Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer (60659 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / EFCC Replies A Nigerian On Twitter In Igbo Language / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by DivneFavour(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
You want peace while you are giving other innocent people sleepless night by defrauding them. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Potoskyleee: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please leave hustlers alone... Person go dey tidy sequence from monday to sunday(no sleep)... When Oluwa go answer am with small payment, na so una go dey bad belle am say em dey do Yahoo. Abeg mek all man mind him business ooo. Yahoo boy no carry gun come for your house say mek you drop.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by 2shur: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
nawa o.
so ai no fit dey talk wetin we dey see everyday.
if na soldier talk dis one now for road
una go fir talk back.
besides how can a student be doing yahoo
if she wasnt greedy as well.
see yahoo is not only on computer.
our nation is yahoo
our leaders ..yahoo
style of leadership..yahoo.
minsiters
governors
pastors
last administration...massive yahoo.
current administration...coded yahoo
education...yahoo
telecommunications...yahoo.
bank...yahoo
mmm...yahoo

basically everyone is out thr to cheat one another..
bankers.marketers.business men and women..traders..cab men...clubs..customs..ndlea...car dealers..land sellers..land grabbers...burea de exchange...airport officials..the list is non ending..everyone is out there to cheat the other..no joy

Princedapace:

Did u just type this? And when has Yahoo Yahoo become a legal business? Stop defrauding people who worked hard to earn their money.. do u know the pains u cause them? A victim called our centre last week to lament how she was defrauded... she was a student.. she wept.. her line was used and her bank details.. even the white women they defraud, is it worth it? Live clean if u want to be free.. no peace for anyone.. be it those in national assembly or those on the street.. all na criminals..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
whalai if i see person wen go teach me i go run go buy lappy
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by greatbrian(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by greatbrian(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
DivneFavour:
You want peace while you are giving other innocent people sleepless night by defrauding them. No peace for the wicked.

You are damn right man
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Herrmes: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
You're commiting a crime then when you get arrested you start crying foul? These boys need to shut up and grow up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by IamUdo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Efcc twitter handle has been on fire lately, epic response
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by zinaunreal(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nothing come out for the reply jor. Let the yahoo boys live in peace. They bring foreign exchange into the country while politicians look for ways to divert stolen funds away from Nigeria.

They will not focus on prosecuting them. Infact who have they actually convicted satisfactorily? efcc and sars are fathers of look the other way corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Misterdhee1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
baba na sars dey run am pass.
always sars.
useless coti.

efcc nodey park for road..begin flag you down...lailai.
na always sars.
any day..any time..best thing..wheneva any sars van mark u down..and torment you..
wrie down the pmaye nos..make aure you mark his face..trave him to his residence aft a month.
baba jus wipe off the family.
dats wat yhey need.
uselss bastardized illeterate sars ppl
Nd some people liked this rubbish.. Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Misterdhee1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Whytelyon:
EFCC + SARS +Nigeria Police = 1 cadre of super powerful corruption. We all know that.

What the guy gave on his twitter handle is what should be done. How can someone use biro and paper and steal 704bn naira, and yahoo boys would steal $21,000 and you'd come for the yahoo boy? What happened to the politheifs? Una gree give the yahoo boy work em no do am? Make we talk true for once o.

Your salary, 50000 naira = $100, a polithief, fights beats and comes out on TV, many cannot speak good English and you see them moving with Ghana must go bags, and using good phones, while you, walk round the whole Nigeria, and even your shoe don day do "I swear to God", na em EFCC go come for you. Think am na.

Make we day talk true sha. The main criminals, na those Hausa armed robbers way day form polithief... catch and arrest them before coming for yahoo boys, as simple as that.
You are very foolish for writing this whole baldersdash.. So defrauding innocent whites is the way out? What happens to those that do cheap Labour to feed themselves? What happens to those who find that despite the whole messy situation still survive, albeit legally? Yahoo Boys are no different from armed robbers. They deserve whatever treatment they get... Those that aren't feeding off fraud don't have two heads.. Bloody Lots
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Misterdhee1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Whytelyon:

Thank you. You are an idiot. A pig. A dog, a bastard.
Can you pls show everywhere where I said a yahoo boy is better that you call your bastard future son names here. It shall never be well with you for ever quoting me here and speaking this crap. You'd die a useless fellow.

I said, they are the same. If they want to arrest people, they'd start arresting the political thieves first then come for the yahoo boy. Even a thief like you, don't you steal from people, with uniforms? That you come here to insult people. Stupid fellow. slowpoke.
Smh.. Failed Parentage on rampage.. Bro, it's well with you.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Whytelyon(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Smh.. Failed Parentage on rampage.. Bro, it's well with you.

Yes thank you.
If you don't know how to talk go and learn.
You are very stupid to even keep calling me names. You are more than stupid. Failed percentage my foot, do I sound hungry to you way make you come day insult your stupidity here. You think everyone who talks back is a yahoo boy, you know me in person way I gist you say yahoo ma ma occupation? You must be very stupid. Anuofia.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Cutex01(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Whytelyon:

Yes thank you.
If you don't know how to talk go and learn.
You are very stupid to even keep calling me names. You are more than stupid. Failed percentage my foot, do I sound hungry to you way make you come day insult your stupidity here. You think everyone who talks back is a yahoo boy, you know me in person way I gist you say yahoo ma ma occupation? You must be very stupid. Anuofia.
don't mind the judgemental c.unt
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by louie3(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
kestare:
Let them leave boys alone.

The whites stole from us at a time T. Let us pay them back in their own coin, full measure shaken, pressed down and running over.

In fact lemme go an buy my lappy and android..
Na where your sense just reach be this. I prophecy more sense to your brain.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by kestare(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
louie3:

Na where your sense just reach be this. I prophecy more sense to your brain.

Keep preaching. Amen sir.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by kestare(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
herrdeustch:
The whites never stole from us.We sold ourselves to them and are still doing so,Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.Besides if you can be a successful yahoo boy then nothing can stop you from becoming a great business person who can set up businesses that will make legitimate millions, employ people and make a difference.

Find me money to start business wey go thrive.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by fizziea(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
baba na sars dey run am pass.
always sars.
useless coti.

efcc nodey park for road..begin flag you down...lailai.
na always sars.
any day..any time..best thing..wheneva any sars van mark u down..and torment you..
wrie down the pmaye nos..make aure you mark his face..trave him to his residence aft a month.
baba jus wipe off the family.
dats wat yhey need.
uselss bastardized illeterate sars ppl

Alaye, chillax nw
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by HtwoOw: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maybe you should check punchnews paper today or punch news website

Sars went to Uniosun and shot at least 3 people playing ball on the field

9ja4show:

Becareful of what you write online, how can you wish another man dead? What is wrong with people
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by QTEST007(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by herrdeustch: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
lol.How am I sure that you are not already a Dangote.OYO
kestare:

Find me money to start business wey go thrive.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by dederocs(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
The guy has a point,even though short sighted.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by mrLhanray(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
stealing is stealing, once you take what is not yours, either forcefully, deceitfully or smartly. all your actions have consequences. you take someone's hard earned money, and you expect peace.
Re: EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer by Ghostmaverick(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
PAYPAL CASHOUT DROPS

I am selling Paypal cashout drops WORLDWIDE, yes, WORLDWIDE; US, UK, CANADA, ETC

PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. Personal Paypal Account: $80
2. Premier Paypal Account: $100
3. Business Paypal Account: $150

4. 1x Personal Paypal Accounts +1 Practice Account FREE: $85
5. 1x Premier Paypal Accounts +1 Practice Account FREE: $110
6. 1x Business Paypal Accounts +1 Practice Account FREE: $160

7. Paypal Practice Account: $10
8. Paypal Practice Accounts: $15
9. Paypal Practice Accounts: $20

*NOTE* I CANNOT DO CITY REQUESTS FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS. THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE. I CAN DO STATE REQUESTS INSTEAD.

*****************************************************************************************

IF YOU NEED PAYPAL TRANSFERS INDICATE ALONG WITH YOUR ORDER STATING MINIMUM BALANCE

Your order will be shipped in the following sample format.

Username: someone@someemail.com
Password: somepwd
Name: Firstname Lastname
Email: someone@someemail.com
Address: Some Address
PayPal Balance: 100.22
PP Currency: USD
Credit Card: MasterCard | 0000 12/2020
Bank accounts: Bank of America, N.A. CHECKING, 3673
Account type: Premier

GUIDES AND BONUSES
Not only will you get a fully working paypal account you will also get all of this!:

- A Guide to Hide like a Ninja from PayPal
- Cashing out PPandCVV Methods
- CC to Paypal Cashout
- Security to Paypal v1.1
- Dr Cleans PayPal Methods - from Evo
- Easy PP Security Cashout
- Hacked PayPal to Bitcoin (No VirWox) 2015
- How To cashout Paypal
- How to create stealth Paypal accounts
- How to not get suspended on eBay and PayPal
- MisterBitcoins Paypal Guide
- Open polish paypal
- PayPal - Guide - Important!
- Paypal Blueprint - Avoid limiting your account
- PayPal Carding Stuff
- paypal cashout 1
- Paypal Cashout 2(working)
- Paypal Cashout Method
- Paypal Cashout using app
- paypal stealth
- PayPalAccount
- PaypalBomb2
- PP or CC To BTC Cashout 2015
- Screw-Paypal Toolkit Pro 2013
- Sending PayPal without calls
- Setting up paypal
- Setup Anonymous PayPal
- The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Mobile Profits - Make money anytime, anywhere
- Toolkit Pro 2014 (PayPal)
- Transfer Balance from Hacked PayPals TUT
- Transferring funds from a hacked account
- Ultimate Guide to PayPal Credit
- Unlimited Stealth Paypal Accounts and How to Withdraw Guide
- Untraceable_PayPal
- Verify PP accounts with ETRADE
- Verify your PayPal account without a Credit Card
- Verifying Paypal
- Vtoris 100% Clean Paypal Transfer Guide 2015
- Yasuo Paypal Guide V.45
- Yasuo Receive And Cashing Out Guide

This is the ULTIMATE Paypal Package!

Any questions or problems just give us a message we are more then happy to help, Once ordered please do not forget to leave positive feedback!

All Sales are Final!
We will only replace,
• In case of invalid password or difference between the actual account data and the one claimed in the account description.
• We are not responsible for the 'Security Measure'. Replacement is NOT provided for this.
• An account will be replaced if the actual balance of an account is less than 50% of the claimed balance e.g When you've bought an account with over 6000 claimed balance and its actual balance is less than 50% of the claimed balance, but still higher than 3000, a replacement is NOT provided.
• In order to get a replacement for any reason you have to provide two screenshots where the account balance (screenshot
page "view all my transactions"wink and holder's email can be seen.
• Replacement is NOT provided for the accounts if they got 'Limited' after purchase.
• In order to replace an account which had got 'Limited' before it has been bought you should provide a screenshot of a
main page where the holder name mail and address are seen.
• All socks, which have been used to check the accounts, had been checked not to belong to the PayPal IP addresses
blacklist. This leads to the next rules paragraph.
• Some of these accounts are as old as 2001 and others are as new as 2017.

PM me on ghostmaverick@protonmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.