Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. (2093 Views)

Bet Lovers Call For Arrest Of Akin Alabi Over Arsenal VS Man. City Match / Akin Famewo Signs New Deal With Norwich / A Plea To Mr Akin Alabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by starboi63(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
I A̶̲̥̅♏ a jobless OND graduate and a computer literate, i don't mind getting a job from you in one of your outlet nation wide.
Kindly save a fellow nigeria from being jobless, I A̶̲̥̅♏ tired of sitting at home doing nothing..
I presently live in abeokuta, Moshood abiola way to be precise.

You can reach me on 08136712361.

Thanks.
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Caustics: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Nairabet has dealt with this one. akinalabi come and see

4 Likes

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by akinalabi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
starboi63:
I A̶̲̥̅♏ a jobless OND graduate and a computer literate, i don't mind getting a job from you in one of your outlet nation wide.
Kindly save a fellow nigeria from being jobless, I A̶̲̥̅♏ tired of sitting at home doing nothing..
I presently live in abeokuta, Moshood abiola way to be precise.

You can reach me on 08136712361.

Thanks.

I sent you a text.

Be careful as some "funny" people will want to send you messages. Search with True Caller the number of anyone that reaches out to you. If it does not bring out my name, please ignore.

I will expect your call tomorrow.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by starboi63(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok sir, i just receive the text, A̶̲̥̅♏ so grateful sir..
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by DUNKA(m): 4:48am On Jul 19, 2017
akinalabi:

I sent you a text.

Be careful as some "funny" people will want to send you messages. Search with Caller ID the number of anyone that reaches out to you. If it does not bring out my name, please ignore.

Oga Nice one smiley

7 Likes

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by do4luv14(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2017
akinalabi:

I sent you a text.

Be careful as some "funny" people will want to send you messages. Search with Caller ID the number of anyone that reaches out to you. If it does not bring out my name, please ignore.

great thumbs up sir,

but what about me , am based in Lagos, Ajegunle, need a job too, even if its a cleaning job, pls sir

1 Like

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Viking007(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2017
akinalabi:

I sent you a text.

Well, this is a good gesture. cool

5 Likes

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Correct guy cool
akinalabi:

I sent you a text.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by yutsuf(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
akinalabi:

I sent you a text.

sir me too, I'm also a computer science OND graduate...
currently in love with photography and art.
don't mind if you can help me too sir

if i can work for a while to gather money, i want to finalize my photography course
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cool one MR AKINALABI...
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by airex(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
yutsuf:

sir me too, I'm also a computer science OND graduate...
currently in love with photography and art.
don't mind if you can help me too sir

if i can work for a while to gather money, i want to finalize my photography course
Keep quiet and stop using your own to disturb others. Be creative in your own way.
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by LifeDrama24(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
akinalabi:

I sent you a text.

Be careful as some "funny" people will want to send you messages. Search with True Caller the number of anyone that reaches out to you. If it does not bring out my name, please ignore.

Nice one Otunba....

I am also a job seeker (Bsc Accounting) proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel and word....I don't even mind any administrative job in your foundation as I seek to improve and develop myself...Baba Help your Ibadan Bro

My contact - 08066561593 or permission to send Cv sir..?
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by LifeDrama24(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeDrama24:

Nice one Otunba....

I am also a job seeker (Bsc Accounting) proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel and word....I don't even mind any administrative job in your foundation as I seek to improve and develop myself...Baba Help your Ibadan Bro

My contact - 08066561593 or permission to send Cv sir..?

Please Sir, do not ignore me my plea....I have been waiting to hear from you....

Baba pick my call too edàkun.....cc: akinalabi
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by starboi63(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dont know why Mr Akin didnt pick my call again...
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Chubhie: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
starboi63:
He's consulting....with his babalawo,witch,wizard,warlock or psychic. This is normal Nigerian background check. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by DUNKA(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2017
starboi63:
Bros send him a text referring him to Nairaland. You know he is busy and will have a thousand calls in a day. He said he will help and I believe he will. Just keep on trying. All the best

1 Like

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by gameboyo: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2017
starboi63:
Dont know why ...
. Delete this comment
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by starboi63(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
DUNKA:
Bros send him a text referring him to Nairaland. You know he is busy and will have a thousand calls in a day. He said he will help and I believe he will. Just keep on trying. All the best

Ok bro thanks..
Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Greyiva: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=akinalabi post=58595566]

Good evening Mr akinalabi, really I must call ur notice to how terrible betting with naira bet has been for the past 2weeks, its so bad that even after 2-3hours after FT.. My winning is yet to reflect in my account.. Its too poor, ur company used to be top notch but right now.. I'm so devastated cause this setback is making me lose a lot of money.. I contacted the customer care and get the entire "we are sorry" in the world, I won't trade my money for sentiments. Please see to this.. U don't need my username cause there are a lot of people that I know on this same table. Please see to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by DUNKA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
starboi63:

Ok bro thanks..
Did he eventually make good his promise or is he just another fake promiser?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Akin Alabi Please Rescue Me.. by Knsley(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Greyiva post=71461458][/quote]
Nairabet takes time to credit winnings now. Oga do something pls. Number 1 cant go down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Ola Aina Is A Threat To Many Players In Super Eagles Squad – Rohr / Anthony Joshua Disses Tyson Fury In A Tweet - Fans React. / Things You Probably Didn't Know About The WWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.