Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word (2339 Views)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Sylverly(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
[As a man and as a husband it’s your duty to protect your wife’s heart, not to break it. Don’t hurt your wife in these silent ways:

1. You check out other women

Your wife wants to be your queen. She wants you look at her and think “I married the most beautiful woman in the world”. What do you communicate when you check out other women? You basically say that you desire other women more than you desire her. Your wife wants to be desired, loved and appreciated. She wants to be your number one. Think about how much you hurt her before you allow your eyes to wander.

2. You only talk about yourself

Imagine you come home from work and you immediately start to tell your wife about your boss, your coworkers and your plans for the weekend. She listens because she’s interested in your life. She wants to know how you feel and what you experienced.
Now it’s your turn to listen to her. But the moment she opens her mouth, you walk away from her to switch on the TV. How does she feel? Just think about how you would feel if she did the same to you.

3. You don’t do the small things you used to do

Do you remember the time when you and your wife met? Do you remember your first date? I’m sure that you acted like a real gentleman. You opened the door for her. You looked deep into her eyes. You gave her a gentle kiss on the head. Now that you’re married, you don’t do any of these things. You are too busy. You don’t have time. And when you are really honest to yourself, you don’t care about these things anymore, now that you won her heart. But just because she’s yours now doesn’t mean she won’t leave if you break her heart. Make time to be that caring, loving and thoughtful gentlemen your wife first fell in love with.

4. You spend more time with your friends than with her

I encourage you to spend time with your friends. Having good friends that you can rely on is extremely important. However, you are not married to your friends. You are married to your wife and you should give her the feeling that she’s the most important person in your life – because she should be. Nobody wants to feel like the second choice, especially not the woman who loves you more than anyone else.

5. You rather look at your smartphone than at her

You are getting older and your wife is getting older too. You might not know it, but one of your wife’s biggest fear is losing her beauty. A woman’s perception of her own beauty is directly correlated with her self-esteem. I’m sure you want a confident wife who feels beautiful. Good. Then show her how beautiful she is. You don’t have to say a word. Just look at her with a cheeky smile and give her a kiss. Stop staring at your smartphone and appreciate your wife. She deserves it.

6. You don’t desire her anymore

Desire and passion are important aspects of every marriage. Once the flame is out, it’s hard to save your marriage. Giving your wife the feeling that she’s not beautiful will break her heart. Giving her the feeling that you don’t desire her will rip it into pieces.
Act before the flame goes out.

7. You don’t see that she’s suffering

Let’s imagine for a second that you only talk about yourself, spend more time with your friends than with her, and you haven’t had an intimate moment in weeks. She’s worried that you are not attracted to her anymore. She’s scared that you don’t care anymore. That’s bad, but you could still rescue the situation. Being aware of her suffering and reacting appropriately is your last chance to save this sinking ship.

The best thing you can do is to tell her that you are sorry, talk to her about everything and promise to better yourself.

The worst thing you can do is to ignore that she’s suffering and to move on as if nothing is wrong. If you do that, she’ll move on too…but without you]

1 Like

Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Afriifa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
same 7 reasons i want to marry

1 Like

Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Sylverly(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
same 7 reasons i want to marry
really
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Afriifa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
yea
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by legwa10(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice update #I'MAWARENOW
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Janeyinspires(f): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
No 1.....for what na? . . Anyway,fruit salad addicts won't miss this one.
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
its impossible to do away with no1 tho undecided
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Sylverly(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Janeyinspires:
No 1.....for what na?
Anyway,fruit salad addicts won't miss this one.
when I thought u could be an advocate.. Lol
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Janeyinspires(f): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sylverly:
when I thought u could be an advocate.. Lol

Well.I have been advocating...buh in a subtle way.
For no 1,he has every tendency to cheat and one thing I can't stomach is 'men who cheat.'

1 Like

Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Sylverly(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Well.I have been advocating...buh in a subtle way.
For no 1,he has every tendency to cheat and one thing I can't stomach is 'men who cheat.'
well, I believe when it comes to a family that will work, all hands must be on deck
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by firstking01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Janeyinspires:
No 1.....for what na? . . Anyway,fruit salad addicts won't miss this one.
You sef dey here janey??
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Janeyinspires(f): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Sylverly:
well, I believe when it comes to a family that will work, all hands must be on deck

On point!
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Janeyinspires(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
You sef dey here janey??
Yeah................................
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Janeyinspires(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
You sef dey here janey??
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by firstking01(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Why you no wan call me nau, this is unlike u....i lost my phone and retrieved my line.
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Janeyinspires(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
Why you no wan call ne nau, this is unlike u....i lost my phone and retrieved my line.

Gimme your contact,I no longer have it.
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Gimme your contact,I no longer have it.
Check your maiL....I 've dropped it there.
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by refreshrate: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Get married first when your wife starts to give you drama come back and veto this.

Let's be honest this is just another mild men are scum post.

How about the men don't they need attention love and care?

Not tonight I have a headache is no where in this post.

You try to talk to someone they try to prove equal right for absolutely no just cause.

Drama unnecessary..unending

Wetin him write again sef ...I'm coming...

Babes what's wrong? Response: nothing. Later you don't even care you saw how I was looking and you didn't even bother shocked ffs when I asked what's wrong what did you think I was doing?

Seriously, the drama women put up after marriage ? SMH

Noticed that before marriage boy and girl in car will be jisting and laughing, make dem marry finish.

Women take note. All that drama and trying to prove God knows what, STOP IT! Nobody has time for that sort of thing abeg.
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by Sylverly(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
refreshrate:
Get married first when your wife starts to give you drama come back and veto this.

Let's be honest this is just another mild men are scum post.

How about the men don't they need attention love and care?

Not tonight I have a headache is no where in this post.

You try to talk to someone they try to prove equal right for absolutely no just cause.

Drama unnecessary..unending

Wetin him write again sef ...I'm coming...

Babes what's wrong? Response: nothing. Later you don't even care you saw how I was looking and you didn't even bother shocked ffs when I asked what's wrong what did you think I was doing?

Seriously, the drama women put up after marriage ? SMH

Noticed that before marriage boy and girl in car will be jisting and laughing, make dem marry finish.

Women take note. All that drama and trying to prove God knows what, STOP IT! Nobody has time for that sort of thing abeg.
lol..The equal right issue is like a dominant factor..However, u have to apply wisdom. because, that very issue..has so many links.
Re: The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word by refreshrate: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sylverly:
lol..The equal right issue is like a dominant factor..However, u have to apply wisdom. because, that very issue..has so many links.

It's so annoying
After claiming equal right finish when landlord knocks for rent you will hear are you not the man?

Please let's leave this issues
Let them continue doing equal right and the men should continue with the list biko.

We cannot come and go and die because of life companion

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple’s Art Inspired N@ked Shoot - Sexy Or Trashy! / The Qualities Of A Beautiful And Diligent Virtuous Women / Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.