Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Question To All Marvodians (MMM Members) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Question To All Marvodians (MMM Members) (697 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To All Marvodians (MMM Members) by efilefun(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Presently there's a limit of 31k when you "GH" but there's no limit on "PH" I will like to ask marvodians whose account are they PHing to that now sends out the 31k since they all claim there's no central account. Please can someone educate me on this??

Cc 2tek ( a die hard marvodian) lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Question To All Marvodians (MMM Members) by SexyNairalander: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2017
booked

The one dey ask dem before dem newa answer am, you cum dey ask more question

is your head correct ni abi you just like trouble?
Re: Question To All Marvodians (MMM Members) by efilefun(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

The one dey ask dem before dem newa answer am, you cum dey ask more question

is your head correct ni abi you just like trouble?
Over correct dey worry my head, just trying to confirm if we still got people who reason with their brain worshiping MMM.... Funny enough they've been viewing the thread but non of them is confident enough to answer the question even 2tek that had been posting epistles all over nairaland on how MMM will survive for the next 50 years
Re: Question To All Marvodians (MMM Members) by Femsmart(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Let them come out with logical answer. MMM my feet.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back And Better,i Got Paid Twice Today / With This,you Can Never Be Broke Again / wHEN YOU ARE NOT BLACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.