Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4440063 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joesaint: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Which bookie is this?

is not 9ja bookie...is under EU
can u explain dat to me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ePrive(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think..they're withholding the cash out of Wise's game (remix), because FC Copenhagen is down by 1 goal...once they score....they'll release the cash out option.

Still have about 23 tickets running...FC Copenhagen holding about 7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Wealth7(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
B954EEAZCASPCP-2764785...Who can check how much bet9ja dey offer as cashout? i cant check with my phone...Remix of drwise game

Copegham is about to mess ur wonderful ticket.. Just pray for a miracle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Virulent: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Phi001:
As everybody is winning from DrWise ticket from only bet9ja, how will they pay everybody na?

Muna temper justice with mercy lose tomorrow na... sad

When we were losing, how were they collecting our money?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
darkweb:
Lol...you sure say you sabi read at all.
was referring to michaellondon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
ePrive:

No answer ?

Or you're lying...

cc michaellondon

When did we start interacting or quoting ourselves here?

Badbelle, abeg swerve.

I owe you nothing. I am lying.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ePrive(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
FC Copenhagen
1 - 1
Horsens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cocolatti:
was referring to michaellondon
Lol oh ok...just quote him next time instead
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
michaellondon:

Badbelle, abeg swerve.
javascript:void(0);
smack down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ePrive(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
michaellondon:

Badbelle, abeg swerve.

Bro...I asked you politely for the bookie that you're using...twice...cause I was surprised that a Nigerian bookie would give you cashout..as large as that...

I ain't going to reply your bashing..I'm above that...besides..I was just asking you whether you were lying...and you just confirmed it...psychology..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:
Thanks to everybody for all the compliments.

@Guyman2, I need to ask my group members if they are willing to take another member because we are 50 already. I have over 30pms but once I'm done, I would add you.

Feyernord and Juve 1X would play. Those teams are actually the surest. More green.

@ Mlondon. I would consider your warning.

Don't consider that guy's advise, he is a selfish being...
Do what works for u & don't listen to anybody
If one whatsapp group has reach limit, u can create another one, whatsapp doesn't charge for groups. U can decide to drop different games on each & it will give more people the opportunity to appreciate u. Not everyone is selfish & ungrateful.

But in all, i will advise u to post games here, it all started from here, all those shouting dont add pple to whatsapp once played the games u posted here before joinng whatsapp grp....

But u are good, i mean predicting games to be played with 100 naira aint easy...Kudos....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ePrive(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
michaellondon:

Badbelle, abeg swerve.

I think you're the "Badbelle" here...not wanting Dr. Wise to multiply the bread and 2 fishes for all to eat...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dutchman247(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
B954EEAZCASPCP-2764785...Who can check how much bet9ja dey offer as cashout? i cant check with my phone...Remix of drwise game

5 minutes remaining for this ticket to cast grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
dutchman247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

copehagen 2 - horsen 1

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
dutchman247:

grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joesaint: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
pls guys in the room...can someone explain dis to me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Surebet247promo:

copehagen 2 - horsen 1

f**k u cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Surebet247promo:

copehagen 2 - horsen 1

oga mi don't give me heart attack.. Copenhagen Don already put me for hot seat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stillmaticOG(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Abeg make una begin drop tomorrow games. Today Don pass
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yk39(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:

@Guyman2, I need to ask my group members if they are willing to take another member because we are 50 already. I have over 30pms but once I'm done, I would add you.

Feyernord and Juve 1X would play. Those teams are actually the surest. More green.

Baba weh done sir....good job you doing here bro. Please keep doing what you doing? God bless you and please from time to time please remember us here who can join in your WhatsApp group.....More greens to your ticket and to ours too. ��
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamnlia(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Surebet247promo:

copehagen 2 - horsen 1

I will find you and use you for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
thunder fire Copenhagen there... what promises to b a good weekend have finally come to an end..
village things continues
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phillthy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:

the Dr. i go like join your whatsapp group ooo

consider.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by allansie(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
B923EEEWTEWQWR-762794
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
ePrive:

Bro...I asked you politely for the bookie that you're using...twice...cause I was surprised that a Nigerian bookie would give you cashout..as large as that...

I ain't going to reply your bashing..I'm above that...besides..I was just asking you whether you were lying...and you just confirmed it...psychology..

When I won 564k last season, bet9ja offered me 308k, when just Al Ahly- one team so and Celta Vigo-Malaga (Home win for both) were left. I didn't take it but Celta won and Al Ahly was 0-0 HT. I insured it with a 96k. I posted the winning here. The 96 was 2x that casted but the return was supposed to be close to the initial return.

So, bet9ja offers good cashout when they know you are likely to win.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
betttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt caaaaaaasssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeesssssssssssssdddddddddddddddddddddd

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff is wrong with copehagen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
All the games in EPL today played atleast Over 8.5 Corners
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cocolatti:
All the games in EPL today played atleast Over 8.5 Corners
u play am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
English Premier League Tips

Brighton - Manchester City
Man city win @ 1.35

Chelsea - Burnley
Chelsea win @ 1.27
angry

Watford - Liverpool
Liverpool +1 @ 1.18

An acca pays 2.02

Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
English Premier League Tips

Brighton - Manchester City
Man city win @ 1.35

Chelsea - Bujavascript:void(0);rnley
Chelsea win @ 1.27
angry

Watford - Liverpool
Liverpool +1 @ 1.18

An acca pays 2.02 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
you better carry block go buy better phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.