.

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by repogirl(f): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Even the broom which was the logo of the Buhari's campaign has been hit dastardly by the man incompetence..
APC supporters might not be able to afford brooms in 2019. They might have to change their logo to a more affordable object. Lmao!!

6 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by idupaul: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
repogirl:
APC supporters might not be able to afford brooms in 2019. They might have to change their logo to a more affordable object. Lmao!!

Certainly they will have to use saliva as their logo when Buhari is done with them grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A.P.C can u c megrin
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by JONSYN7154: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Guy this broom wey u buy so I dey suspect u say u be conc APC man. lol
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:
That's not hardship.

That's greed.

Ask yourself this: have the palm trees stopped producing the palm fronds too due to recession?

i think man-power became more expensive
lets admit, the energy required for a man to turn palm frond into broom must come from somewhere
and that is food and the price of food has increased too. so....

4 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Montaque(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
My neighbour keeps dogs as pet. They live in a small house near the gate. Recently, I discover he doesn't play or take the dogs for a walk as before. Feeding them is hard. The dogs are currently biting themselves to death, especially the young ones.
My neighbour just ignored them as if they don't exist, he expresses anger when they make noise, and he swears aloud that he will soon kill all of them and rest.
In my mind I'll be thinking how someone who hardly feed well in this town will also take care of pet dogs. Even people with children are finding it hard to feed extra mouth, not to talk of dogs.

8 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sekundosekundo: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:
That's not hardship.

That's greed.

If tell you to climb a palm tree now, how much will you charge considering the price of the machete in the market and the hunger in your stomach?.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Bahddo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerians' greed is the reason for the hyper-inflation. Everyone wants to cash in on hard times. The moment the average market woman hears that the cost of dollars have gone up, she immediately adds to the selling price of the local goods she has had in stock for weeks.

Buhari's administration is a big part of the problem, but the truth is that most Nigerians are very greedy.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by gurunlocker: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even the broom they used in brainwashing zombies is feeling the effect of the economy... And some are still here defending this hardship government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Businesses To Start With Small Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.