Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? (4143 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Tv Series: Grey's Anatomy Vs. House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by iice(f): 3:48am On Jan 26, 2007
LOL yeah am thinking so too. There's a rumour that his firing is not even going to be worked into the script. They are not gonna kill off his character like the usually do in shows when someone leaves the show or gets fired. They might just start the show with 'Isaiah washington who plays the character Dr. Burke has been fired blah blah' and then continue with the show shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:50am On Jan 26, 2007
wow, that's terrible.

here's hoping it stays a rumor
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by soulpatrol(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2007
but how does calling one person a gay or whatever, mean everyone who is a gay actually has to butt in? he didnt go out cussing all gays now did he? ppl need to stand up for themselves. they should have resolved it between themselves.
same thing with the guy from seinfeld too. he called someone the n-word and all hell broke lose. all of a sudden all black people wanted his head! but true true, i woulda taken a chunk out his ass if i could lay my hands on him! grin grin grin
never really liked him as kramer on seinfeld anyhow! sheesh!
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by McOhMy: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2007
Oh my Gawd.! I just though I have to contribute to this. Grey's Anatomy is the best show at the moment. It's got to be McSteamy everytime. One look at those eyes and I'm gone!
BTW need to get my friends outside of the states to see it. Anyone know any good websites to show it for free?
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by iice(f): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2007
Latest news (don't know how true it is) Isaiah Washington is said to be back on the Grey's Anatomy's set and the problems have been dealt with internally. Hope this blows over soon enough and they get on with the show. Congrats to the cast for the SAG awards and to 'The Nazi' grin grin for best dramatic actress. wink
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by Loyalty(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2007
Finally i've found grey's fans, yeah am mad bout it it's everything touching,fun,just everything, i ve even got the third season, Ellen Pompeo my sweetheart,
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2007
I think the show's going down personally.
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2007
What do u mean? In what terms?
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by gem87(f): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2007
totally!!!!!!!!
luv it so much, Mcdreamy? hot!
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by soulpatrol(f): 2:13am On Apr 19, 2007
kinda annoying tagging everything mc dreamy, mc steamy, mc this. mc that. gee, i'm sick of it. like, mc-get-lost!

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by iice(f): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2007
Ahahahaha grin grin
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by arikky(f): 4:09pm On May 01, 2007
am a great fan of greys right now it seems its knight or mcdreamy that mite leave the show.
also isiah wash. was not lying is knight not a gay.
anyways the show is nice and SERIOUSLY knight is becomin dry and all
n dont be suprised if MCDREAMY will be the 1 2 leave
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by moondust(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2007
great show, just too much flirting angry
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by iice(f): 5:44am On May 08, 2007
Hehehe, isnt there a spin off in the works?
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by sexyella: 4:24pm On May 10, 2007
Interesting series.luv d characters in the movie.
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by ellediva(f): 6:55pm On May 10, 2007
As an ardent fan of the show, I know you can always watch on the www.abc.com but I am not sure if people in other countries can watch it on that site. It was formally on peekvid.com but I am not sure if it is still there.
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by weyi: 4:44am On May 12, 2007
cheesy hi ,i want to kno if its possible to download greys anatomy free 4m the net am a diehard fan
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by iice(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2007
Dunno if you can download it, i know you can watch it free online thou
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by weyi: 5:43am On May 14, 2007
pls tell me how
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by JhyMedex: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shonda Rhimes,her feminist agenda and misinformation...

Lol..any one noticed there r themes that kip recurring...

Too many Black Doctors...eh.?in the US fa..

Basically all d major Doctors and heads of departments are women..lol..Please lets b realistic..

Men r either killers,rapist or jerks on the series...

oh not to 4get.all positions of authority r held by women...i even saw a fire service chief who was a woman....lol!!!

#Greys anatomy
Re: Do You Watch Grey's Anatomy? by claseek(f): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problems Of Being A Nigerian Anime Fan / Apart From Youtube How Do Movie Producers Make Money In Nigeria? / So Wrong, So Wright: “award Winning” Tv Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.