Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4444022 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
please guys what's d meaning of 2/NG/OV
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ForValour: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
mahkanjuh:
;Dchonburi ooooooooooo, village people sha
Relax...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oshobugiesamuel(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
prodam:

It means ur session has expired. Just close the page and re open again. and login.

thanks bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
3RJPN22
Risky tho but anytin can apen, hehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by michb(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
BROTHERS, I SPENT ALL NIGHT UP UNTIL NOW DELIBERATING ON THE LOCATION OF THE JUDAS IN MY BET SLIP SO AS TO CAST THEM OUT. WELL AFTER THE (BY GODS GRACE) DELIVERANCE SESSION,
3RHHMR3
IS THE OUTCOME.
OLUWA, OVER TO YOU.

Yes Boss, the Judas is out already, booked the game in my hood already with 5h. Thanks For sharing. Thanks!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
GTB card issue again. I wanna deposit 5500. Who is gonna help with this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Liamm(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
wellman56:
GTB card issue again. I wanna deposit 5500. Who is gonna help with this.
transfer 6k and I deposit the 5.5k for you. At least you don't get to be scammed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
How can I get the cash across? and how do you intend to credit my account.

Liamm:
transfer 6k and I deposit the 5.5k for you. At least you don't get to be scammed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cladez(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Cladez:
* MASTER TIP * Leicester to win @4.25 Leicester to qualify @5.50 Play and thank me later.
SOMEONE PLAY IT BEFORE ITS LATE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Liamm(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
wellman56:
How can I get the cash across? and how do you intend to credit my account.

pm me. You get everything done within 5 mins. My bank allows Web pay deposit. Stanbic ibtc bank. You'll have to send me your customer ID then I can do the funding. Try some other person if you ain't convinced enough
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by osasomoruyi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
inplay
crvena vs partizan
draw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by monimekaz(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Leicester to win 2-1
Bayern to win 0-1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by michb(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
I can't believe someone I got his contact here actually told me I will send him N1400 recharge pin before he can fund me 1k, that's absurd, that's about 40% of the said fund. Pls oga Ade, bring it down or just fvck off funding biz. I even doubt your credibility because your moniker/gender here is female, but when you're forming porch on phone, you couldn't fake your ascent/voice enough to that of female, though you later confess to be a male, Abeg make unna no scam us for here oh!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by michb(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
pm me. You get everything done within 5 mins. My bank allows Web pay deposit. Stanbic ibtc bank. You'll have to send me your customer ID then I can do the funding. Try some other person if you ain't convinced enough

Bro, what's your payment method & your sercive charge?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Liamm(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:

Bro, what's your payment method & your sercive charge?
I don't usually do this. just helping the guy to avoid getting scammed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phiheywhy1: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
undecided undecided
Cladez:
hàaà, Na by force undecided
Cladez:
hàaà, Na by force
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Help me remove a judas as 2 usually cut my games nowadays 3RK3JKW
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:
I can't believe someone I got his contact here actually told me I will send him N1400 recharge pin before he can fund me 1k, that's absurd, that's about 40% of the said fund. Pls oga Ade, bring it down or just fvck off funding biz. I even doubt your credibility because your moniker/gender here is female, but when you're forming porch on phone, you couldn't fake your ascent/voice enough to that of female, though you later confess to be a male, Abeg make unna no scam us for here oh!
send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by osane09(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Megabig:
Please guys what is the best way to deposit to a foreign betting site, when i try to use skrill or neteller, there is a place they ask if the cash will be used for gambling and if i accept it will be used, the deposit to my skill account wont go through....please guys that use bet365 or others kindly help
i use bet365...i find my account using my uba Debit card.... But I do that once it's 12am...very easy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fergieboy: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:
That should be davincinda .. Nigga is real ..

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by EmoBoy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
monimekaz:
Leicester to win 2-1
Bayern to win 0-1

This one no be village tips, na evil forest tips.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
fergieboy:

That should be davincinda .. Nigga is real ..
But charges is too much.
I don't like it.
There is noting real about that.
Try rakitibarca or zoedeus.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by davincida(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:
hello sir .... I don't understand while you might be sounding rude ......if you are not financially comfortable with our higher service why not try lower amount.........and I don't think I was ever rude to anyone.........and if you don't believe am real is okay.........Good business service attracts customers.........enjoy sir.........

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Leceister-ATL Madrid : Under 2.5, H2:0

Real Madrid: Bayern Munich: 1, 1X, Home qualifies

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by davincida(f): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:
and secondly sir I didn't confess anything to you...... Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Akinbox(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
shocked
Luciferlove:
Help me remove a judas as 2 usually cut my games nowadays 3RK3JKW
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by philip0906(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:
Easy man. It's most def Davincida. He's real. Take it from me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
davincida:
hello sir .... I don't understand while you might be sounding rude ......if you are not financially comfortable with our higher service why not try lower amount.........and I don't think I was ever rude to anyone.........and if you don't believe am real is okay.........Good business service attracts customers.........enjoy sir.........
Your charges are too much.
I pray a reliable person with low charges over take this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Elymoney(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Guess who's back.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by davincida(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
beamtopola:

Your charges are too much.
I pray a reliable person with low charges over take this.
okay sir..... I don't need to explain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by michb(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
I don't usually do this. just helping the guy to avoid getting scammed

OK, I was actually lazy, I couldn't go to bank, I've booked my game in a shop near my house. Thanks anyway!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Elymoney(f): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
B90cttZzaspw-2480728. One of those hopefuls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.