Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4459085 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
PSV EindhovenCopenhagen continuing from where Chelsea stopped...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by keandre: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
guyman2:
Dr. Wise, please never mind what anybody says here. You are too good. I have never been so close to winning #16m. Though I had 3 remixes of your ticket too. If Feyernord wins and Juventus does 1x tomorrow, I would be winning close to 467k.
You surely have 20% of that amount.

I heard you have a WhatsApp group. Please I want to be a member and I would be eternally grateful I have pm you. So that we can be doing our thing in the group without coming to this place.

Thank you.

True, his picks are superb, i removed estar - pirin, but trinec couldn't do it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jesubiyi01(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
guyman2:
Dr. Wise, please never mind what anybody says here. You are too good. I have never been so close to winning #16m. Though I had 3 remixes of your ticket too. If Feyernord wins and Juventus does 1x tomorrow, I would be winning close to 467k.

I heard you have a WhatsApp group. Please I want to be a member and I would be eternally grateful I have pm you. So that we can be doing our thing in the group without coming to this place.

Thank you.
If e enter....Bro just bless me With any amount.....GOD bless you!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Man city Village bus loading
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jagaban880: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dr wise u still try mehn

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gangster1ms:

How far? grin

Lol. I owe u one big nyash okpeke. Hola anytime u enter east wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

And u rejoice over dat....

Just one Week...

Dat might be there last time there...
MUMU DO YOU JUST WANT TO QUOTE ME SO I CAN NOTICE YOU.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mocalypse: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Big shout out to Dr. Wise, that dude is good.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dr Wise is really trying...I didn't play the game but my friend did...he is the best I have seen so far.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dkronicle(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
dr wise.. if i chop dis game, u dey d bucket list.. pls add me in ur whatsapp group.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
vampire2020:

Amu Vampire grin

E pain am tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Uwaomaokey(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Phi001:
PSV EindhovenCopenhagen continuing from where Chelsea stopped...

I jejely carry them NG. Make them no jonse oh abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
vampire2020:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
ill hang myself if this game greens
half way to hang ur self loading cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Uwaomaokey(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol. The truth is, some people low key happy that the bet casted.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ronaaldo: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
guyman2:

Thank you.
Congrats in advance. But we still need DrWise here cos not everyone is a whatsapp fan. This is my first time of seeing his predictions and i am now a believer.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Uwaomaokey:
Lol. The truth is, some people low key happy that the bet casted.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sniper12:
Fixed match Brighton vs man city 0-0 grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sniper12:
u be winch lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dkronicle(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
chaii my belle don dey pain me.. see as my ticket dey burn, me wey tink say i escape trinec anoda bitcyh for down pirin dey smile dat time. copenhagen con enta dsame train.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE...

I NEVER EVEN KNEW GUYS TURNUP LIKE THIS...SOME GUYS HERE SUPPOSE GO MANAGERIAL SCHOOL MEHN...SOMEONE WITH A WOOPING 28 POINTS...

Skylhimeet 0 - 20 Frisky Stars

TEAMOLASMAN 0 - 0 Chiefheywhy

TeamNathan 0 - 7 ezeonu fc

thobeelobah 5 - 6 Galácticos

Realdhaveed fc 5 - 25 Maranatha FC

Porsche FC 23 - 0 Lokoso FC

tijesuni fc 11 - 28 Dennyfc

kanyebaba 0 - 21 Donzie1995 FC

Wizards FC 10 - 0 skolar fc

AVERAGE
3 - 0 Einstein's 11

OTHER MATCHES ARE YET TO BE PLAYED YET SHA...

Porsche cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
My only Dr. of Punting.

1. I remixed that game 6 times and 2 casted I have 4 left, I'm already being offered cashouts of 86k, 73k, 45k and 96k. How did you know that Chelsea would cast and you avoided it?

2. I have warned you several times to stop dropping games here, not everyone would be happy for your success. Just like the other guy said, some people have been praying fervently for the ticket to cast. Please stop dropping code. Even guys in the group have said it

3. The people praising you here were the same people cursing you on Thursday or so.

4. This place is evil, let's go back to WhatsApp where we flow like a family even though I am on lowkey there.

May God bless you and your family.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:
Not really my kind of thing, But i would really Appreciate if anyone can help Fund this..

Bet9ja

I've done secret funding even without d knowledge of d person that asked.

Pls, U can Quote me if U've Funded.

Blessings in advance.

A Bro in the House should please help out....

for tonight and tomorrow forcast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adudu208(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guys, which bookie has the fatest payout and can payout 500k and above same day ticket is won?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
michaellondon:
My only Dr. of Punting.

1. I remixed that game 6 times and 2 casted I have 4 left, I'm already being offered cashouts of 86k, 73k, 45k and 96k. How did you know that Chelsea would cast and you avoided it?

2. I have warned you several times to stop dropping games here, not everyone would be happy for your success. Just like the other guy said, some people have been praying fervently for the ticket to cast. Please stop dropping code. Even guys in the group have said it

3. The people praising you here were the same people cursing you on Thursday or so.

4. This place is evil, let's go back to WhatsApp where we flow like a family even though I am on lowkey there.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vikkiboi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Idirabata:

I played this. Have cashed out too

Congratulations
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dominicnuel(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nairaland neva cease to amaze me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vikkiboi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
michaellondon:
My only Dr. of Punting.

Warning him not to drop his picks? Wao...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Vikkiboi:

Warning him not to drop his picks? Wao...
my dj
u dae mind that guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by winny90(f): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
michaellondon:
My only Dr. of Punting.

. That is selfish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dr Wise nice games....

Buh why haters plenty here... make we dey pray make pple chop na...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FunnyDude(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you have money.. Play this game.. Thank me later..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)