Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman (996 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
The three people on the replacement list bought to him were one Niger Delta, one yoruba and one Igbo. Being the tribalist that he is, he advised that Magu's name be resubmitted for North to keep the position. Since the creation of EFCC over 15 yrs ago, no SS, SE or SW has ever occupied that agency as Chairman or Chair. All past and present EFCC chairmen and chairs have been Northerners.

In the same vain, this is not different with the Nigerian Customs, when Buhari took over, he realized that the next in command to be Comptroller General of Customs was a Yoruba man, he quickly went and arranged a Northerner, in fact an outsider, indeed a former military man to come and head the Nigerian customs, something never done before in the history of Nigeria. Are the Deputy and Assistant Comptroller General of Customs who spent over 30yrs of their career serving and working hard, hoping to reach the apex as any human would loved to, only to be bypasssed by this bigot to maintain Northern control. Shame on SS, SW and SE for keeping quiet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by amnesty7: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thank God we are free to reject the OP's opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by moscovite7(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where do you get this faulty information. DSS needs to visit you.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by saintkash(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
The OP is really pained. .....sorry ooo. Whomever does it better should keep on...

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by infohenry(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
So this is part of freedom of speech. When you are called to clarify this crap you wrote here, you will start shouting freedom of speech.
Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by orisa37: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
In the spirit of Fulani Herdsmen Propaganda.
Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't know why you people are attacking me. What's untrue in my comment? Has there been any Southern EFCC chairman since creation? Answer is NO. Did Buhari bypassed a Southern next in command to be Comptroller General of Customs by bringing in a fellow Northerner, an outsider, a military officer for that matter? Answer is Yes. Were three southerners recommended to replace Magu? Yes. Then why are you black idioots who cannot reason attacking me? Men...black people! SMH!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
moscovite7:
Where do you get this faulty information. DSS needs to visit you.

DSS needs to visit your father. Black people unable to reason. I know you are an afonja!
Re: The Real Reason Why Buhari Resubmitted Magu's Name As EFCC Chairman by MrFemFem: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an
eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of
₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can
afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure
water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully d Voluminous meal
and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in
agbada

. About 50secs later, a man went to
dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need
money...Immediately, d richman gave him a
millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his
father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too
(ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT)

. I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie
I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I
summoned courage and went to d richman's
front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need
money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile
tears...).whileI was expecting this man to
open his brief case & give me a cheque too,
suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T
INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

(1) (Reply)

& / Budget: Fashola Disowns N2bn in Ministry's Budget - DAILYTRUST / President Muhammadu Buhari Wishes Prof. Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.