Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (54241 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo) / Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by klosety45: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

It's real o.

To fill a 12.5kg cylinder is now #5300, #1000 in just 2weeks.

Imagine buying #90 indomie super pack and you decide to buy #350 kerosene to cook/prepare it.

Bundle of Firewood now is #250, 5 tiny sticks in a bundle.
Oga u sabi maths well well.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by ezra1990: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Do not exaggerate things , a bundle of firewood is 150
Which country are u frm I need to knw!!!
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin don't tell me broom subsidy has been removed APC!!!! NA MY LIL BRO TYPE THIS ONE OO
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by ArabMopol(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
hahahahaha buhari is a lazy cow... abi unah don tire for sai baba , I told u guys earlier to save ur little strength bcux famine is fast approaching... Buhari must rule till 2039
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by thunderbabs: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol, even APC's broom has emanciated,

Courtesy of Buhari.

The broom reflects buhari's govt, reflects the hunger in the land.....and that is d same broom the APC will take across Nigeria to campaign again?

Chai
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
If this is for real then I think it's high time God intervenes in our current economic situation.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by iluvdonjazzy: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

Ok.
thats is enough, did u want me to start crying?
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by melejo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:

In other words, it now takes ten more minutes rather than the usual say five minutes to cut the palm fronds abi?

Again, your matchete is now like your Gold circle condom whereby you use it only once and you troway even though you dey buy am with dollars each time abi?

Keep defending your greed okay?

Nothing do you. As long as say na you go dey still feel the pains.

Mmadu ka a na-aya!
You actually know nothing about business. Do you expect the broom sellers to still sell same price just because the brooms are locally produced? It's this kind of your reasoning that landed Nigerians into this crook of a president. Let me give you free education on how the Buhari-induced inflection affects the cost of broom. Apart from the cutlass and other working tools, the broom seller goes to market, sells his broom and buys fish, maggi, garri etc. All those food ingredients have added price so he has to make up by reducing the size of his broom. The transportation fare to and from market has doubled, he has to make it up by affecting the price of the broom. If he get injured during his work, he will treat himself, don't tell me you don't know pharmaceutical products have increased prices. His children school fees have increase, he must make up to survive. Buhari is simply indefensible, so relax

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:
Explorers as if, na 4 ur area d change start.

Bt we re d once that re making d economy luk more worst because i can't imagine how d depreciation of d naira 2 d dollar or d scarcity of fuel take affect broom or palm leave in general.

The maker of the broom buys fromthe open Market , so he or she is simply stylishly increase his minimum wage in order to meet up with his/her needs
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by kenoz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by nkemjacob2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
all this tins no concern buhari cos e dey london for flexing. he need rest

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
You definitely didn't visit owo
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
ezra1990:

I dae ur front.....but wait o, where we dae go sef I hope sae no be America
No ooo,TRUMPet go pursue us grin

Na Canada we dey go.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by bqlekan(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
ezra1990:

Hmmm food for thought!!!

Sometimes, I just wonder what standard organization of Nigeria (SON) does. They really are not standardizing anything.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sorepco(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
I use 2 think like you. But changed my thinking the day i asked a vegetable sellerwhy her prices were up due to dollar scarcity...she informed me she needed to buy clothes for her kids that r impoted n affected by dollar xchange rate

She has to buy inflated kerosene to cook 4 her family. The bus drivers doubled their fares n she takes 2 buses to get 2 di market!!
Since then i ask no more y they increase their prices..

Bahddo:
Nigerians' greed is the reason for the hyper-inflation. Everyone wants to cash in on hard times. The moment the average market woman hears that the cost of dollars have gone up, she immediately adds to the selling price of the local goods she has had in stock for weeks.

Buhari's administration is a big part of the problem, but the truth is that most Nigerians are very greedy.

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by bqlekan(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
PastorAji:
walahi and some fvvls would be saying that we should sell a carton of chalk for 500

Just imagine. That is the problem we face when not fully established. I can't imagine Dulux selling a bucket of paint for anything less than 20k..

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even the APC broom is unaffordable grin
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Codes151(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
bqlekan:
This is serious. Even palm trees are not exempted. May Allah bless this country..
but the people ruining this country believe in Allah!
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by uvalued(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
abiolert:
There is hunger in the land

this dudes done the shout am out

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by UnlimitedIfex(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
gadgetsngs:

The maker of the broom buys fromthe open Market , so he or she is simply stylishly increase his minimum wage in order to meet up with his/her needs
Yah u re right, bt am talking abt d manufacturer, not d retailer that sell 2 d public.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Omeny: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=lwise post=52986341][/quote]

Hahahahahahaha
U don entire am ooooo.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by four4: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
And una still vote for the same party in ondo state
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sekem: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
melejo:
You actually know nothing about business. Do you expect the broom sellers to still sell same price just because the brooms are locally produced? It's this kind of your reasoning that landed Nigerians into this crook of a president. Let me give you free education on how the Buhari-induced inflection affects the cost of broom. Apart from the cutlass and other working tools, the broom seller goes to market, sells his broom and buys fish, maggi, garri etc. All those food ingredients have added price so he has to make up by reducing the size of his broom. The transportation fare to and from market has doubled, he has to make it up by affecting the price of the broom. If he get injured during his work, he will treat himself, don't tell me you don't know pharmaceutical products have increased prices. His children school fees have increase, he must make up to survive. Buhari is simply indefensible, so relax

Thank you so much for educating me.

Please if you don't mind, can you kindly educate me more on what causes all these increase in price so that we can start attacking the source/cause of all these increases in prices rather than the effects?
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Bahddo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
sorepco:
I use 2 think like you. But changed my thinking the day i asked a vegetable sellerwhy her prices were up due to dollar scarcity...she informed me she needed to buy clothes for her kids that r impoted n affected by dollar xchange rate

She has to buy inflated kerosene to cook 4 her family. The bus drivers doubled their fares n she takes 2 buses to get 2 di market!!
Since then i ask no more y they increase their prices..

increasing price because others increase price of clothes is part of the greed I'm talking of. The cost of transportation is a valid reason for increasing prices, not clothes. Haba!

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Pennywise(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
The broom na to kill witch not for sweep.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by dsocioemmy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
If APC logo can take this shape, then we must brace up to see the shape umbrellas will take this year
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by PastorAji(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
bqlekan:

Just imagine. That is the problem we face when not fully established. I can't imagine Dulux selling a bucket of paint for anything less than 20k..
hmmm looto ni

Efen bro Dulux for don d'ogbon si (made adjustments)
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
ezra1990:

Which country are u frm I need to knw!!!

I own a bakery and I buy firewood every blessed day so don't even go there
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by bqlekan(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
PastorAji:
hmmm looto ni

Efen bro Dulux for don d'ogbon si (made adjustments)

I tell you.. With mass production, you can make adjustments and reduce cost of production. Consumers won't find out.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by EddyTeddy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na Make u vex put am for ground?
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by fapcrook(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
See this
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by blank(f): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:
Explorers as if, na 4 ur area d change start.

Bt we re d once that re making d economy luk more worst because i can't imagine how d depreciation of d naira 2 d dollar or d scarcity of fuel take affect broom or palm leave in general.

They have to make enough profit to be able to buy foodstuff and other things that have been affected by dollars. Remember that they also live in the same state as you and we all have to go to the same market with the same price of fuel and diesel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.