Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4445373 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Sniper12:
The thread funny die. Bt some pple funny o. I followed dat dude IG page. And he dey warn pple not to share on NL cos the bookies are monitoring. I quickly unfollow. Shior
He's correct though...

The bookies are watching...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
can someone please put me through how to fund my lionsbet account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2017
King4Roller:

To say the least. I am disappointed in your write-up. That things are going well for you doesnt mean that it is well for others. Their is hardship in the country. Coupled with the fact that recession is at the center stage of the Nigerian economy. And we have a nun-functional president. That you are opportuned to be at the top doesnt mean you should look down on anybody. Leave people to seek for help the best way they can.
Look at this beggar trying to justify his trade. If you had common sense you would appreciated that post he made. Things not going well for you is all the more reason why you should go out there and find something doing. Even if na to be bus conductor. It beats this petty begging you all do here. Punting isn't for the broke or unemployed because if you think say you go hammer from the N100 you dey beg then you're dead wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FunnyDude(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2017
iDROID:

So if goldenval didn't offer to help some people you for don die since bah? If you really needed money you would curb your pride, find the nearest construction site and carry blocks. At the end of that day you would have something to eat. Don't be lazy. Opportunities are all around you.
How old are you.?You think I'm lazy right? Did u think is that easy to even see a construction site where I'm serving even if u will see they have their labourers already, if u are hard hearted then don't stop people that are willing to help others, remember I ain't asking for bet9ja funding here **No Condition Is Permanent **.. Pray u never in my shoes. Life atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Na wah, over ten treads here was used for begging. Goldenval u are doing a good thing but the truth is that anyone that has depressing need is meant to focus outside betting to get it. I mean most of them here with pressing needs but are begging for their bet account to be funded is not serious at all.

Betting doesn't solve problem, if ur account is red then it's time to suspend betting and hit the labour market. Most of them u see here that stake heavily have their job backup, they don't need bet cash to sustain their needs.

It's even possible goldenval main source of cash is not coming from punting.

Make una get life, punting is for the rich, while the gambling aspect is for the poor. I understood this and it changed my life. The real money from punters is not from betting, the already have enough.

Most here will use same money goldenval send them to bet and they will lost it and continue the begging process all over again.
EMMAUGOH:
Na wah, over ten treads here was used for begging. Goldenval u are doing a good thing but the truth is that anyone that has depressing need is meant to focus outside betting to get it. I mean most of them here with pressing needs but are begging for their bet account to be funded is not serious at all.

Betting doesn't solve problem, if ur account is red then it's time to suspend betting and hit the labour market. Most of them u see here that stake heavily have their job backup, they don't need bet cash to sustain their needs.

Make una get life, punting is for the rich, while the gambling aspect is for the poor. I understood this and it changed my life. The real money from punters is not from betting, the already have enough.

Most here will use same money goldenval send them to bet and they will lost it and continue the begging process all over again.
EMMAUGOH:

Well said bro
Very dissappointing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2017
iDROID:

So if goldenval didn't offer to help some people you for don die since bah? If you really needed money you would curb your pride, find the nearest construction site and carry blocks. At the end of that day you would have something to eat. Don't be lazy. Opportunities are all around you.

grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordseyad(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
This thread is getting worse day by day....

And I don't think the Admin can ban in this kind of situation... This is getting too much please...

The country is hard, betting is hard (Cos the last time I won somvin tangible sef, I cant remember, And you can't just see me dropping Ids to be funded.. We are all guys - Men for christ sake) , everyone loses.. That doesn't mean pple can just litter here with thrash called Begging...

Please please Stop this habit, It doesn't make this thread a better one, Reading through many pages of begging without seeing a nice sure game? The thread is losing its value, and the Primary plan when it was created...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rukz: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
Sorry for Your loss brother. One of the most traumatic experience one can ever have is armed robbery. The one I had some 5 years ago is still very fresh in my memory, hence my constant support for jungle justice.
gud morning sir 2odds, pls can u help me this beautiful morning? I need some change in my bet9ja acc, i promise never to beg henceforth. Twale sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
Sorry for Your loss brother. One of the most traumatic experience one can ever have is armed robbery. The one I had some 5 years ago is still very fresh in my memory, hence my constant constant support for jungle justice.

Thanks boss . I really tried to be strong but mehn I didn't know when the tears started rolling . It's not even that the money involved is much o but the circumstances behind it all.

But it's just one of those things

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2017
FunnyDude:

How old are you.?You think I'm lazy right? Did u think is that easy to even see a construction site where I'm serving even if u will see they have their labourers already, if u are hard hearted then don't stop people that are willing to help others, remember I ain't asking for bet9ja funding here **No Condition Is Permanent **.. Pray u never in my shoes. Life atimes.

Please shut up and by the way where did you see the money to sub or is from your begging trick

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordseyad(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2017
I don't usually type or talk epistles but The big names here should do something, It ain't like this years before... Mayb You shd detest from funding pple if that can curb the issue...

The thread is dieing!!!

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2017
rukz:
gud morning sir 2odds, pls can u help me this beautiful morning? I need some change in my bet9ja acc, i promise never to beg henceforth. Twale sir.
sir 2odd..on a beautiful morning...see flows grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2017
kayzat:

Thanks boss . I really tried to be strong but mehn I didn't know when the tears started rolling . It's not even that the money involved is much o but the circumstances behind it all.

But it's just one of those things
It is well. Sorry once again. You will surely bounce back stronger. smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Phi001:

He's correct though...

The bookies are watching...
caint the bookies follow him on Twitter as well?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rukz: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Juzec:
u sef.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Lordseyad:
I don't usually type or talk epistles but The big names here should do something, It ain't like this years before... Mayb You shd detest from funding pple if that can curb the issue...

The thread is dieing!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Juzec:
I just told my colleague same thing just now, See Line abeg... Sir 2odds, On a beautiful morning hahahahahauaua, We both cracked our ribs

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
It is well. Sorry once again. You will surely bounce back stronger. smiley

Thanks bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
rukz:
u sef.
no vex but e funny to me grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2017
KIKO720:
I just told my colleague same thing just now, See Line abeg... Sir 2odds, On a beautiful morning hahahahahauaua, We both cracked our ribs
cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2017
FunnyDude:

You think your condition is bad? I have been in worse. I didn't get out that situation by begging or seeking loans. I worked my way out of it. I don't need to start listing the menial jobs I did.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rukz: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Juzec:
no vex but e funny to me grin grin
it haff do but are u new here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adegunwa4real(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
Sorry for Your loss brother. One of the most traumatic experience one can ever have is armed robbery. The one I had some 5 years ago is still very fresh in my memory, hence my constant support for jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonididdy(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2017
free odd

sweden dalkurd ff

away WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
please can anyone help me out with sure 10odds, I want to play it and hope it comes through inorder to top my account... somebody should help me please. just 10odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Harbeyg09(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
adegunwa4real:

idk...I think you're actually one of the matured and reasonable ones here. forgive me if am about to disappoint or inconvenience you, what am about to do is a necessary and unavoidable thing.

please sir, can I get a loan from you?

Lmfao
This one is imported grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Lmfao
This one is imported grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Happy sunday Great punters.....Na church i dey go sooo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adegunwa4real(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Lmfao This one is imported grin grin

errm??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by otitokoroleti: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
adegunwa4real:

idk...I think you're actually one of the matured and reasonable ones here. forgive me if am about to disappoint or inconvenience you, what am about to do is a necessary and unavoidable thing.

please sir, can I get a loan from you?
Go to the nearest mfb around you, viking007 is also a hustler like alabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vickertony(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Lol...
See wetin Manchester city do me... smh B948EETACPRPQZ-1978506
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2017
In as much As i don't want to be stone hearted with my words, I actually Think Idroid, Viking and d rest are right.. Not Judging Anybody cause i dont know your condition presently either you sayin the truth or false but A little portion of the blame i offer to Goldenval, In as much as We love your philanthropic gestures it came in at the wrong time and thread, It Sincerely opened the floor for more begging and begging. Just take a time to look at last 5 pages, Everybody pouring dia problems like they are handicapped. Goldenval is a philanthropist nd I really appreciate that, But Maybe He should have done the act on a low key to genuine fellaz in this thread and outside the thread, Some1 here has personally assisted me with loan and funds when i was damn down. It was just between me and him... My point Everybody(beggers) is trying to take Advantage of your kind gesture for their addiction. Some are Chronic gamblers already, Drinks and d rest u all knw d drill.... Why didn't they lay their problems before now maybe some1 hiddenmay help but immediately He(Goldenval) opened d floor of giving out cash u start hearing lots of issues.

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FunnyDude(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Please shut up and by the way where did you see the money to sub or is from your begging trick
Using Airtel and glo cheats to browse since about 5mnths now

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.