Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4457128 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Xforce: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Xforce:

AUSTRIA ERSTE LIGA
17:30
TSV Hartberg - Floridsdorfer AC
1 & over 2.5 @ 2.13
WON

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Impenia:
Is it stated in the T&C of the book that one cannot play only one type of bets? Or are they (rightly or wrongly) assuming that just because I play only one type of bet, then that implies that I am doing Arbitrage betting?
---
What do you term ILLEGAL, by the way?
Sorry brother, You will need to google the answer You seek or contact NB. This issue has been over flogged. The complainant should take the necessary actions if he feels cheated.
Thank You. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RoyalBlak007: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why do AWAY TEAMS always keep scoring first grin grin , Even underdogs oh! grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RoyalBlak007: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seems we should be playing the direct opposite of our punts once in a while&&&&&&& cheesy PSV got trashed at home against an 11odd TEAM gringringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Juzec:
l just dey strategize and try devise Alabi proof plan make I go take injure the bookies this season oo
MR LOW ODD JUST NOTICED SHE HAS DEACTIVATED HER MONIKER A LONG TIME AGO.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Viking007:
[/b]Sorry brother, You will need to google the answer You seek or contact NB. This issue has been over flogged. The complainant should take the necessary actions if he feels cheated.
Thank You. smiley
Fair enough! Back to punting now. Rgds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

You guys don't understand what is happening.

The agent, the punter, the person that referred the other. . . Everybody na the same. Na clique.

So we have returned the money.

They know.

However, if for any reason the complainant is not satisfied with the judgement, they are free to come to our office or engage the appropriate authorities.

I won't allow comments to bully me into submission.

I come online to engage customers (how many people do this) does not mean I will lie on the floor to get walked on.

Thanks.

Well, Mr Akinalabi

I know I may not be in the position to get details of transaction however, I believe I'm a stakeholder in this as it may happen to me or someone else tomorrow.

1. It is not enough to say 'We have returned the money,' who did you remit it to? The agent's account or the customer's account?

2. How did you come to the conclusion that the agent and customer are the same person/clique?

Your defense information here is too vague to get a good understanding... by the way, you declared the bold. Kindly make us understand.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bangalee1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Xforce pls always mention me in ur bookings and predictions . Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Why do AWAY TEAMS always keep scoring first grin grin , Even underdogs oh! grin
...lol
---
Because, in the end (regardless the odds given to the teams), it is 11 men vs 11 men...and that means anything can happen. I can imagine the odds given to Brazil and Argentina when Nigeria played them in the 96 Olympics semifinal and final. Nigeria won both contest regardless whether the books gave Nigeria 200 odds

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

You want him to pay extra right?
You want him to go to Lagos.
Human beings sha!

I am ready to pay for the transportation and hotel.

Our office address is 22, Isaac Aluko Olokun street, Igbo Efon, off Lekki Epe expressway.

Better still, he can google NairaBET HQ.

He can provide me with a date and I will book a plane ticket for him.

Thanks.

19 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Impenia:
...lol
---
Because, in the end (regardless of the odds given to the teams), it is 11 men vs 11 men...and that means anything can happen. I can imagine the odds given to Brazil and Argentina when Nigeria played them in the 96 Olympics semifinal and final. Nigeria won both contest regardless whether the books gave Nigeria 200 odds
four teams on my ticket played the same time the first two teams had 70% possibility of playing over 2.5 while the last two had 70% possibilities of playing under 2.5 goals. Only for the teams to end up playing the opposite.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:

Yes you're right but what about the Agent commission of 5%? You fund 500k and you get 25k on commission and you fund another account 500k and get 25k on commission then use both account to play UNDER and OVER yes one will loss and one will win and you add your 50k you got on bonuses to it my brother its a WIN WIN for you the punter.

This is business I tell you.

Do the calculation with ANY two way market on NairaBet and include the 5% commission as part of winnings, let's see if you'll make profit.

Your post is theoretical, solve practically let's see.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
I no dey understand this punting again o... game wey suppose be sure game go dey cast...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by overdrive(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

Our office address is 22, Isaac Aluko Olokun street, Igbo Efon, off Lekki Epe expressway.

Thanks.

i like this!somadila the ball is in ur court.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

Thanks.

Awesome gesture Mr Akinalabi.

Somadila, kindly invite your cousin to benefit from this and settle this once and for all. Painting an innocent bookie bad isn't good enough.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
LaExpert:

Well, Mr Akinalabi

I know I may not be in the position to get details of transaction however, I believe I'm a stakeholder in this as it may happen to me or someone else tomorrow.

1. It is not enough to say 'We have returned the money,' who did you remit it to? The agent's account or the customer's account?

2. How did you come to the conclusion that the agent and customer are the same person/clique?

Your defense information here is too vague to get a good understanding... by the way, you declared the bold. Kindly make us understand.

I posted proof of payment about a month ago. I will try and look for it.

Before the money was returned to the agent, all "customers" (even though na same clique) were told we have found out what was going on and that the money will be returned to the agent and EVERYONE agreed.

We then sent it.

If there was a fight between them later and someone is not getting their money, that is not my fault.

While I like engaging customers, no one should assume that an online protest will force me to do anything.

Cheers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

Thanks.
Wow! I'm impressed. The aggrieved client should take up this offer or forever remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
akraym:
apologies in advance for delving into this issue. But it seems you guys are missing that particular line. Don't y'all think the agent might have eloped with the cash after nairabet refunded him.

I said so and somebody here was on my neck....siting a case of landlord and tenant...forgetting dat if a tenant make payment tru a cruel Agent who elopes with the money the landlord cannot be held responsible.

NB and the customer missed it.while i blame NB for making a payment of such magnitude to an agent without the consent of the customer, the customer also messed up by not following up his money...Mehn 400k no b childs play... I think NB can help in a little way by asissting in catching the fleeing Agent by ptoviding his information and by trying to find a proffesional means to settle this...Its business we win some we loose some...My one Naira.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Guseh:
1. 28.07.17 19:45
Cork City FC - Galway FC
(1X2)
Customer type: Cork City FC @ 1.25
Result:
2. 28.07.17 19:45
Waterford United FC - Athlone Town AFC
(1X2)
Customer type: Waterford United FC @ 1.14
Result:
3. 28.07.17 18:00
Sonderjyske - FC Helsingor
(1X2)
Customer type: Sonderjyske @ 1.55
Result:
4. 28.07.17 17:30
Viljandi JK Tulevik - Tallinna FC Levadia
(1X2)
Customer type: Tallinna FC Levadia @ 1.20
Result:

just 2odds, may be we can recover dt yesterday' loss.
Goodluck!
u don send me go desert bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferlove:

I said so and somebody here was on my neck....siting a case of landlord and tenant...forgetting dat if a tenant make payment tru a cruel Agent who elopes with the money the landlord cannot be held responsible.

NB and the customer missed it.while i blame NB for making a payment of such magnitude to an agent without the consent of the customer, the customer also messed up by not following up his money...Mehn 400k no b childs play... I think NB can help in a little way by asissting in catching the fleeing Agent by ptoviding his information and by trying to find a proffesional means to settle this...Its business we win some we loose some...My one Naira.

Everyone involved was aware.

We all agreed before we sent it to the agent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by innoibra: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Montez90:
Hmmm! 12 odds defeating 1.18 odds.
---
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by profdotcom: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
BUGOFF:

would it not be more interactive if u opened a thread for that? i myself wud be interested in ur strategy, as i believe others wud too, and will surely share with u once the winning starts.
OK bro noted..... Will do just that.....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Montez90:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by SwayB(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

Thanks.

Good gesture sir. It's now up to him to decide to accept it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tochex101(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

Everyone involved was aware.

We all agreed before we sent it to the agent.
Your defence is valid. Anybody who fails to see your position after your presentation is bias. Started with Nairabet, still with nairabet reason:
Alabi himself is always here to solve all his customers problems; how many bosses do that?
Dont relent in your customer interaction policy. .

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akraym(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

I posted proof of payment about a month ago. I will try and look for it.

Before the money was returned to the agent, all "customers" (even though na same clique) were told we have found out what was going on and that the money will be returned to the agent and EVERYONE agreed.

We then sent it.

If there was a fight between them later and someone is not getting their money, that is not my fault.

While I like engaging customers, no one should assume that an online protest will force me to do anything.

Cheers.
Mr. Alabi, now that the matter has been resolved to an extent, logically.

BACK TO YOUR PROMISE, WHEN ARE YOU HOSTING A COMPETITION HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE?

WE NEED TO FEEL NAIRABET PRESENCE HERE ON nairaland.com

We are waiting, or should I come down to your office at your expense? grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hope Cork city no wan jonze tonight....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Looks like the agent who acted as a middle man in the whole episode to begin with may have eloped with the so called 400k,
The somadila guy can either go confirm from NB headoffice or move on from the matter. Mr Akinalabi has put the everytin out in plain form. its left for the accused to go confirm.
We have a new season to prep for
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
May relegation fall on getafe. Amen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Impenia:
Hmmm! 12 odds defeating 1.18 odds.
---

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by freeamine: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
akraym:
Mr. Alabi, now that the matter has been resolved to an extent, logically.

BACK TO YOUR PROMISE, WHEN ARE YOU HOSTING A COMPETITION HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE?

WE NEED TO FEEL NAIRABET PRESENCE HERE ON nairaland.com

We are waiting, or should I come down to your office at your expense? grin

Watch him neglect this post like Ebola, they are the first bookie I opened an account with since 2010 but the guy dey fall our hand for this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.