Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only (2340 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Two Years Courtship About To End! Please Help,he Loves Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by mmababy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
plessssssssssssssssssss my girl friend wants to leave her husband because he doest suck her pussy .and she likes sucking alot.nairalanders what do u think about it.for matured minds only
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Akinagirl(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2009
That is something that needed to be discussed before marriage. How were they coping before then?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Dvampire(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2009
i'm sorry o but i think ur friend needs to do a reality check. she wants to end her marriage because of THAT?! call ur friend to order. if sucking of privates is her problem in her marriage, then she does not value her marriage.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by vanderjo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2009
@PSOTER,
That is not an issue and it shows they didn't actually plan before going to marriage and like Dvampire said she needs reality check.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by seyenko(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
She should please say in the marriage but outsource the pussy sucking to me
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by yme1(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2009
shouldnt this have been discussed before the marraige
let the both of them stay in that marraige and sought themselves out instead of thinking about break up
suck ko, suck ni
hisssssssssssssss

make una no beef me o i just dey vex, that is y
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by unfaded(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
out of curiousity, does she blow him?
because if she does, then she can demand that he does the same,
as for me, o!, i can't suck anything, eyama!! lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by sistawoman: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
Quid Pro Quo

If she is sucking him then she should stop.

This is not a reason to end a marriage.

is she 14 or something?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by olanajim(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2009
I have a question for the poster.

How did your friend know that she will only be satisfied when a man suck her?

Don't get me wrong. If no one have suck her before, she won't have discover that side of pleasure. Who is the person that suck her?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by ariblaze(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2009
lo outta all the reasons

lol six million ways to breakup choose one
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by olanajim(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2009
Blazing words!

Outofthemillionsonlyoneexcusewillbebought!

Cleared?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Dafking: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
if sucking is really important ton her satisfaction, she should remain in her marriage and consult me to help her out, i won't do more than sucking if she insist. i also have a couple of friends that will be ready to meet her request. i am damn seriousoooooo.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by sistawoman: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
Dafking:

if sucking is really important ton her satisfaction, she should remain in her marriage and consult me to help her out, i won't do more than sucking if she insist. i also have a couple of friends that will be ready to meet her request. i am damn seriousoooooo.

I have to say that this is very very very nasty.

Are you in the habit of tasting another mans sperm?

Because that is exactly what you will be tasting if you are sucking a married woman.

When a married couple have sex they dont use a condom, and if they are at the baby making stage then he is nuttin all up in that. And if the woman has her tubes tied he is nuttin all up in that. And if he does not care if they have a baby or not he is nuttin all up in that.

I hate be frank but maybe the thought of eating another mans sperm might deter some of yall from doing it.

A woman will leak a mans sperm out of her for up to 3 days.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by CrazyMan(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2009
Maybe your friend’s pussy smells so badly; that’s why the poor man can’t suck it. Even I myself, I can’t suck a pussy that sinks.
But if I must advice you, I would tell her not to foolishly work out of her matrimonial home simply because her husband didn't practice MouthAction with her because she would definitely regret it in the future.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by ima1(f): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
well was the husband sucking it b4 they got married, if he wasn't then i don't see why she is bitching, but if he was, then she need to sit her ass down and talk to him, cuz thats a silly reason to end a marriage, abi the guy dey lick am 24 hrs, wey she no fit do without am
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by ikamefa(f): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
seyenko:

She should please say in the marriage but outsource the pussy sucking to me

kai! " grin " i don laff tumble for hia! grin grin grin grin

9 j a people sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bestest post so far! tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by cece84(f): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2009
this is no reason to end marriage
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by onyxera(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
@poster,
i read ur post and it said 4 matured minds only. tell me, does endin a marriage 4 d reason u gave sound mature?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by bluespice(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
how old is she again?
hasnt she heard of toys? angry angry angry
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by oluwafemi113(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2009
am waiting to read more reply
before i make my.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Hollysmile: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2009
@mma, you too dey intrude for married pple life. Better go and marry!
Wonder why you go leave ur house, go dey peep other pple private (sexual) life. As u old reach!
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
DUMB POST.
Have an arrangement with the husband that you should do the "sucking" for him while he does the fucking thereafter
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by mmababy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
olanajim,yes you asked me a question,thanks for it.as a matured people we are,she is not a virgin before she got married,she have been in one or two relationships befor she got married.thats why africans die in silents alot without airing their minds.see so many marriage have broken up because of this,but shame don't let us say the rightful thing that causes the problem,we hide it because it is not in our culture to say it out.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by mmababy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2009
onyxera yes i said for the matured minds only?because some stupid posters will abuse the post and start saying all sort of rubbish as one has,just said.this forum is good because you view other peoples mind and take some useful informations you need and trash others.thats why my post is for matured minds not any how posters.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by JJYOU: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2009
indulgence
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by izeek(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2009
what kinda kid got married early?

thats the problem with marrying a perv, or bera still guys wey dey find wife wey sabi do,
una don see the consequence?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by sistawoman: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2009
Did they discuss this before marriage?

Did he do this befor marriage?

What does he say when she asks for it?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by Archilles(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2009
@Poster,
Tell ur friend she's silly and should grow up. Comon, I have heard and read several reasons/excuses why pple want to or actually broke up and this is the most stupid one of them all angry Its inconsequential whether she dey blow the guy ooo, or the guy dey suck her p***y before or they discuss the matter before marriagge ooo, she's plain stupid. Now tell me, if she go court make dem dissolve the marriage, which reason she go give, ?
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by ijleke(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2009
@poster you know wat most marriages break up or cheating sets in cause either the woman or the man arent SEXUALLY SATISFIED in it, so i suggest u tellur freind that she needs to communicate with her hussy
- tell him wat she wants during LOVEMAKING, they should be able to discuss like MATURED adults and she should stop NAGGING if the hussy says he wont do, there are other things to do too let her ADJUST thats the essense of been MARRIED.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by jamace(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2009
Did they discuss this before marriage?

Did he do this befor marriage?

What does he say when she asks for it?

Yes, that's a good question.

Poster should ask the friend whether the bobo use to do her like that before they got married. Otherwise, tell your friend not to add another syllabus, a difficult one for that matter, for the poor guy.
Re: Marriage Is About To End Please Help.for Matured Minds Only by slimfine(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2009
did the husband refuse or did she not mension it? is the real question. She should talk with her hubby if she values her marriage. Sex is a big part of marriage ooh so saying that she is stupid is ridiculous. she just need to communicate effectively with her husband that all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalawo Removed Cowries From His Head / How Do You Feel About People On Nairaland Revealing They Know Your "Secrets"? / Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.