Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis (13647 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola Not Sincere About LAUTECH Crisis — ASUU Chair / LAUTECH: Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Crisis. / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by Baba4dgals: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=AzeezAlao1 post=52991424][/quote]skymonie1@gmail.com
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by philsegz: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2017
bbg

Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by Artixmentor(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
hope it won't be like the previous news we heard abt January 15 reopening of the institution then.

It is only God that can save us from all these our so called political leaders.
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by jiddaar: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2017
mayoor15:
Then go find out, kuku tell us oyo takes all the profit now.... Thank God you didn't deny who was funding the school majorly, the way out is let Osun focus on its own university leaving lautech for oyo. Until that is done the crisis will always exist or better still, FG should take over from both states.... BTW am not from oyo or osun but I have friends there but that doesn't cloud my judgement.... BTW nobody seems to be talking about SUG that stopped school first semester exams because of that fraudulent election and how the students resulted to riots that led to school closure for 3 months in the name of semester break?

You didn't answer my question. You were just beating around the bush. The University is being funded 50-50 by Osun and Oyo. A proof is the disbursed 500m which was shared equally between the two states, so tell me something else.
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by Artixmentor(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Artixmentor:
hope it won't be like the previous news we heard abt January 15 reopening of the institution then.

Artixmentor:

before it was OAU, but now LAUTECH ti takeover.

Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by tripzalee(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2017
mayoor15:
Then go find out, kuku tell us oyo takes all the profit now.... Thank God you didn't deny who was funding the school majorly, the way out is let Osun focus on its own university leaving lautech for oyo. Until that is done the crisis will always exist or better still, FG should take over from both states.... BTW am not from oyo or osun but I have friends there but that doesn't cloud my judgement.... BTW nobody seems to be talking about SUG that stopped school first semester exams because of that fraudulent election and how the students resulted to riots that led to school closure for 3 months in the name of semester break?

you know nothing about LAUTECH
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by amodu(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2017
eezeribe:
The confusion that surrounds LAUTECH even reflects in their certificate.
40 FTC's in 2016... on front page
2 already in 2017...
When the time is right, I will cash my money in the bank contract and win the Title

You can take that to the bank... SMH
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by mayoor15(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2017
jiddaar:

You didn't answer my question. You were just beating around the bush. The University is being funded 50-50 by Osun and Oyo. A proof is the disbursed 500m which was shared equally between the two states, so tell me something else.
Exactly what ajimobi said after the rally, how does that equate to what had been going on before. Just ask yourself when did aregbe ever talk about the school, the strike or whatever, why did the students went to meet ajimobi alone not aregbe also. There are more to things like this and I still stand on it that, find out more before coming online to pitch your tent
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by mayoor15(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
tripzalee:

you know nothing about LAUTECH
Silence is the best answer for some people.
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
I'm very very happy right now. I'm patiently waiting for our resumption date to be made official.

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2017
mayoor15:
3months abi wetin i hear?
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by ultimate73(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2017
shout out si awon constituted authority
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by mayoor15(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
3months abi wetin i hear?
The lecturers first said semester break which lasted for 3 months before turning it to full strike around September so indirectly if you join it together it's about 8months
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by shara123(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Useless governors! Lautech's salary in a month could gulp up to #400M. Soo how will #500M settle d problem when about 7 months salaries are still outstanding.
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by plentykola(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2017
People just dey shout Ajimobi he was not the cos it was osun state govt that delayed in paying the money
Re: BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis by Behankey(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hope this is true. This leaders don't have regard for the youths at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers / 2008 NDA FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE / ###dp* Teachers Day Dp For Whatsapp, Profile Pics, HD Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.