Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed (1217 Views)

Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? / Just designed a new site..... critique / I Need Free Website Hosting With Subdomain URL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by lanbaba: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2009
i need to test a website i designed with dreamweaver8. so i need a free host, where i wont pay a kobo and i will also use a sub-domain like www.me.their.com
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by calibus(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2009
try awardspace.com
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by kolitos007: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
People just looking for freebies, why don't you just create a web server on your pc, install apache, or xampp instead of looking for freebies.
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by lanbaba: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
kolitos007:

People just looking for freebies, why don't you just create a web server on your pc, install apache, or xampp instead of looking for freebies.
how would i resolve the technical aspect of that.ie configuring the server software and all that, also , how do you resolve the issue of a domain name? since i dont have one yet,
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by kolitos007: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
lanbaba:

how would i resolve the technical aspect of that.ie configuring the server software and all that, also , how do you resolve the issue of a domain name? since i dont have one yet,

Mate you don't need a domain name to test a server locally, you can create a fake one in your root file host, so you can have yourdomain.local, almost teh same as you having yourdomain.com.

Go in google and just type xampp, you will see easy tutorials on how to install it you will be able to test it on your machine, what you are looking for, you ain't gonna find it, no one will give you web hosting for free, and you can test it on all browsers
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by lanbaba: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
is xampp freee to download or can you send me the link
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by kolitos007: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
lanbaba:

is xampp freee to download or can you send me the link

yes it is free go into google and type in download xampp, I can't send you the link, cus this forum usually kicks you when you add links so just type that in google download xampp and look for apache xampp for windows its pretty easy to use to be honest.
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by lanbaba: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
thanks man, useful info
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by kolitos007: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
NO problem, lets know how it goes
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by Holuem: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
If you insist on trying a free domain
check www.bravehost.com
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
i have the wamp server i use as my local server but if you insist that you need a free host then awardspace is what you need i have tried them on several occassion and it's work perfectly well give it a try
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 02, 2009
k is very right u need a web server esp when dealing with dynamic pages.i need some of those free host as to put some my site as demos for pple to comment.[color=][/color]
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by Kajool: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Paid hosting is more reliable than free hosting. If it is for business purpose than go for paid hosting as it is better to spend some money instead to take any risk. In most paid hosting customer get 24/7 technical support. However in free hosting you may experience great delay in getting reply to your support related queries. Free hosting has many other drawbacks as well. Free hosting server are normally oversold and also loaded with advertising which not only slows down your websites but may at times also result in sites being unresolved. Free hosting is less secured moreover you may not get all hosting features. There could be other disadvantages of free hosting as well.
If you are searching for excellent tech support, cheap and reliable hosting provider for your best need it will never be easier for you. Because there are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. I personally use http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace . After searching over many internet resources and web hosting reviews it is seems to be fit for my all hosting need.you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.
Re: I Need Free Web Hosting To Test My A Website I Just Designed by Alfred200825(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
use unlimited bandwidth and storage space

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: Nairaland Wap 2.0 Mode Enabled :: Antispambot Version Of Nl / Am I The Only One Seeing Cockroach In Yahoomail / How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Bing And Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.