Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4437213 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
IRIEBOY:
naso croatia use cut my over 1.5 of just 1.04 odds.... I add am just to make my money round figure but now na 0.00.men betting no easy oo

When did you place the game?

It was voided on Bet9ja and that was what saved my ticket.

I played it over2.5 and before the game started last night, I started doubting the over2.5 pick.

I was very relieved when the game was abandoned.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
soloqy:

When did you place the game?

It was voided on Bet9ja and that was what saved my ticket.

I played it over2.5 and I before the game started last night, I started doubting the over2.5 pick.

I was very relieved when the game was abandoned.
na lions bet I use... I just dey pray make them void am not until when i check their rules.. I see say na when them no play the game after 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
King4Roller:

Lol. Na round figure you still get na abi 0.00 no round?
lolz wrong round figure
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
All these volleyball nd handball with 1.01 nd 1.02 odds for home win. HT/FT is usually 1.23 odds. Na der i don park my bus for now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
tojahh:

Thank God you know it's a 50/50 thing. Pm me

Yes boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
All these volleyball nd handball with 1.01 nd 1.02 odds for home win. HT/FT is usually 1.23 odds. Na der i don park my bus for now.
carry key put for pocket make alabi no see am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
soloqy:

But he talked about the strong team . Anyone that reads the below quote would think he was talking about the favourite team winning or drawing. The posts come quick and fast and people are bond to miss some posts.

"I play win to nill when I'm not too sure of my favourite team scoring. Instead of playing team to score, i choose win to nill to be safe.

If the team dsnt score, the match can end goaless which is a win win for me

Did you follow the conversation from the beginning? No. If you did you wouldn't type this. Look at the post that started the discussion.

"xtreme07 :
Good morning punters, please between these options, which has 98-99 percent success rate irrrespective of the odd.
WIN TO NIL, NO
UNDER 5.5,
FIRST HALF CORRECT SCORE, OTHER,
UNDER 2.5 HT
TEAM B WIN BOTH HALF, NO
PENALTY IN FIRST HALF NO
UNDER 3.5 CARD HT.
OVER 1.5 BOTH HALF, NO
BTTS IN HT, NO. Or is there any better options?"

Anyone who had seen this would immediately understand what he was talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenooff(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'm looking for some one to partner with on a sports website if you are interested say aye
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ultravires(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Piiko:
B919EECQPSZZWZ-1707511
Gud pm bro.. Just to remind you of your promise ystd.
Regards
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ngezeck(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveTrump:
MERRYBET PUNT FOR PRIDE VI is HERE.
All interested participants should kindly read the
following......and send an email to
punt4pridemb@gmail.com if you wish to
participate in this tournament.
Now a brief layout of how this competition is
going to play out.
- There will be no play-offs. There will be no
groupings or pairings.
- Minimum stake throughout this competition is
#200(two hundred naira only)
- All contestants who have indicated interest will
take part in this competition in a LEAGUE format.
(meaning its going to be a competition for
14weeks involving all interested participants and
the person with the highest points amassed at
the end of week 14 wins the tournament.
- There will be NO rounding-up of the odds. What
you play is EXACTLY what you will get.
- The minimum odds still remain 1.5 and the
maximum odds is infinity.
- Our Week to be used in this LEAGUE stage
starts from ........a MONDAY 12.01AM to
SUNDAY 11.59PM.
PLEASE, THESE ARE NEW RULES AND ALL
PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO READ AND
UNDERSTAND THE RULES.
ANY RULE WHICH ISN'T CLEAR, KINDLY SEEK
CLARIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT
MODERATORS.
Rules guiding 2017 MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE
1. You need to be a registered member of
MERRYBET to participate.
2. Minimum allowed odd is 1.5 (single or combo)
3. All markets and odds must be from
MERRYBET, and participants are REQUIRED to
stake (min. N200) on their game(s) for it to be
valid.
4. You are required to ONLY paste the BET slip
number/ID of your games and merrybet
username & game selections of your betslip but
remember minimum amount to stake is N200.
5. The tournament is NOT limited to football
only. Picks from other Sports are accepted
provided it is from MERRYBET.
6. Live in-play is NOT allowed. Odds at in-play
change rapidly and we can't keep a good record
on such fast-changing odds.
7. Points will be used to grade punters odds.
If u lose any of your selections (single/
accumulator), no point will be added to u.
8. Singles or accumulator ONLY; no Canadian,
Goliath, Yankee. In other words, no 3-from-4 or 5-
from-7. Keep it simple.
9. For the league round: one slot per week will
be alloted for a duration of 15weeks.
10. Any BET number/ID/slip or ticket with a
stake below #200 will be voided and participant
risks being DISQUALIFIED from the tournament.
11. All SLOTS not used will be FORFEITED.
(There would be NO SLOT carry-overs)
12. For the league: All BET numbers/IDs/slips for
each week must be posted on the thread NOT
later than Monday 6pm.
For the avoidance of doubt, any who doesn't
adhere will have his slot forfeited for that week.
13. All BET SLIPs/IDs must be dropped before
every Monday on/before 6PM and played before
every Sunday 11.59pm within the week (ONLY
applicable to the League)
14. Anyone who drops a bet number/ID/slip
which contains a validly placed bet and requests
for it to be voided shall have his/her request
granted by:
a) having the BET number/ID/slip voided.
b) have his SLOT counted as used.
====IN ADDITION====
15. Your BET number/ID/slip must be quoted by
a participating member of the tourney or the
Moderators of the tourney for it to be valid.
16. For the LEAGUE: Time for submission of bet
slips/IDS within any given week will be between
any Monday 12.01am - Monday 6PM.
17. Any attempts to abuse or break the rules will
result in the following disciplinary actions.
*Disqualification from the tourney.
18. DUPLICATION OF OPPONENT GAMES IS
EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN
Events and markets as already appeared on your
opponent's tips cannot appear on your BET SLIP.
One event/market may be termed as
coincidence, while two & above events/markets
will be termed duplication which may lead to
your
games been VOIDED.
19. Judges/Moderators decision is FINAL.
20. These RULES are subject to amendment as
the competition progresses.
I neva c my name oo merrybet username ckngeze user id (189682)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Segunda B
San Sebastian Reyes - CF Talavera de La Reina
X

Segunda B
SD Leioa - Sporting Gijon B
X

Afford to loose stake

Abeg which division for spain this teams dey? I dun find am tire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenooff(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
who wants to partner with me on my punting website? embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thorrvik55(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kenooff:
I'm looking for some one to partner with on a sports website if you are interested say aye

Is it a free website or d one u pay 4 hosting...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IloveTrump(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
ngezeck:
I neva c my name oo merrybet username ckngeze user id (189682)
I m not the organizer o. cc troot will help.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youngster12: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
IRIEBOY:
na lions bet I use... I just dey pray make them void am not until when i check their rules.. I see say na when them no play the game after 48hrs.
This lionsbet is fraud
100% thieves
Bet9ja voided that game but they marked it as a lost bet. Bullshît

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dedarks(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=pfpmoderator post=60082860][/quote]
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rooneyboy:
B912EECZSQTWQR-131438

B98EECZAAZWTR-131438

u guys can try those two codes.

all na luck finally..

bro i play ur game but i combined the two game together B951EECZARTRAA-1136875 wen i don't hv much to play it please here is my WhatsApp no 08167947867 , i need this type of game 4rm u please bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:

better find better odds. those 1.01 can cast easily. 1x2 for volleyball and lawn tennis dy bad..U Will see a,team with 3.00 odds winning someone with 1.01 odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
DAYTEECOM:
Patronize us today
glo data first two why was their / ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
iDROID:

Did you follow the conversation from the beginning? No. If you did you wouldn't type this. Look at the post that started the discussion.

"xtreme07 :
Good morning punters, please between these options, which has 98-99 percent success rate irrrespective of the odd.
WIN TO NIL, NO
UNDER 5.5,
UNDER 2.5 HT
TEAM B WIN BOTH HALF, NO
PENALTY IN FIRST HALF NO
UNDER 3.5 CARD HT.
OVER 1.5 BOTH HALF, NO

Anyone who had seen this would immediately understand what he was talking about.

I didnt see that . My bad @ Chiadikaobi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
youngster12:

This lionsbet is fraud
100% thieves
Bet9ja voided that game but they marked it as a lost bet. Bullshît

Lol, they have different TOS and betting rules I guess . smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
iDROID:

"xtreme07 :
WIN TO NIL, NO
UNDER 5.5,
UNDER 2.5 HT
TEAM B WIN BOTH HALF, NO
PENALTY IN FIRST HALF NO
UNDER 3.5 CARD HT.
OVER 1.5 BOTH HALF, NO

while don't you include over 0.5 To me under 5.5 (95%) and 0ver 0.5 (90%) reason is because you can easily get the statistics of but option unlike other option. and always make sure both side have at least 90% of the options you are chosen.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
ramalex:

Upon all the mails i ve sending...una wan talk say una no see am. Abi na politics we go use enter this PFP NI....??

Do the needful abeg...
merrybet user: Aique
Nland : ramalex

cc: troot,pfpmoderator
did you go through this list. Please do if you haven't.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 47xxx(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
King4Roller:
Me
tnx man, buh I've funded already. Cheers
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ausproxi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
pascal558:
Amen bros,am stl learning the art bt its very sweet!!I got a question bro,y do sum games hav 2sets,sum 3 nd sum 5 thats d only challenge i have nw,i dnt knw whibh is 2,3,5!!

Check your mail bro, I pm you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenooff(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
thorrvik55:

Is it a free website or d one u pay 4 hosting...
I already paid for the hosting, are you interested?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
sammyobi584:

better find better odds. those 1.01 can cast easily. 1x2 for volleyball and lawn tennis dy bad..U Will see a,team with 3.00 odds winning someone with 1.01 odds.
grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
please who have gotten the promise swissfund promised us yesterday. I pm my details but I haven't gotten any thing .who have gotten please ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Altona93 vs hudd

I dunno deh have devastated my millions ticket b4

Can they do this

Altona93
Home ov0.5
@1.5 odds

I won't put any money on it, cis I don't have

Buh 20k
Go give u 10k profit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Swissfunds:
You were the first i even replied too.. Please if you got the word ACCEPTED, Pm ur details

Please swissfund..we haven't seen the promise you made to us yesterday. Please don't forget ur boys please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
grin
the pick is okk.I used to play straight win b4 but those small small odds keep messing up.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Who can help me fund my merrybet or bet9ja accounts...and err can someone also tell me how it works,do i give u my details and u log in?(jus incase i want to return the favour later)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.