Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4462143 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
bunmiano:

Message me on WhatsApp

Oga bunmiano , thanks for the selfless act of crediting my MB Acct for free.

God go bless you.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Phi001:
Time never reach for them to give the rules of this year PFP?

The rules have been dropped.

check troot posts
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
WIKKI VS PLATEAU=OVER 1.5 GOALS

MFM VS NASSARAWA=OVER 1.5 GOALS

SHOOTING STARS VS AKWA=OVER 1.5 GOALS

sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AvsGot007(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2017
for those of you That Won't participate in merrybet PFP..

I bring you predict for fun challenge!
predict 5 folks...... 2 must be at least 1st, 2nd or 3rd final position among them for fund of 10k!

T&C applied!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CDCEO001: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2017
It seems Nairabet don't generate booking code you can take to shops and bet like Bet9ja does....do they?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2017
MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI

If one million (1,000,000) naira star prize money is enough motivation for you. Come and join.

Please, to all who have indicated interest in this tournament. Kindly get your Merrybet accounts that you are using for this tournament funded.
Stories that touch the heart will not be ENTERTAINED.

CC: pfpmoderator, merrybet

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obawinner(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
coolestdude01:
Apart from that, they have the most user friendly site, with booking code and coupon codes easily duplicated, and offer highest bonuses despite their reducing odds.
TRUE to that!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
AvsGot007:

predict 5 folks...... 2 must be at least 1st, 2nd or 3rd final position among them for fund of 10k!

T&C applied!

Can you shade more light on this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2017
CDCEO001:
It seems Nairabet don't generate booking code you can take to shops and bet like Bet9ja does....do they?
dey do. Bt its on the old website. Imagine
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gift01: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2017
We need a comprehensive list of the set of rules and what it entails. So many are just dropping i.d's without knowing what next to do
troot:

If one million (1,000,000) naira star prize money is enough motivation for you. Come and join.

Please, to all who have indicated interest in this tournament. Kindly get your Merrybet accounts that you are using for this tournament funded.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kings1930(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2017
5DPLZN3 60+ odds... wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
AvsGot007:

T&C applied!
What if i can predict the final winner alone?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
u are totally wrong...
Win to nil means 1-0, 2-0 etc the team must win...
0-0 e cast.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
gift01:
We need a comprehensive list of the set of rules and what it entails. So many are just dropping i.d's without knowing what next to do

......and why are you in a hurry??

The rules have been posted and will still be posted and updated.
The group pairings are yet to be posted.

So I ask again, why are you in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
AvsGot007:

T&C applied!

Really?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gift01: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2017
troot:

No one is in a hurry. People have been complaining. Just wanted to bring it to light. Besides, isn't it starting tomorrow? What then is a rush

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2017
RIchieSuazo:

The rules have been dropped.

check troot posts
Don't mind me...I didn't mean those ones...
akraym:
Please do take your time to go through the UPDATED list in ALPHABETICAL order.

The competition will be kick starting by Monday.

Procedures will be updated later tonight

REGARDS

Happy Merrybetting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by askme2: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
5DPKFH5

5DPVYJS

5DPX56J

5DPXPVV

pick your games from the lot and show some love when you win

Good Luck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CDCEO001: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
dey do. Bt its on the old website. Imagine

Well that suck! Will look up for the old site...maybe.
I hate going to bet shot to write down my game or drag space with other people looking at the board.
I do add money in my account and play from my phone anytime i want. But i play too much when i have money in my account and don't even win shit from it....lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AvsGot007(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
troot:

haha..trust me I always look out for your posts mostly your response to folks on here! no chill at all ...act like a real moderator pls

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please who can help with merrybet account funding?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Troot: Rules

Akraym: Procedure

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bunmiano: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIchieSuazo:

Oga bunmiano , thanks for the selfless act of crediting my MB Acct for free.

God go bless you.

Thanks again

Ha bro he don do nah

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mystic1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
johnpablo541:

You lost all the three games you posted here, what are you still advertising ?
games posted here were not tagged. I didn't ask anyone to stake on them they were just random predictions. Not aimed at you losing your money tho'. Like i said yesterday, we are too careful and know better than placing your money on 20 odds or 4 odds when we have 13 days to give you 50%. Thank you and happy sunday.

Join us at betkulipa. We play the game you take the gains. Testimonies will soon flood here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ganjafama(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
troot:

When is it commencing?

CC: pfpmoderator
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnpablo541(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mystic1:
games posted here were not tagged. I didn't ask anyone to stake on them they were just random predictions. Not aimed at you losing your money tho'. Like i said yesterday, we are too careful and know better than placing your money on 20 odds or 4 odds when we have 13 days to give you 50%. Thank you and happy sunday.

Join us at betkulipa. We play the game you take the gains. Testimonies will soon flood here.

I didn't play any of your games, I just checked this morning to see if the games you posted won just to see if truly you are good at what you do. But only checking it was a total loss.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
troot:

Since yesterday....
una no sabi keep to promise ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mystic1:

if it had entered, U for don dey claim GLORY undecided undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mystic1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
johnpablo541:

I didn't play any of your games, I just checked this morning to see if the games you posted won just to see if truly you are good at what you do. But only checking it was a total loss.

Like i said games posted here wasn't tagged as a special from betkulipa. I dropped a random game for the house hoping they'd win from it. Once again, we are too careful with your money than to rush it on 2odds or 4odds.
I told someone here that a factor that'll make us succeed is the fact that we've measured the time, the percentage and our fan base. All will work to make us succeed. Thank you sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
pachman:
Please who can help with merrybet account funding?
I can help you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you want to get instant alert play OTP FC X2

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.