Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics (26834 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC / 2019 : How We Will Stop Mega Party – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by BUHARImyDOG: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
We are pace setter

shetap
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by BUHARImyDOG: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
limeta:
Only in yoruba land. south east /South/south dont want to know you.

are you trying to cerebrate this nonsense
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by OnankpaBa(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
ok
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by CXLVII: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

You are a shame to comprehension.

Ok
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Mufasa27(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
I wish yorubas and my brothers from the east could stand in one accord to fight the bigger enemies (hausas)...

1 Like

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Cire80: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
that doesn't make them bad or evil.
I'm not saying they're bad. It's short sightedness.
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by OlaMiki: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Foolish and brainless comment from a bigot located below
enyanwoke:
South west yield more power and influence.. Heheheh, most dumbest thing I have heard this year
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Afriifa(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cire80:
I'm not saying they're bad. It's short sightedness.
thank you!! Now your job as a good citizen, is to make them realize that without making them look evil or hated. Hating them or fighting for a separate country will not make you any better person.
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by afrikanns: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

lol those people just tire..me

they should pray make south -east and south- south no deal with them like the north is dealing with them now

with this your response, I think I can rightly rate the level of your intelligent Quotient

1 Like

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by oblak00(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
I so much love the south-west. E.g Lagos and Ondo(my brothers lives there)

as a Nigerian, I am always proud of Lagos state anyday, anytime.

Although my Neighbours always refer to them as "Afonja" I still like them.

The only problem i have with them is their support for the Notherners even in the face of wrongs. However God knows why.

Nigeria Rocks. Just imagine how united we were when our troops matched to Gambia......... I love that feeling
Lagos is not an afonja land. Lagos is for everyone. If you won't still accept this, then let me ask you something. If it is now constituted that everyone should return to his/her state, do you think this rule will apply to the likes of Lagos? Dangote's multimillion naira industries nko? Will he move away? What about other prominent Nigerians whose businesses are in lagos and contributes to the success of this economy? Will they be driven out? No! I agree for other states but not Lagos, 'a no man's land'

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Afriifa(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
oblak00:

Lagos is not an afonja land. Lagos is for everyone. If you won't still accept this, then let me ask you something. If it is now constituted that everyone should return to his/her state, do you think this rule will apply to the likes of Lagos? Dangote's multimillion naira industries nko? Will he move away? What about other prominent Nigerians whose businesses are in lagos and contributes to the success of this economy? Will they be driven out? No! I agree for other states but not Lagos, 'a no man's land'
since you know Lagos very well, i will advice you to contest the next governorship election, so you could make this country a better place.
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Adebowale89(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
ofonjas and there amala-ewedu mentality

even the Apc there drug lord help formed he is no where to be found....yet this agbero generation are here making noise

grin grin grin grin grin grin

even jonathan obansanjo help in power neglected the ofonja to pair with Igbo......now tell me wat influence does ofonjas yield

JONATHAN KNOW u ofonjas are nothing....only one nigeria that is wat u guys are after....omo niles

you're simply an imbe.cile

I read what other tribe have been saying and they have been tackling d op with a constructive critique

your illiteracy is going beyond irritation. what's paining me is God u are adding to ur monicker

you're omo esu and I knw u are a guy hiding under a female monicker just as ojukwu ran away to abidgan in female dress

coward!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Basic123: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
oblak00:

....Exactly,that is why the oba of lagos is HRM chukwumerije nwokolo and the governor of lagos is HE chioma ebili and the deputy governor of lagos is HE danjuma sokoto.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by tollyboy5(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
oblak00:

I know you thinking about the big lost to those investors. we smarter than that in Lagos if you don't constitute nuisance in our land you very welcome but when you start misbehaving you get ur ass kicked out the same method is applied to every southwest state if you are a big investor you are wellcome that those not make it your land. but if we decide to use violence and deprive people of their investment its also our choice but we would always choose to be wise. then later some people would be shouting no mans land

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by ettybaba(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
enyanwoke:
South west yield more power and influence.. Heheheh, most dumbest thing I have heard this year
Work on your English language first.
Political comments can follow.
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by DonCortino: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Just as they did in 2015 that landed us in today's mess.

Afonjas! Funny folks

1 Like

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by eventsms(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Research Project Topics And Materials Website Http://www.Researchmaterials.com.Ng
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by tishbite41(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afonjas deceiving dem selves since 17B.C
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by mayoor15(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:

The only problem i have with them is their support for the Notherners even in the face of wrongs. However God knows why.

Nigeria Rocks. Just imagine how united we were when our troops matched to Gambia......... I love that feeling
Somebody serve my guy one cold ORIJIN zero....
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by deomelo: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

they should pray make south -east and south- south no deal with them like the north is dealing with them now

The South-South and South-West region will get N138 billion (equivalent to 51.45 percent) of the federal government total spending of N268 billion on construction and repairs of 171 roads across the nation. Specifically, South West zone has N64bn for 26 road projects in the 2017 budget. The zone which had the lion’s share of N67bn in the 2016 Appropriation Act had 18 projects which included the Lagos-Ibadan road (N49.4bn), Apapa-Oshodi, Lagos (N5.2bn) and the MMI Airport road (N4bn)

If the best way to deal with the SW is enjoying the largest portion or over 51% of the nations' infrastructure wealth and development, then let them continue by all means and you continue to hate and keep stewing in baseless hared that gets you nothing but cheap and lame jokes that amounts to nothing.

Btw, exactly what % did the SE get under Jonathan or the major infrastructure started and completed in the SE? Nothing, just a refurbished low grade airport, that's all.

Beats me why you people still don't know the sad joke is on you...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Afriifa(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
mayoor15:
Somebody serve my guy one cold ORIJIN zero....
lol. Dude you just got my taste right, i even drank one today
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Oblang(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

How exactly is the north dealing with them? Which region has the highest share in the budget and appointments? Make all of una just dey there dey mumu urself....

1 Like

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by tishbite41(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're simply an imbe.cile

I read what other tribe have been saying and they have been tackling d op with a constructive critique

your illiteracy is going beyond irritation. what's paining me is God u are adding to ur monicker

you're omo esu and I knw u are a guy hiding under a female monicker just as ojukwu ran away to abidgan in female dress

coward!
but Ojukwu was honoured more dan any oda Nigerian(Awolowo inclusive) in his death. So gently swerve out of here

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Adebowale89(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
tishbite41:
but Ojukwu was honoured more dan any oda Nigerian(Awolowo inclusive) in his death. So gently swerve out of here

he was honoured? while thousand of people died coz of his paucity of foresight decision?

a true hero is the one that died for his people not the one that ran away somewhat of disguising like a lady out of the country

I think u shud take ur dico and know the meaning of the word "honour" before saying rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by pazienza(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adebowale89:

he was honoured? while thousand of people died coz of his paucity of foresight decision?

a true hero is the one that died for his people not the one that ran away somewhat of disguising like a lady out of the country

I think u shud take ur dico and know the meaning of the word "honour" before saying rubbish

I guess taking Otapipia and ending a miserable life, is Yorubas definition of honour.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by tishbite41(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adebowale89:

were thousands not dead b4 d war? was he responsible for dat? re thousands not still dying? is he responsible for dat? I dnt expect him to b a hero to u Afonjas bt he's a hero to us. he used his father's money to prosecute d war, lost all his father's properties in d process. he didn't care, he fought for his pple. I dnt knw hw many igbos will do dat nw. d irony of it all is dat he was honoured more dan Awolowo who had a clear foresight according to u. Ojukwu u did not go to war for d sake of war, derewas no oda choice. d Igbos were marked for extermination, so we had to defend ourselves. no regrets, we re beta dan any oda tribe in Nigeria. so dnt lecture us on Ojukwu, we knw our leaders and Ojukwu is d greatest of dem all.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by stealthtiger(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
ofonjas and there amala-ewedu mentality

even the Apc there drug lord help formed he is no where to be found....yet this agbero generation are here making noise

grin grin grin grin grin grin

even jonathan obansanjo help in power neglected the ofonja to pair with Igbo......now tell me wat influence does ofonjas yield

JONATHAN KNOW u ofonjas are nothing....only one nigeria that is wat u guys are after....omo niles
Why are you talking as if you are mentally constipated? Why do you talk with so much hate oozing from every pore in you? You and your confederates are the kind of people that keeping taking this country backwards. You talk as if your brain backfires. If you know you have nothing to say other than hateful rhetorics, shut your disgusting mouth up and read the contributions of intellects that would disgrace your stupidity and lack of maturity. You this pathetic creature. Colossal mass of waste to the community of sane humans

3 Likes

Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by ollaxworld: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:

what is this one saying
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by Afriifa(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
ollaxworld:

what is this one saying
please don't qoute me again
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by stealthtiger(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
ollaxworld:

what is this one saying
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by tishbite41(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
pazienza:

I guess taking Otapipia and ending a miserable life, is Yorubas definition of honour.
hahaha dnt mind d psychopath
Re: 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics by femolii: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dont mind the osus i mean the south east they never recover from what yorubas did to them during the civil war. i think another one is on the way coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Slams President Buhari On Her Recent Tweet (photos) / APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week / Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.