Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4462481 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Emzyme:

Why dem deh stress us na
Dem no see how Bet9ja deh do their own
There should be a place in the settings where you can change from FRACTIONAL to DECIMAL odds.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
B940EEEQWASECZ-1262689

Hmmm. . . Alabi, God's watching ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Christaks(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Emzyme:
Abeg all the pros weh deh here
What's d best foreign bookie you use
Asides 1xbet?
Include ur method of deposit and withdrawal

www.10bet.com

Neteller or skrill min $5

or debit crad ( i hvnt tried that one)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Emzyme:

Why dem deh stress us na
Dem no see how Bet9ja deh do their own
Foreign bookies hardly use the normal decimal odd.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dcnj(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
57B78RF

Oya quick ooO.
Some night tea

Hurry
Game starts 11:30
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=MegaBET post=58932465]

Sorry Sir,

we find it unnecessary to mix it up with punters on a message board everyday. I think we rather let our products and offering speak for itself.

Since you ask, let me fill you in on what we've been up to during the summer break.

1. We have just finished our brand new mobile website. You can now deposit and withdraw on mobile. And the new mobile site puts In-Play at the centre of the user experience. Here is a sneak peek - https://m.megabet.ng/

2. We are introducing a loyalty scheme
"you came on a mission to change the industry"? look, my friend, if i catch you, you go sabi say trobul nor gud.
fear GOD oo...
your mission nor be to increase our recession & village life so?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
MegaBET:

Sorry Sir,

we find it unnecessary to mix it up with punters on a message board everyday. I think we rather let our products and offering speak for itself.

Since you ask, let me fill you in on what we've been up to during the summer break.

1. We have just finished our brand new mobile website. You can now deposit and withdraw on mobile. And the new mobile site puts In-Play at the centre of the user experience. Here is a sneak peek - https://m.megabet.ng/

2. We are introducing a loyalty scheme which rewards you monthly and upgrades you depending on how much you bet. Finally, you are rewarded for to totality of your activity, not just one bonus for one bet.

3. We are pioneering peer to peer betting in Nigeria, with our launch of Megabet Games - Draughts/Checkers (Draft), Poker, Belote, Fantasy Sports etc. You can now bet against fellow punters, and not against the bookmaker. This is a First in Nigeria.

4. We are putting finishing touches on another FIRST in Nigeria - Counter Offer. Counter Offer is a feature that allows you to choose your own odds. Yes, you heard it. You will be able to choose your own odds if you do not like what we offer you.

I can go on and on, but I do not want to bore you. The fact is that here at Megabet, we are light years ahead, we innovate, we pioneer things and our products are aimed at discerning bettors, people who can differentiate between a Mercedes Benz and 504 Peugeot.

Again, we will not be mixing it up with punters here everyday, so apologies in advance if you do not see us here very much. We have tens of thousands of customers to attend to.

We are not here to play. We came with a mission to change the industry, and we are doing just that.

Good luck and Kind regards,
Megabet Team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
I deh find foreign bookie to use
Mega bet deh use style tempt me
Warisdis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
bemagnify:
about legit... Me don withdraw tire.... I use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw... Have fund with gtb pay only once... Dia exchange rate is high so I left them ...
but you can fund in Naira na...

I've funded with my verve card sef...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenneth10110(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
5813 Thai League
Muang Thong United - Super Power Samut Prakan FC
(0:1) 1 H 1.14

5847 Premier League
FK Tosno - FC Zenit St Petersburg
2 1.30

1834 Coppa Italia
Piacenza - Massese
1 1.25

1053 Coppa Italia
Lecce - Ciliverghe Mazzano
1 1.15

3354 Washington, USA, Qualifying
Watson, Heather - Sema, Erika
1/1 1.21
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Impenia:
I, initially, had my reservations concerning how this issue was handed by Nairabet. But I must admit - the fact that the MD is here in an open forum to address the issue is quite commendable. The JOKER, for me, is the offer to cover travel & lodging expense for the customer.
---
Of course, this does not in any way mean that Nairabet is right. But, at least, it shows the commitment of the MD in ensuring that this issue is resolved once and for all.
---
My book of choice has been Nairabet, and so it is important to know that the company is driven by men of INTEGRITY.
---
Dear Mr Akinalabi, kindly implement the following ASAP on your platform:

(1) Booking Code to enable punters share their games freely. You've got no idea how many customers you will get by this.

(2) Make it possible to sort games by DAY, WEEK, etc. It is usually frustrating to sort through games for the day.

(3) Your arrangement of game options should be CONSISTENT. It doesn't make sense to see HWEH at one place and then see AWEH extremely far from it. Also it doesn't make sense to see DC at a certain location for some games but see it at a different location for another game. I should know (for instance) that DC option is ALWAYS after 1X2 or whatever.

(4) Kindly add 3 goals handicap to your handicap market.

(5) Giving a PAYOUT of only 70% when no game has started is beyond ridiculous. Please review.

(6) Please add chance mix to the game options (like or Over, 1 or , etc)

---
Let's be honest, your website is not very USER FRIENDLY when compared to some other bookies
---
Do accept my warmest regards.

I highlighted about three of these things you listed here some weeks back when I was commending Nairabet and Akinalabi.

None has been implemented though he said they would work on them immediately.

Why so many people flock to Bet9ja is due to the ease of finding and placing games . You can easily sift games by clicking - Next 24 hrs, next 4 hrs, next 72 hours. You can place games that are just 4 mins to start on Bet9ja but before you can find the games and play on Nairabet, the games would have started and would become unavailable.

It is also extremely frustrating to spend time sorting and selecting games, only for the Nairabet system to bring out vague and ambiguous error messages and when you click continue, instead of saving your selection, it wipes everything and you would then have to start all over.

I pointed it out as well but since then, nothing has been done.

I always try to be objective when comparing the two bookies I use (Bet9ja/Nairabet) so I dont hesitate to say it as it is.

Akinalabi, I commended you some weeks back on being the only Naija bookie that treated our NPFL well but, in the past few weeks, you have actually become the least impressive in the NPFL. Even the over and under Market, you have removed.

That is sad .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obawinner(m): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2017
The solution to thw wiping out of game after selecting. After Login succesful~... click on my account~... scroll down~... click my Prefence~... Then click Maximum login session Time .... change the minute to your prefence. That solves all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2017
ATCIVNI:
GREEN better than nothing B99EEEZPETCZZ-3925582
abeg find something for us na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2017
bemagnify:
download the app... Login and you will see financial.. Click it you will see betting exchange ... Den select ur matches and u are good to go....
Abeg explain how to place that correct score bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Slycks(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2017
57BBC2W

Date 30/07/2017 13:00
FC Amkar Perm - FC Rostov
Selection 1-0

Date 30/07/2017 17:30
Event Admira Wacker - SCR Altach
Selection 1-1

Play Single.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Well, Messi wasted no time in drawing first blood in today's el clasico...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2017
And Rakitic makes it 2-0 in 7 minutes...

Them boys are wilding...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Phi001:
And Rakitic makes it 2-0 in 7 minutes...

Them boys are wilding...
some fans from that tomato club in England will start giving some form of excuses now grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
some fans from that tomato club in England will start giving some form of excuses now grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Furious2(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2017
caroloun check your email Pls...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2017
I've carefully selected these games...

Even though it's already on the safe side, let someone cross check for potential judases...just to be on the safer side.

57BC7VL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
Weekend games (Remix)

4pm
FC Viktoria Plzen - Dukla Prague
FC Viktoria Plzen DC @ 1.14

3:30pm
FC Rubin Kazan - Arsenal Tula
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.20

11pm
Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.65

1:05am
Real Madrid - FC Barcelona
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.12

9pm
AS Roma - Juventus Turin
Juventus Turin DC @ 1.30

6pm
Grasshopper Club Zurich - Young Boys Bern
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.20

3pm
FC Basel - FC Luzern
FC Basel DC @ 1.12

TOTAL 4.42

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by carolorun(m): 2:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Furious2:
caroloun check your email Pls...

replied

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kllinxman(m): 2:14am On Jul 30, 2017
HT Madrid 2:2 Barca
Barca ur goals has been exhausted, Go madridsta note 2goals...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 2:19am On Jul 30, 2017
B98EEEWRAEEAZ-3203767 for a start. they are playing 2/1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kllinxman(m): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2017
kllinxman:
HT Madrid 2:2 Barca Barca ur goals has been exhausted, Go madridsta note 2goals...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DUNKA(m): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2017
akinalabi:

Tens of thousands?

No you are wrong.

We have over two million customers.

With about 1,000 registering every single day.
https://www.nairaland.com/3930412/mr-akin-alabi-please-rescue#58595566 . For you attention please. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Krak(m): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2017
MegaBET:

Withdrawal, as always, is instant.

We actually hold the record here on Nairaland. A customer got his money 6 seconds after making a payout. Straight to your bank account. Just make sure the name you used to register is the same as your real name in your bank account.

Cheers

The house will be honored if Megabet will sponsor a punters competition here on Nairaland. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by icore: 3:39am On Jul 30, 2017
bemagnify:
Matters burg vs Wolfsberger AC

Lay correct score 3-2... (that is the match will not end in 3-2..

You can get dis option only with 1xbet....

Register via my signature to get %100 bonus...

Please I want to understand this well... The match will not end in 3-2 Ok.. The 42odds is it for the actual correct score or for the Lay correct score?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Guys how does it feel when 2 games continuously cuts your ticket....

I an feeling so bad right now... and the game that cuts it, is always the one you feel is the safest....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 5:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
A classico without the world best, is that one a classico? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.