Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4469408 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Steve5946(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
bonanzawin:
Sir, please how did we steal your 500 Naira, we are ready to refund you if truly we stole it.

hello sir,
i made four payouts on weekend which two was cancelled and two was showed paid.......as i have not received the money into my bank account .............and i have tried contacting your cc on twitter which he finally asked me to wait by the end of the day that if i did'nt receive it that i should send my statement of account to him ..... which might take me days to get it because of my Job as i have called my bank and they told me to visit one of there branch .........please am asking you to look into this ...... username steve5946

cc BONANZAWIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Last game for today will kickoff by 11pm
Football / Argentina / Primera Division ,
Torneo Inicial
28/ 08 23 : 05
Newell ' s Old Boys
Union de Santa Fe

Its only a fool and a goat that will fall for your theatric on this thread. Guys done wise up here and if you think say na lie you can ask obikush.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by etibaba(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

BUY YOURS grin
Smh, i said it, you are just a senseless Buffalo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Make we hear word abeq...What is this sh!t all about? Make we come sub for your service or what? Attention seeker!

baba.. all na tactics lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordave: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Make we hear word abeq...What is this sh!t all about? Make we come sub for your service or what? Attention seeker!
The guy self tire me!

How person go dey play game 1k just to win N1900?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
kayzat:

Its only a fool and a goat that will fall for your theatric on this thread. Guys done wise up here and if you think say na lie you can ask obikush.

Its all about choices, just as you have chosen to keep loosing to the bookies, some smart fellas have chosen to stop losing. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lordave:
The guy self tire me!
How person go dey play game 1k just to win N1900?

You still have a whole lot to learn about sports betting.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Its all about choices, just as you have chosen to keep loosing to the bookies, some smart fellas have chosen to stop losing. grin

I don't lose money unnecessarily to the bookies instead I share out of your stake with the bookie. Irunmole to n ba bookies share owo! Aba bet9ja pinre 1.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
kayzat:

Bro your name suppose be 'surutu ijogbon' ! Remember grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
kayzat:

I don't lose money unnecessarily to the bookies instead I share out of your stake with the bookie. Irunmole to n ba bookies share owo! Aba bet9ja pinre 1.

If you are doing fine with your betting, then kindly look the other way when you see my post, cos my post is for those who need help.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by willjoe: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

desperate hungry poke, that skill will not work here,,

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordave: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

It's ok.

I rather stake 5-10k on sure 3-5.9 odds than what you're posting here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
Bro your name suppose be 'surutu ijogbon' ! Remember grin grin grin cheesy

just trying to help you out a little Sir. I dey miss lhimeet o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good evening guys
Saw a market on Lionsbet "Home"(eg Barca) Clean sheet. Is it the same as Home win to Nil?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

If you are doing fine with your betting, then kindly look the other way when you see my post, cos my post is for those who need help.
Thank you for your cooperation.

make I look away so you can scam the gullible newbies ? kolewerk . last last you go deactivate this account ni or move your ministry elsewhere
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lordave:
It's ok.

I rather stake 5-10k on sure 3-5.9 odds than what you're posting here.

"sure 3-5.9 odds" cheesy

You are trully a learner.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
Good evening guys
Saw a market on Lionsbet "Home"(eg Barca) Clean sheet. Is it the same as Home win to Nil?

away team won't score
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
kayzat:

just trying to help you out a little Sir. I dey miss lhimeet o
Cool...Lhimeet suppose come back but for some little stuff...For now,he cant!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Honnonny(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
Good evening guys

No... clean sheet can be 0-0 and that depicts the term *win*

So home win to nil is not the same b/c if u play clean sheet and the match ends 0-0, it's a green but I u play home win to nil and the match ends 0-0, it's a red apple
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
kayzat:

make I look away so you can scam the gullible newbies ? kolewerk . last last you go deactivate this account ni or move your ministry elsewhere

The day I scam anyone here is the day I will die.
I am only helping myself by helping others. Thats all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Cool...Lhimeet suppose come back but for some little stuff...For now,he cant!

Everything gonna be fine bro. Regards to him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Oga Ade nothing special to learn about betting again, You think say na today wey many people for here start betting 7 years for this business no be joke ooo. I m 100% that you are just tricking some guys here to fall for your trick. if you want to quote me wrong stake 100k instead of 1k on that your so called sure game and upload it here after match. after all you have make alot of money from betting na, staking 100k should not be your problem. No be fight oo, Peace. Good9t cool

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

"sure 3-5.9 odds" cheesy

What is the tip for the last game?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
pfpmoderator:
PUNT FOR PRIDE 5

It is my pleasure to, on behalf of merrybet, announce the MERRYBET PUNT FOR PRIDE - the 5th edition.

As we all know, 1,500,000.00 plus other consolation prizes are up for grabs. We've been putting smiles on the faces of punters on nairaland.com every year and this year won't be an exemption.

You too could be a millionaire by joining the train.

Open a merrybet account if you don't have one. Send your nairaland and merrybet username with subject INTERESTED to

punt4pridemb@gmail.com

Kindly note, closing date for interest declaration is Sunday, 3rd September, 2017.

Kindly quote or mention me with any question.

Regards

troot, merrybet
mail sent
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordave: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

"sure 3-5.9 odds" cheesy

We no be the same, just move on.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
kayzat:

Everything gonna be fine bro. Regards to him.
Amen,I'll convey your message!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Honnonny(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
pfpmoderator:
PUNT FOR PRIDE 5

It is my pleasure to, on behalf of merrybet, announce the MERRYBET PUNT FOR PRIDE - the 5th edition.

As we all know, 1,500,000.00 plus other consolation prizes are up for grabs. We've been putting smiles on the faces of punters on nairaland.com every year and this year won't be an exemption.

You too could be a millionaire by joining the train.

Open a merrybet account if you don't have one. Send your nairaland and merrybet username with subject INTERESTED to

punt4pridemb@gmail.com

Kindly note, closing date for interest declaration is Sunday, 3rd September, 2017.

Kindly quote or mention me with any question.

Regards

troot, merrybet

Sent... waiting for the next update...

This season is gonna be much better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kellydgreat(f): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
yommyk222:

Oga Ade nothing special to learn about betting again, You think say na today wey many people for here start betting 7 years for this business no be joke ooo. I m 100% that you are just tricking some guys here to fall for your trick. if you want to quote me wrong stake 100k instead of 1k on that your so called sure game and upload it here after match. after all you have make alot of money from betting na, staking 100k should not be your problem. No be fight oo, Peace. Good9t cool

I dont need to ask u how old you are, cos its clearly written all over your comments. So I would rather go play with my dog than exchange words with you. Good night son.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

And yet you didn't drop the tips of the games you posted, only the won tickets. Oshey helper, who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
DrWise my money is on you, I will be delighted to fund your account so u can participate, I like ur picks

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

I dont need to ask u how old you are, cos its clearly written all over your comments. So I would rather go play with my dog than exchange words with you. Good night son.

Mr scammer age no do am. I don't even see any different between you and dog. just park you scamming trick comot for here. before.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Helping them by posting games without disclosing the pick only to start bragging after ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.