Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4443794 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by otutu123(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Godian45:
I have been trying since yesterday no result
if you re still having issues with funding, let me assist you from my end wit a token of 150 as charge
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
otutu123:

if you re still having issues with funding just let me assist wit a token charge
Hmmm. This one you're so persistent on funding. I hope you don't scam the poor fellow.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by davincida(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:

If I can transfer to you, then I can fund any account myself. I ran to you because I needed to as at that time. My point is, charging 40% on N1,000 is on the high side. Using recharge card as means of payment is a welcome development & I give you Credit for that. But, see how you can incorporate social services to your services by reducing your price tag. I hope I'm not asking for too much. Now we've stress this issue more than we should, just tell me or tell us how far you can go on funding & I'll know who to talk to when next I need such service. Apology if any of my statements here got on your nerves. Na Hustling I Dey!
i understand you sir about your opinion ........that was good though and i understand ..............but the Reselling of airtime is not as easy as you think and sometimes in this my minor business my money do hang sometimes while i apply for dispute .........and am not suppose to be disturbing my customer about my issue because it is my issue............like last two days around my 50k got hanged......but i eventually fund the customer from here in about 15mins delay while i wait for my fund which i have not gotten yet......so sir i am not going to be rude to you although you said i confessed something which i did not ......and for your information i have employers that manage some of my services which might be female ........i cant say much .....thanks for your opinion and we will still keep this service instant ................thank you alll Davincida (TRUST)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by otutu123(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
iDROID:

Hmmm. This one you're so persistent on funding. I hope you don't scam the poor fellow.
hahaha. no na. for why na. me dat have been hard on scammers here. haba iDROID u suppose smell scammer wen u c dem na.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Where the f**k is Idroid
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Leicester to win
Bayern to win

tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
otutu123:

hahaha. no na. for why na. me dat have been hard on scammers here. haba iDROID u suppose smell scammer wen u c dem na.
Alright.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
so ordinary 1 goal handicap to metz, psg nor fit run am??
dem try well well o, na why i like my goals market, the game even had over3.5

na to sidon wit my mineras flex the champs league game for viewin center as psg dn cut my slip wey been dy go well

Hala madrid!! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ymdo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
uppa:
I have been trying to fund since friday and it didnt go......I sent dem a message on twitter and they confirmed it
They must be very stupid. They want us to use internet banking where they will deduct N100 bank charge. Bunch of thieves!!! angry angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na Varnamo them send today... Kai!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
uppa:
pls always make confirmations b4 you call someone a liar.......i dont say what I dont know at this age and time.....or am the one dat formulated the msg atached?

I still used my card, sir.

I didn't call you a liar though.

I said it is nor true.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by barnabas91: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
barnabas91:
I thank God for all today's green game.

Wanna drop this fast.
10days millionaire game with daily 3odds
DAY 1 (successful) saved 500H
DAY2: 3RDSGJ6

stake 1k
1st game start by 1:30am

cc: otutu123 cc: benedictilemona cc:
emmaak2 cc: Ladykillar cc: mxplosvtoluene
cc: bjhaid cc: Nadalmessi cc: Isaacpyo04
cc: eprynce cc: beamtopola
cc: jintex baba cc: iDroid c: Lhimeet cc: bomasek
GOODLUCK!

barnabas91:

our lady, here it is.

3DAYS MILLIONAIRE PLAN
Selection1: 3RGSJBV
selection2: 3RG2638

guys thats the 10+ odds
stake 1k and 100naira on any selection of ur choice. The 100naira is for backup plan.
Or stake 1k each if u are box up.

95% SURE

jintex
beamtopola
iDroid
Vickertony
bomasek otutu123 benedictilemona emmaak2 ladykillar mxplosvtoluene bjhaid Nadalmessi isaacpyo04 eprynce

Note: our 10days milionaire games with 3odds is still on going with green.

Guys sup with our games so far.
B938CTAASPWWZ-42116
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pleasureosondu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chia, I need take break from football predictions. The day wen u go play under2.5, na that day u go c 6-6. Wen u com play over2.5, the witch for their villages go stand for goal post till the match end 0-0. Chonriburi............issorite oh.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kumulus(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
kumulus:
INPLAY

1860 Munchën game

FT X @4.00

Correct score 2-2

BOOOOOM

My guess...nobody got on this...my 4 straight füçking odds just waste like dat...ko da ooo

Sad tin I couldn't fund my MegaBet account...

It is well.

Y'all have a green champions league night.

Green champs everywhere.

GL!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
zhemyfresh:
ahn ahn

make una free Davincida nah

I've funded my account twice through the guy and its okay.. just 100# service charge.. thru bank transfer tho. so you guys should cut him some slack.. if m to fund in bank , I'd spend time and tfare.. so doing it in the comfort of my home for 100 bucks is quite a bargain
Guy u are misleading. Fund in the bank and bank transfer not the same?
If you can transfer, how then u can't fund ur account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ufranklin92(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 47xxx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
DrWise:

I said it is nor true.
see my oga o, lol. If something is not true, then its a lie, and whoever lies is a liar. Its as simple as that.grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nadalmessi: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
kumulus:

My guess...nobody got on this...my 4 straight füçking odds just waste like dat...ko da ooo

Sad tin I couldn't fund my MegaBet account...

It is well.

Y'all have a green champions league night.

Green champs everywhere.

GL!!!

Please, what app is that?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by uppa(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
DrWise:

I said it is nor true.
...no grudges.....one love
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
bomasek:
Why me lawd b937caqcqprsp-2625226 cry
Y me lawd cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by barnabas91: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
sevantex:
so ordinary 1 goal handicap to metz, psg nor fit run am??
dem try well well o, na why i like my goals market, the game even had over3.5

na to sidon wit my mineras flex the champs league game for viewin center as psg dn cut my slip wey been dy go well

Hala madrid!! grin

sorry bro. you need to understand Handicap games very well. You determine the winner of the game in ur mind and give them a goal or two.

For example
Metz Vs PSG
(2:0) 1H
(3:0) 1H
(0:1) 2H

hope u understand bro, do not assume the strong team will score above the 2nd team with ur handicap on the lesser team

exhibit7432 cant see ur pm, call me.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by amajato: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
dasrackhor:
have checked all available options on bet9ja but cudnt find d corner options...pls drop d code if its bet9ja ....
merrybet bro sorry for late responds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
davincida:
i understand you sir about your opinion ........that was good though and i understand ..............but the Reselling of airtime is not as easy as you think and sometimes in this my minor business my money do hang sometimes while i apply for dispute .........and am not suppose to be disturbing my customer about my issue because it is my issue............like last two days around my 50k got hanged......but i eventually fund the customer from here in about 15mins delay while i wait for my fund which i have not gotten yet......so sir i am not going to be rude to you although you said i confessed something which i did not ......and for your information i have employers that manage some of my services which might be female ........i cant say much .....thanks for your opinion and we will still keep this service instant ................thank you alll Davincida (TRUST)
I just don't know why you are wasting your time on this issue,people are insatiable, there's nothing you can do to please man,all along they've been scamming them on this thread,no reliable funder,u came along and offered a transparent service,no matter the cost. No business compels its customers to patronise them,if they don't like it they move along. They think its easy to convert airtime to real cash,some1 else was doing this biz here,but he only funds merrybet,where is he today? I guess the backlog of airtime forced him to stop offering richarge card services,opting solely for transfers. Carry on,mind no one,there are people that will still patronise you,the only thing I'd advise is for you to clarify if you are male or female,that way no one will accuse you of having sinister intentions.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by michb(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
BROTHERS, I SPENT ALL NIGHT UP UNTIL NOW DELIBERATING ON THE LOCATION OF THE JUDAS IN MY BET SLIP SO AS TO CAST THEM OUT. WELL AFTER THE (BY GODS GRACE) DELIVERANCE SESSION,
3RHHMR3
IS THE OUTCOME.
OLUWA, OVER TO YOU.

The Judas were adamant bro. One game abadoned, the other score only one goal by 72mins, too bad.
Weve got to recover bro, so cook another if you can. I still believe in you.

P:S. I dislike / BTS with all passion, I just have to play today since it's coming from you. Pls, I'll appreciate if you can avoid it next time. My 10cent!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Atlactico goalllll!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by whizzyjohn(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
B917CTTPPEASC-1144134

you see life
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by davincida(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabiano09:

I just don't know why you are wasting your time on this issue,people are insatiable, there's nothing you can do to please man,all along they've been scamming them on this thread,no reliable funder,u came along and offered a transparent service,no matter the cost. No business compels its customers to patronise them,if they don't like it they move along. They think its easy to convert airtime to real cash,some1 else was doing this biz here,but he only funds merrybet,where is he today? I guess the backlog of airtime forced him to stop offering richarge card services,opting solely for transfers. Carry on,mind no one,there are people that will still patronise you,the only thing I'd advise is for you to clarify if you are male or female,that way no one will accuse you of having sinister intentions.
thank you sir about the issue of male or female i have people working under me as i am male the sole owner by the name Davincida who attend to most calls and messages and my employee who is female that normally do the funding and more .............i hope thats clear....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
barnabas91:

sorry bro. you need to understand Handicap games very well. You determine the winner of the game in ur mind and give them a goal or two.

For example
Metz Vs PSG
(2:0) 1H
(3:0) 1H
(0:1) 2H

hope u understand bro, do not assume the strong team will score above the 2nd team with ur handicap on the lesser team

exhibit7432 cant see ur pm, call me.

thanks man, we learn everyday, metz even won 2nd half, imagine the odd for that na grin

For those tinkin leicester fit do miracle. atletico dn score o cos i got surprised seeing many ppl say Leicester wuld qualify, atletico wey we sabi wey nor dy concede easily and play 1-0 and 2-0 correct score always?? abegii

we still dy look sha, madrid score goal oo, bayern dy vess o, ehen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by barnabas91: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabiano09:

thats true.

davincida keep up the goog work. You are providing solution to problem. Thats good biz.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by davincida(f): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
barnabas91:
thats true.

davincida keep up the goog work. You are providing solution to problem. Thats good biz.
thanks sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
michb:

P:S. I dislike / BTS with all passion, I just have to play today since it's coming from you. Pls, I'll appreciate if you can avoid it next time. My 10cent!
i understand u bro.
i also dont like the bts tin also, i even prefer over2 to it but it all depends cos i have played some over2 that ended 1-1 grin

everytin depends on ur intuition and luck at the end of the day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yehmy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
If u want to fund ur nairabet account i know a trusted Agent that can help u fund it, minimum amount to fund is 1k and u pay to his gtb account. he's a trusted nairabet agent u can ask akinalabi about tjoint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52