Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (1881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4437390 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
3 hours and 17 minutes to go...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Teedeechian(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chile, thank God
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Phi001:
3 hours and 17 minutes to go...
To where bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alexis causes the two goals.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TechXpert: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Teedeechian:
Chile, thank God
Thank God for Alexis o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
yes
. Boss check ur mail.. I sent a pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
VANPIRE I GAVE YOU 2 GAMES OF 2 ODDS ...PORTUGAL OVER 0.5 AND CHILE X2 AND OVER 1.5...IT IS GREEN ALREADY..I PRAY MAKE I SEE YOUR GREEN LIGHT OO..THE OTHER TICKET WHICH CONSIST OF TEN GAMES REMAIN ONLY STRONGEST MATCH WHICH IS JUST OVER 1.5 GOALS...I PRAY MAKE I SEE YOUR BREAK LIGHT BECAUSE NA DATA A DEY USE O AND NA MY TIME UNA DEY CONSUME..YOU FIT TELL ME SEY YOU NO PLAY AM LIKE INPENIA TOLD ME IN THE MIDDLE OF TE NIGHT TODAY WHEN I GAVE HIM 4 GAMES WEY LATER GREEN BUT HE TOLD ME HE NO PLAY AM..GOD DEY LOOK ALL OF UNA..UNA HEAR..make una dey encourage people abegiii..if person talk,one guy dey here wey go talk sey person too dey fumble ...no be person wey get money dey fumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Emzyme:

To where bros
to ebonybet challenge...
OMOTOWO:
VAMPIRE I GAVE YOU 2 GAMES OF 2 ODDS ...PORTUGAL OVER 0.5 AND CHILE X2 AND OVER 1.5...IT IS GREEN ALREADY..I PRAY MAKE I SEE YOUR GREEN LIGHT OO..THE OTHER TICKET WHICH CONSIST OF TEN GAMES REMAIN ONLY STRONGEST MATCH WHICH IS JUST OVER 1.5 GOALS...I PRAY MAKE I SEE YOUR BREAK LIGHT BECAUSE NA DATA A DEY USE O AND NA MY TIME UNA DEY CONSUME..YOU FIT TELL ME SEY YOU NO PLAY AM LIKE INPENIA TOLD ME IN THE MIDDLE OF TE NIGHT TODAY WHEN I GAVE HIM 4 GAMES WEY LATER GREEN BUT HE TOLD ME HE NO PLAY AM..GOD DEY LOOK ALL OF UNA..UNA HEAR..make una dey encourage people abegiii
I don't think he played it but I really hope he did...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Drawsoup:
. Boss check ur mail.. I sent a pm
bro.my e mail is compromised.may be we can talk on 070 51. 41. 878. 6 ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by taiocol: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
taiocol:
BET ID: B947EPQWZSEZSE-964029
Portugal - Mexico
1 1X2

Germany U21 - Czech Republic U21
1 1X2

Cameroon - Chile
No AWTN

Shooting Stars - ABS FC
1 1X2

Sunshine Stars FC - Gombe United FC
1 1X2

Kano Pillars FC - MFM FC
1 1X2

Abia Warriors FC - Plateau United
O Under/Over

Sofapaka FC - Gor Mahia FC
O Under/Over

Kuopio - HJK Helsinki
O Under/Over

Guangzhou R&f FC - Shanghai Sipg
U 2H-O

Confederation cup[sub][/sub]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin last month i played a chilean match both teams to score and it was the last game on my ticket...at 90 minutes it was goaless,,i vex close my laptop and throw my ticket inside dustbin,,u wont believe i woke up the next day while cooking games ,,when i saw the game later endede 1-1..u need to see how i sharpaly emptied my dustbin begin find ticket..[quote grin grin author=Priwillo post=57637757] 85min and you want 2goals cheesy [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
VANPIRE I GAVE YOU 2 GAMES OF 2 ODDS ...PORTUGAL OVER 0.5 AND CHILE X2 AND OVER 1.5...IT IS GREEN ALREADY..I PRAY MAKE I SEE YOUR GREEN LIGHT OO..THE OTHER TICKET WHICH CONSIST OF TEN GAMES REMAIN ONLY STRONGEST MATCH WHICH IS JUST OVER 1.5 GOALS...I PRAY MAKE I SEE YOUR BREAK LIGHT BECAUSE NA DATA A DEY USE O AND NA MY TIME UNA DEY CONSUME..YOU FIT TELL ME SEY YOU NO PLAY AM LIKE INPENIA TOLD ME IN THE MIDDLE OF TE NIGHT TODAY WHEN I GAVE HIM 4 GAMES WEY LATER GREEN BUT HE TOLD ME HE NO PLAY AM..GOD DEY LOOK ALL OF UNA..UNA HEAR..make una dey encourage people abegiii..if person talk,one guy dey here wey go talk sey person too dey fumble ...no be person wey get money dey fumble
Omotowo, I think you need to take a step back and be reasonable. You posted 2 odds game yesterday which I played and also acknowledged that I played. I even came back to thank you after the game went green. But you've been making several comments about people (possibly, ME) not appreciating you. What kind of appreciation do you want? Do you even have any idea how much I staked for the game? What if it was less than N500?

You sound like you are analysing and posting the games because of others. I thought they are games which you play yourself, but are kind enough to share it (just like many other punters in here). If you trust your games that much, maybe you can bet the FARM on them. Personally, I can only stake a reasonable fraction of my betting bank.

For the record, I currently have a staking bank of less than N1k in my account. If you want me to send all to you, I can. I only staked N200 on your game last night. Not all punters have huge bank balance.

I still trust your games and would appreciate if you continue posting them. But that's your call.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:
Omotowo, I think you need to take a step back and be reasonable. You posted 2 odds game yesterday which I played and also acknowledged that I played. I even came back to thank you after the game went green. But you've been making several comments about people (possibly, ME) not appreciating you. What kind of appreciation do you want? Do you even have any idea how much I staked for the game? What if it was less than N500?

You sound like you are analysing and posting the games because of others. I thought they are games which you play yourself, but are kind enough to share it (just like many other punters in here). If you trust your games that much, maybe you can bet the FARM on them. Personally, I can only stake a reasonable fraction of my betting bank.

For the record, I currently have a staking bank of less than N1k in my account. If you want me to send all to you, I can. I only staked N200 on your game last night. Not all punters have huge banks.

I still trust your games and would appreciate if you continue posting them. But that's your call.
I wonder what sort of appreciation he wants,we are here to help us finance wise
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by everton4life(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
obonujoker:
When will someone be free of eyeglass results.....
I swear that scoreline is very irritating angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chapaconese
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:

For the record, I currently have a staking bank of less than N1k in my account. If you want me to send all to you, I can. I only staked N200 on your game last night. Not all punters have huge bank balance.

ok thank you very much..you requested for game and i sacrificed to give u.i didnt play it.my belief is that those who play 2-odd games are those who stake high not until you just told me you played the game with #200!!!what pained me most is that i couldnt sleep (monitored the game on flashscore.com because I don't like to dissapoint u or make u loose the huge money I thought you placed on the game) since it was midnight game.i will not be happy if the game did not come because my thought was that you wanted to multiply a huge stake by 2.if i had known,i wouldnt have forcasted the game thereby i wasted my data,wasted my time and my sleep..have a good rest..

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alabi is strong.... how can chapaconese and sao Paulo be losing at home??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
hammer2010:
Inplay

Lillestrom vs Viking FK

un1.5 @1.85

Max stake on this kiss

Had the last laugh this scary weekend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
bomasek:
I wonder what sort of appreciation he wants,we are here to help us finance wise
soro niyen!!!isokiso
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
ok thank you very much..you requested for game and i sacrificed to give u.i didnt play it.my belief is that those who play 2-odd games are those who stake high not until you just told me you played the game with #200!!!what pained me most is that i couldnt sleep (monitored the game on flashscore.com because I don't like to dissapoint u or make u loose the huge money I thought you placed on the game) since it was midnight game.i will not be happy if the game did not come because my thought was that you wanted to multiply a huge stake by 2.if i had known,i wouldnt have forcasted the game thereby i wasted my data,wasted my time and my sleep..have a good rest..
That's the mistake, mate. I NEVER requested for any game from you. It was @vampire2020 who requested for the game and had said he wanted to stake big on it. I only saw the post and mentioned that I will be staking small on it too. I guess you should find out from Vampire if he, indeed staked on it (and BIG). Maybe, that should be where you should be expecting Monetary appreciation (no be my small 2H...lol).

You are a great guy (with good game picks). Let's build together. Great things await in future.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who want to stake high ?I have 2-odd game with me right now.midnight game.I am not playing the game because I don't have money..TICKET WIN GUARANTEED and game won will be 80%-20% ...you can quote me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
soro niyen!!!isokiso
Cry cry baby

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:
That's the mistake, mate. I NEVER requested for any game from you. It was Vampire who requested for the game and had said he wanted to stake big on it. I only saw the post and mentioned that I will be staking small on it too. I guess you should find out from Vampire if he, indeed staked on it (and BIG). Maybe, that should be where you should be expecting Monetary appreciation (no be my small 2H...lol).

You are a great guy (with good game picks). Let's build together. Great things await in future.
no ,you actually requested for 2 odd game though you did not quote me or mention me .I forecasted the game and quoted you..let us forget it sa.e don go..you know it is possible I take forecast as part time job with my official job..so,it is not necessary I play all the game I drop here..and beside,no matter how sure the game may be,I can never stake more than #1000..it is not that I don't take risk..may be I should sey am just doing betting for fun..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by platoworks(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Who want to stake high ?I have 2-odd game with me right now.midnight game.I am not playing the game because I don't have money..TICKET WIN GUARANTEED and game won will be 80%-20% ...you can quote me.

I maybe interested but am still having issues in funding my account. What time are the games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
I am interested, but not high stake.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Impenia:
I am interested, but not high stake.
will u settle me this time around because na money a com find for this thread no be booking code o baba..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
platoworks:

I maybe interested but am still having issues in funding my account. What time are the games?
12am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Success555: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
C
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
bomasek:
Cry cry baby
ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:
no ,you actually requested for 2 odd game though you did not quote me or mention me .I forecasted the game and quoted you..let us forget it sa.e don go..you know it is possible I take forecast as part time job with my official job..so,it is not necessary I play all the game I drop here..and beside,no matter how sure the game may be,I can never stake more than #1000..it is not that I don't take risk..may be I should sey am just doing betting for fun..
It's all cool bro. Let's just move on.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
OMOTOWO:

Everyone knows strongest will defeat universitario

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.