Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World (643 Views)

Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend / "Game Changers" Patoranking And Alex Iwobi Hangout Together / Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by iamVirus(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017

Alex Iwobi continues to receive accolades on the back of his performances for Arsenal and the Super Eagles.
The latest recognition is coming from Fussball Transfers, who have included the Hale End Academy product on their list of Top 50 Best U21 Players in the World.
The list features the likes of Maxime López (Olympique Marseille), Nathan Aké (Chelsea FC), Niklas Süle (Hoffenheim), Breel Embolo (FC Schalke 04), and Iwobi was ranked 44th.
“Arsenal coach Arsène Wenger is always ready to make a big break for young players. The latest project of the Gunners icon is Alex Iwobi, ” FT sad about Iwobi.
“The wing player is an integral part of the Arsenal squad. In the current season Iwobi has played 25 competitive games and is above all physically already on an extremely high level.”
Manchester City’s Kelechi Iheanacho was not included ( 50-31), but it should be noted that FT has not yet revealed the players ranked 30-1
cc: lalasticlala missyb3 ijebabe semid4lyfe , honeric01

Source: http://360jamng.net/super-eagles-alex-iwobi-named-among-top-50-u21-players-in-the-world/
Re: Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by iamVirus(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Make 9ja proud
Re: Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by carzola(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Did Taye Taiwo win this Am happy we now have players that don't fake their aga again.
I see Iwobi wearing a Barcelona jersey. Soon.
Re: Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by Gideonmi(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2017
carzola:
Did Taye Taiwo win this Am happy we now have players that don't fake their aga again.
I see Iwobi wearing a Barcelona jersey. Soon.
comma wear it for him. sad
Re: Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by pizzylee(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2017
deserves it
Re: Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by carzola(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gideonmi:
comma wear it for him. sad
am an Arsenal fan buh if the board doesn't drop Wenger and bring somebody that can bring out the best out of all the players then I see our star players all leaving again.
Re: Super Eagles’ Alex Iwobi Named Among Top 50 U21 Players In The World by Gideonmi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
carzola:
am an Arsenal fan buh if the board doesn't drop Wenger and bring somebody that can bring out the best out of all the players then I see our star players all leaving again.
u r right thou, wenger mata don taya mi

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia: Why I Want To Stage The Nationwide Protest On Feb. 5th / Pharrell Williams & Wife Welcome Triplets / #bbnaija: Gifty’s Real Boyfriend Releases Intimate Video Of He And Gifty In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.