Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4446642 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2017
FK Crvena Zvezda -:- Backa Backa Palanka 10 on FK Crvena Zvezda (1.07)
Other bankers Russia Premier League 19:00 FC Krasnodar -:- Amkar 10 on FC Krasnodar (1.5)
Norway 1. Divisjon 15:00 Elverum -:- Bodoe/Glimt 10 on Bodoe/Glimt (1.62)
Sweden Allsvenskan 15:00 AIK -:- AFC Eskilstuna 10 on AIK (1.33)
Russia Premier League 16:30 Lokomotiv Moscow -:- Tosno
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2017
bjhaid:
are you in lagos?

Vacancy!!!
There's a vacancy for the post of Store manager; must be someone with accounting skills, qualifications; Minimum of OND.
Location; Akoka yaba.
Salary; Attractive.
Any interested male accountant should apply, minimum of OND holder.
Preferably MALE.
Any interested candidate should call this number 08062959109. For an immediate interview between 15th August - 21st August.
chai see opportunity, and I'm not in Lagos
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2017
afoltundeseun:
bet won since last week.
49 odds
I pass una for this thread
great job bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2017
The thread funny die. Bt some pple funny o. I followed dat dude IG page. And he dey warn pple not to share on NL cos the bookies are monitoring. I quickly unfollow. Shior

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by willjoe: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2017
willjoe:
596DPLS 7odds. Sure game
WON !
597KZ7L 12odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by whyzie4real: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2017
DrWise:

For those that have liked already. Thank you.

Please, just click and like. My Cousin is trailing by 50 likes. Kindly help out.

Thank you.

Done. Liked the pix.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2017
NOBLEHINN:
B927EEARZWECQP-2896303 thinking of cashing out
Why didn't you drop this code?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
You said the bitter truth, but got 1 like. Tell them You will credit their accounts for doing nothing, You will become a superstar.

Gone are the days where people hustle, not just for themselves, but their families, siblings etc because You know where You come from. That dignity in labour is just gone. We now have a growing number of youths who believe in begging albeit shamelessly.

Even some monikers I thought had some upright people behind them are all falling head over heels for crumbs.
No harm in asking for help once in a while, but once it becomes Your daily anthem, then You should go for deliverance. Your family definitely did not raise You this way.

May God help us.
Truth!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Na wah, over ten pages here was used for begging. Goldenval u are doing a good thing but the truth is that anyone that has depressing need is meant to focus outside betting to get it. I mean most of them here with pressing needs but are begging for their bet account to be funded is not serious at all.

Betting doesn't solve problem, if ur account is red then it's time to suspend betting and hit the labour market. Most of them u see here that stake heavily have their job backup, they don't need bet cash to sustain their needs.

It's even possible goldenval main source of cash is not coming from punting.

Make una get life, punting is for the rich, while the gambling aspect is for the poor. I understood this and it changed my life. The real money from punters is not from betting, the already have enough.

Most here will use same money goldenval send them to bet and they will lost it and continue the begging process all over again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chuksvoice: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2017
mariga:

What's wrong with this thread?? Thread na thread my friend.
so na until this thread reach 1 million pages b4 u go accept say e don do?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Montez90:
i no get problem chief, ok send me your bet id details make I fund you so your sleep go sweet tonight

happy sunday bro... can I also
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2017
stacyadams:
really sorry...cant it be traced or u get em arrested?

I currently have no concrete proof against them but I know they will come back again.

Their days are numbered.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by offegas(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2017
597WYX2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2017
willjoe:
WON !
597KZ7L 12odds
congrats bro.... look ur boi here please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
127518154, 6
nairabet GL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lionhearted: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Every weekend till the season ends is surely going to be a begging one. Plenty pages to read, but no substance.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
You said the bitter truth, but got 1 like. Tell them You will credit their accounts for doing nothing, You will become a superstar.

Gone are the days where people hustle, not just for themselves, but their families, siblings etc because You know where You come from. That dignity in labour is just gone. We now have a growing number of youths who believe in begging albeit shamelessly.

Even some monikers I thought had some upright people behind them are all falling head over heels for crumbs.
No harm in asking for help once in a while, but once it becomes Your daily anthem, then You should go for deliverance. Your family definitely did not raise You this way.

May God help us.

Hmmmm you nailed it bro.....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2017
LaExpert:

Sorry about your loss bro.

I'm sure the money was something you could afford to lose.

Sure !!;
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by chiefoboh1(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Chelsea do me strong tin yesterday, pls anybody help wit any amount pls, bet9ja id, 3333126, nairabet id, 6724945, i will b gr8tful, pls show some luv
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by braveheart77: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
My million naira ticket gone..

B99EEAZCSASRQ-3343719

Better days ahead!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DorianD(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Bet9ja kilode na!! Arrange me the small one I chop make I play today's games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Idirabata: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2017
598CPC9

Feyenoord Rotterdam - FC Twente
Enschede
1 1.23

Ham-Kam - Finnsnes IL
1 1.21

Newcastle Utd - Tottenham
Over(1.5) 1.24

Odds : 1.85

Happy Sunday guys
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FunnyDude(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2017
goldenval:

I will transfer 30k on Monday to you after proof. Thanks
@goldenval good morning.. I'm a Corp member.. I don't need money to play games... I need to just buy foodstuff I'm dying of hunger here seriously, my state of deployment ain't friendly. My condition is close to having ulcer.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chukstaker: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Keep it cool bro...u will bounce back
Thanks God bless!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2017
FunnyDude:

Brother goldenval good morning.. I'm a Corp member.. I don't need money to play games... I need to just buy foodstuff I'm dying of hunger here seriously, my state of deployment ain't friendly. My condition is close to having ulcer.
hmmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:

May God help us.
Well said!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2017
King4Roller:

Dont ever bring those freelosertips here again. If you cant forecast, then go and sleep.
Did they beg you to play?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2017
FunnyDude:

@goldenval good morning.. I'm a Corp member.. I don't need money to play games... I need to just buy foodstuff I'm dying of hunger here seriously, my state of deployment ain't friendly. My condition is close to having ulcer.
So if goldenval didn't offer to help some people you for don die since bah? If you really needed money you would curb your pride, find the nearest construction site and carry blocks. At the end of that day you would have something to eat. Don't be lazy. Opportunities are all around you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FunnyDude(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,
On Wednesday morning around 6am I was robbed my phone worth N400k was taken away from me but I was traumatized for almost 3days fighting depression and shocked because one of the robbers wanted to shoot me but later changed their mind. I thank God for sparing my life and I had to go to Saka tunubu @Victoria island to get same iPhone and I am trying all possible best to make this remaining 4 months a great success not for me but for others.

Last time I promised that I will donate my this week earnings to everyone and i was able to make profit of 96k in 3days because I don't play gamble everyday. This amount is for Wednesday, Friday and today, so tomorrow's profits will be added to this amount and I will start the sharing of the total profit to everyone.

Today I made profit of 51k which I already attached here as proof for those that says they can't do smaller odds but you forget say na there be where real money dey...

Last time I shared about 70k and I received so many messages from ppl in boxing me and this caused me so much depression and because of that I don't want such to repeat itself, moreover I don't want to share this money on this forum because I want this forum to remain calm and peacefully henceforth I decided to opened a new Instagram account and twitter account where everyone will follow me via @higoldenval [search this name on instagram and twitter pls]

I will try to be sharing my earnings maybe at this time I will be doing it every month so that I can be able to support some less privilege as I don't do offerings or tithe like most of you are doing and by helping people is my own believe of paying of my own tithe and offerings.

Those of you asking for a loan, sorry I no longer offers loans because people are taken my kindness for granted but follow any of the accounts to learn how I make my own money for fun.

What's the gain of following any of the accounts? ..... I have made up my mind to be sharing same tips am playing to you so both of us can as well make money only if your not judgmental type, remove greedy, be patient, believe in yourself and you will succeed no matter what.

If you don't have Lionsbet account pls go and register with them as their payout is less than 10mins or open nairabet account and fund whatever amount you wishes to use and start playing my tips at no cost.

Thanks and God bless our hustle.
@goldenval.. I don't need to play game for now sir, I need to buy foodstuff as am dyng of hunger. Yesterday was even worst. I'm a Corp member, my state of deployment, ppa are paying nothing, no accommodation.. My Allawee was used to get where to lay my head. I'm close to having ulcer pls help a soul in need.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2017
kayzat:

I currently have no concrete proof against them but I know they will come back again.

Their days are numbered.
Sorry for Your loss brother. One of the most traumatic experience one can ever have is armed robbery. The one I had some 5 years ago is still very fresh in my memory, hence my constant support for jungle justice.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53