Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4468462 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
D PFP stuff , is it also like d ebonybet challenge
?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
dunkem21:
What we are saying is that the PFP winner will drop N75k for the house to share before we give you bragging rights to open new season.

If you're in doubt, Ask ejamahrandy how e dey go cool

Good luck one, good luck all wink

Dont worry I will drop 100k when I win, just give me your support grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Godwin2225:
de 3626 Date 29/08/2017 10:30 Event Bentleigh Greens - Western Sydney Live/Prematch Normale Selection 2 Code 2315 Date 29/08/2017 19:30 Event Crewe - Newcastle United Live/Prematch Normale Selection 12 & Under Code 1135 Date 29/08/2017 20:00 Event Barnet - Wimbledon Live/Prematch Normale Selection X or Un Code 2156 Date 29/08/2017 19:45 Event Exeter City - Yeovil Town Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X & Code 2157 Date 29/08/2017 19:45 Event Fleetwood Town - Leicester City Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X & Ov Code 2151 Date 29/08/2017 19:45 Event Blackburn Rovers - Stoke City Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X & Under Code 2161 Date 29/08/2017 19:45 Event Scunthorpe Utd - Sunderland Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X & Under Code 2162 Date 29/08/2017 19:45 Event MK Dons - Brighton & Hove Albion Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1 Code 1383 Date 29/08/2017 19:45 Event Ayr Utd - Montrose Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X & Ov Code 1102 Date 29/08/2017 19:30
Event Akragas - Catania Live/Prematch Normale Selection X2 &

5CX6H93
stake what u cant afford to lose good luck...

How sure are you bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dunkem21(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
profitablebet:
how much e don gain as he open d trend? If I win ham I no open trend .. Hiw can I pay 75k just to open a trend

There are guidelines to PFP. We are in season 11 and the winner of this PFP will have exclusive right to open season 12.

@least 100 people will be funded here and the love shared amongst us.

It's not by force but it's a must grin

No argue with boardman to avoid winching wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Leovibes:
5cvwhrt thanc me later
Expired

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Krak(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
dunkem21:

Yes! Know that underdogs are springing and daring. My money on you experienced one ..

Bring it on, guys!!!

Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
pfpmoderator:
SO FAR, SO GOOD

Updated list

jamesval
Coolest01
money4passion99
bmlsbmls
Bishop0nyenmeme
Toyorsih
Beckynice
Misterchris
Kiggster
Siegfried99
paparazzi2244
pietre
Kiko720
juzec
wings123
GaniuKazeem
Undergoals
Dimfemmy
Chiefheywhy
Lhimeet
bjhaid
osane09
bigcee
pascal558
mcemmy0z
Redbottles
sandammy
SHAMONEYXL
Drummerboy15
mercyway
stanisbaratheon
MasterZee
Allansie
DonJoeSneh
browndanito
Rakiticbarca
emmaak2
seedorf134
Ekome2
Denniece1
Etibaba
clerkent
mazizitonene
Nasty22
winningways01
Tolulopefinest
unuane1

Please, is there something like a guideline to how we should go about the challenge... Cos I don't know how it is done o and what it entails, the rules and all sort

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Prinxxdave: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Toyorsih:

Please, is there something like a guideline to how we should go about the challenge... Cos I don't know how it is done o and what it entails, the rules and all sort

true talk

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mikkypel(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Before I sleep, I will like to iron out a very important issue bothering me... Though I am a lowkey member but i make bold to say that 75% of my bet picks are from here and majority of people i followed are from this thread

I have been a fan of juzec, drwise, chiefheywhy, lhimeet, chidiakaobi, shokiscientist, piiko amongst others... We have laughed and cried together and I must tell you, you guys have gathered fan base and love from people in this thread

Even at a time, drwise had to come here to gather votes for a cousin, and funny enough, the cousin won

But what do we see today, hate speech instead of coming together to wage war against the bookies, won't it be cool to laugh together

now drwise now has a group of his own and i begin to wonder what has happened to here where everyone enjoys your accumulation picks

You see, a saying says "you are not blessed till you bless people" Irrespective of the banters and insults.. Never stop doing good, In this society of ours, maturity can never be the same, tolerance is part of the characteristics of a great leader

I would implore everyone of us to come together once more and work as a family... We won't die if we all become millionaires.. just take a look at the latest 9 million... how would it have been if 20 persons in this thread are 9 million richer by now if not more

Finally, I will want to correct the issue of begging for funds, Please let us understand that all fingers are not equal.. Let's not insult people who beg... Don't see them as low-lifers but again there should be self respect, they shouldn't see us as someone who begs all the time and if you will like to fund someone, you can do it well in the interest of the group by sending your mail or number... Let people beg from there.. Do not derail the purpose by which the group was created

One love... More greens

Good Night

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
mikkypel:
Before I sleep, I will like to iron out a very important issue bothering me... Though I am a lowkey member but i make bold to say that 75% of my bet picks are from here and majority of people i followed are from this thread

I have been a fan of juzec, drwise, chiefheywhy, lhimeet, chidiakaobi, shokiscientist, piiko amongst others... We have laughed and cried together and I must tell you, you guys have gathered fan base and love from people in this thread

Even at a time, drwise had to come here to gather votes for a cousin, and funny enough, the cousin won

But what do we see today, hate speech instead of coming together to wage war against the bookies, won't it be cool to laugh together

now drwise now has a group of his own and i begin to wonder what has happened to here where everyone enjoys your accumulation picks

You see, a saying says "you are not blessed till you bless people" Irrespective of the banters and insults.. Never stop doing good, In this society of ours, maturity can never be the same, tolerance is part of the characteristics of a great leader

I would implore everyone of us to come together once more and work as a family... We won't die if we all become millionaires.. just take a look at the latest 9 million... how would it have been if 20 persons in this thread are 9 million richer by now if not more

Finally, I will want to correct the issue of begging for funds, Please let us understand that all fingers are not equal.. Let's not insult people who beg... Don't see them as low-lifers but again there should be self respect, they shouldn't see us as someone who begs all the time and if you will like to fund someone, you can do it well in the interest of the group by sending your mail or number... Let people beg from there.. Do not derail the purpose by which the group was created

One love... More greens

Good Night

How I wish *thumbs up * was part of the smileys here.... Nice talk jareh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beggars, where art thou? Chance to blow don show grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dunkem21(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Toyorsih:

You will be advised of the rules and guidelines before kick off.

We are here to monitor and ensure fair play but shine your eyes o..

Ojoro na game o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

COMPARED TO WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT MY MAN YOU ARE STINGY
is not about stingy.. Read his post... He said to give bragging right to open a trend? Who trend help... Learn to read n understand before u comment next time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well written
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin. 200k for board men. No winching
dunkem21:

There are guidelines to PFP. We are in season 11 and the winner of this PFP will have exclusive right to open season 12.

@least 100 people will be funded here and the love shared amongst us.

It's not by force but it's a must grin

No argue with boardman to avoid winching wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ijeshaboy: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please how long does it take nairabet to credit bank account for winning withdrawal, I made a withdrawal in the. Mid night but not yet seen in my bank account.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
mikkypel:

One love... More greens

Good Night
Ododo Oro...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
profitablebet:
is not about stingy.. Read his post... He said to give bragging right to open a trend? Who trend help... Learn to read n understand before u comment next time

E NO MATTER. HE'S JUST FINDING A WAY OTHERS CAN BE HELPED. LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
dunkem21:
What we are saying is that the PFP winner will drop N75k for the house to share before we give you bragging rights to open new season.

If you're in doubt, Ask ejamahrandy how e dey go cool

Good luck one, good luck all wink
you are on a long thing o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
my gf don leave me go, others no fit date me. make una just gimme one bet naija code wey I go just play wey go gimme money biko. argh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

E NO MATTER. HE'S JUST FINDING A WAY OTHERS CAN BE HELPED. LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND
You are the only one lacking understanding here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Next game would be from
Colombia / Primera B, Clausura
Fortaleza FC v Orsomarso
Time: 21:00
Halftime Result.

Another smooth ride!!! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
etibaba:

I NO GET YOUR TIME. BUY SENSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

Dummy goat.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Another smooth ride!!! grin
Who you dey congratulate? shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

E NO MATTER. HE'S JUST FINDING A WAY OTHERS CAN BE HELPED. I WILL LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
etibaba:
leave d slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
pfpmoderator:
PUNT FOR PRIDE 5

It is my pleasure to, on behalf of merrybet, announce the MERRYBET PUNT FOR PRIDE - the 5th edition.

As we all know, 1,500,000.00 plus other consolation prizes are up for grabs. We've been putting smiles on the faces of punters on nairaland.com every year and this year won't be an exemption.

You too could be a millionaire by joining the train.

Open a merrybet account if you don't have one. Send your nairaland and merrybet username with subject INTERESTED to

punt4pridemb@gmail.com

Kindly note, closing date for interest declaration is Sunday, 3rd September, 2017.

Kindly quote or mention me with any question.

Regards

troot, merrybet
Mail sent
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Emazzi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

Did you buy your sense ? �

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:
✔Are you tired of losing money to the bookies?
✔Do you think making at least 20k per month from the bookies without stress is cool?
✔Can you be trusted?

If the above discribes you, then contact me for a solution.

Last game for today will kickoff by 11pm
Football / Argentina / Primera Division ,
Torneo Inicial
28/ 08 23 : 05
Newell ' s Old Boys
Union de Santa Fe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Emazzi:

Did you buy your sense ? �

BUY YOURS grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Last game for today will kickoff by 11pm
Football / Argentina / Primera Division ,
Torneo Inicial
28/ 08 23 : 05
Newell ' s Old Boys
Union de Santa Fe
Make we hear word abeq...What is this sh!t all about? Make we come sub for your service or what? Attention seeker!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.