Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer (60658 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / EFCC Replies A Nigerian On Twitter In Igbo Language / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by freecharles(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Federal SARS don't just go after yahoo boys again. They go after every youth even if you're an apprentice bricklayer or carpenter. They don't care. All they want is money to extort from you.

#trueStory.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by ladiesBOO(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2017
let truth be told, instead of stealing of Nigerians, it's better to steal from the whites..... it's just payback!!!
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by jidxin(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Let the guy channel his anger to SARS cos EFCC no get time for you.
u wicked o bro
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 2sexynet: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
baba na sars dey run am pass.
always sars.
useless coti.

efcc nodey park for road..begin flag you down...lailai.
na always sars.
any day..any time..best thing..wheneva any sars van mark u down..and torment you..
wrie down the pmaye nos..make aure you mark his face..trave him to his residence aft a month.
baba jus wipe off the family.
dats wat yhey need.
uselss bastardized illeterate sars ppl
smart geez don't make noise... those who do are the ones that suffer the most.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Jchi9876: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Rrr
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by atmos(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2017
what a reply
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 2shur: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
5 of my guys beeen killed by sars just cause of greed and jealousy.
why shoot.
2sexynet:
smart geez don't make noise... those who do are the ones that suffer the most.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 9ja4show: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
always sars.
useless coti.

na always sars.
any day..any time..best thing..wheneva any sars van mark u down..and torment you..
wrie down the pmaye nos..make aure you mark his face..trave him to his residence aft a month.
dats wat yhey need.

Becareful of what you write online, how can you wish another man dead? What is wrong with people

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 2shur: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
i wish them death csuse they dead ppl already.
till they stop the intimidation..harrasments
beatings
torture
forcing u to write statement
forcing yo to meet they bastardized bail conditions
threating to settle it outside the station.
all are tactics.
we need gun licence.
many af gone due to police brutality
police incessant killings
men i got hate for them to death
9ja4show:

Becareful of what you write online, how can you wish another man dead? What is wrong with people

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by lereinter(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2017
checkout the name of the person that post the comment
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Toosure70: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Abi o, after all they are helping naira against dollar.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by modelsms2: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
They can track and punish him o
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by jeff1607(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I'm not against Trump Oga get your fact right. I'm in Nigeria so what business do I have with Trump. Mention Sai Baba and you see me flaunting muscle grin

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 9jatatafo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sodijan:
I tired for dis Naija, i need to relocate to GAMBIA.

Barrow brother
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by uviesa(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
He said the truth
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Baroba(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Those stealing money meant for Nigerians and young men sitting behind laptops stealing both deserve to be caged...animals
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by herrdeustch: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
The whites never stole from us.We sold ourselves to them and are still doing so,Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.Besides if you can be a successful yahoo boy then nothing can stop you from becoming a great business person who can set up businesses that will make legitimate millions, employ people and make a difference.
kestare:
Let them leave boys alone.

The whites stole from us at a time T. Let us pay them back in their own coin, full measure shaken, pressed down and running over.

In fact lemme go an buy my lappy and android..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by gbegemaster(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I'm not against Trump Oga get your fact right. I'm in Nigeria so what business do I have with Trump. Mention Sai Baba and you see me flaunting muscle grin

And Ipob
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by HolyTitus(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
always sars.
useless coti.

na always sars.
dats wat yhey need.
BE VERY CAREFUL, BOY !!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Corrinthians(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:

May your days be long. Ipob zombies are irritating.

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 9ja4show: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
i wish them death csuse they dead ppl already.
till they stop the intimidation..harrasments
beatings
torture
forcing u to write statement
forcing yo to meet they bastardized bail conditions
threating to settle it outside the station.
all are tactics.
we need gun licence.
many af gone due to police brutality
police incessant killings
men i got hate for them to death

No doubts but there are ways to go about this, report to the authorities , killing them won't solve anything
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by NicoBaba(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pistolx:
Please what is yahoo yahoo I thought is those miscreants with laptops
yh wit magical ten fingerz dispensing dollars at a click
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Princedapace(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
always sars.
useless coti.

na always sars.
dats wat yhey need.

Did u just type this? And when has Yahoo Yahoo become a legal business? Stop defrauding people who worked hard to earn their money.. do u know the pains u cause them? A victim called our centre last week to lament how she was defrauded... she was a student.. she wept.. her line was used and her bank details.. even the white women they defraud, is it worth it? Live clean if u want to be free.. no peace for anyone.. be it those in national assembly or those on the street.. all na criminals..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
always sars.
useless coti.

na always sars.
dats wat yhey need.

yahoo yahoo raggae guy spotted

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Whytelyon(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
EFCC + SARS +Nigeria Police = 1 cadre of super powerful corruption. We all know that.

What the guy gave on his twitter handle is what should be done. How can someone use biro and paper and steal 704bn naira, and yahoo boys would steal $21,000 and you'd come for the yahoo boy? What happened to the politheifs? Una gree give the yahoo boy work em no do am? Make we talk true for once o.

Your salary, 50000 naira = $100, a polithief, fights beats and comes out on TV, many cannot speak good English and you see them moving with Ghana must go bags, and using good phones, while you, walk round the whole Nigeria, and even your shoe don day do "I swear to God", na em EFCC go come for you. Think am na.

Make we day talk true sha. The main criminals, na those Hausa armed robbers way day form polithief... catch and arrest them before coming for yahoo boys, as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
tillaman:
Hilarious!! Yahoo boys spoke person
Chairman of Yahoo boys association of Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Postboiswag(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
The first day I started yahoo my lappy spoil
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
In as much as d whites don't feel any kind of remorse or guilt during d slave trade, then we have no reason to feel for them this time around. Didn't they look to d future and think a time like this would come? They did all kind of bad and unbelievable things to the black nation all in the name of superiority and use us to build their own world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.