Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4438706 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
QueenOfcasting:
when is punt 4 pride starting, we at Alabi's shrine need to invoke and unleash the casting spirit to cast as many tickets as possible

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
MasterZee:
You like this chief guy sha, na why u no gree free am.
lol, even after the trolling,jabs and verbal assault, we all still be one, unless we get alien here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hablink: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
King4Roller:
You that played where is your coupon code.
I gat respect for you man, just ignore my post if you not down with it. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kingofcasting(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
bigcee:

Oga I knew you gonno screen grab that cause I know you so foolish. Jeez!!! I hate stupiid people.[b] Guy don't you realise I was joking there. [/b]Oga why are you so fooolish for God sake.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
pfpmoderator:
My colleague with the moniker, puntforpride, will be on hand to collate and copy bet ID and post all ID's dropped here.
Please can someone transfer his slot to someone to play PFP?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obawinner(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
bangalee1:
Rmx 5DXX2YC
I go remix the remix
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Twizzy30(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi, lets trade for the slot. I have my reasons for doing this tho... I just lost my fone, and i've not participated in d game before so i would just watch and learn from this year's own. Will try next year.
mazamb:
I want to buy a spot/slot from the PFP contestants, who is ready to trade?
@mods Please if a mutual consent is reached can this be allowed?
cc: pfpmoderator, troot, akraym,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by QueenOfcasting(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
when some punters know they can never defeat Alabi and punt 4 pride competition but they still believe they're champions, diving straight to death and destruction.

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JamesReacher(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
obawinner:
I go remix the remix
Until song spoil
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
gift01:
who won the previous PFP and the ebonybet challenge #just asking
One and the same person. he started this thread, make I no mention name cos it sounds ...randy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

Seems you have fixed matches u want to use to take the star prize grin cheesy

Anyway state how much you are offering if it's even possible to do what u requested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Montez90:
lol, even after the trolling,jabs and verbal assault, we all still be one, unless we get alien here grin grin
Lol grin ...Na wetin the dude no understand. E think say person dey troll am. Am always laughing hard anytime you dey troll am. If you be guy man & always arounds guys, you go know say to yab no be new thing. Na to just laugh & move on.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Twizzy30(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi can u plss post some of the games in your ticket here. I dont use bet9ja. Plss ehnn
hablink:

I gat respect for you man, just ignore my post if you not down with it. thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
bigcee:

Lol grin ...Na wetin the dude no understand. E think say person dey troll am. Am always laughing hard anytime you dey troll am. If you be guy man & always arounds guys, you go know say to yab no be new thing. Na to just laugh & move on.
grin grin , I come dey wonder if e come real life trolling ko? grin grin e go almost drink hypo grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
pfpmoderator:
yes Friday to Monday for the Group 1 to 5. The time frame is necessary, so every ones ticket can be easily monitored.
I want to trade my spot with mazamb
.we have already agree to a deal..
please help us and confirm it please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by willjoe: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Simongm:

Nairabet has been my bookie back then, but i left them last year during their site upgrade. Had to returned to Nairabet when Merrybet couldn't keep to the terms of their promo.
Besides, it happened in August and i tends to let go of any issue with time. With the excitement that come with pfp, i had to jumped back to merrybet forgeting the fact that they had failed me before, but seen this great gesture from Nairabet this morning has now refreshed my memory of what happened in August.
Mind you, i did not even know that such promo exist on nairabet oo, i did not disturb them to adhere to the terms of the promo and they did that which is expected of them unlike merrybet that i complained to on 3 diff platforms.

Like i said earlier, i am sorry for any inconveninces it may have cause the organizers.
Thank you for your understanding.
that should motivate u to wana hit em' hard and pay you for their 'misbehaviour', not to quit EXCEPT if you aint bullish
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
I have two offers now but have not decided yet. I will check back later in the evening, by then the mods should've probably consented or not to the swapping.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:
I have two offers now but have not decided yet. I will check back later in the evening, by then the mods should've probably consented or not to the swapping.
abeg consider my own offer.It is very easy and fast.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Montez90:
grin grin , I come dey wonder if e come real life trolling ko? grin grin e go almost drink hypo grin
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:
Consider ESPIONAGE48 offer.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:
Mine is available if you are serious
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
rubyagada:
I don miss you Bro, how Lhimeet, pls extend my regards, i dey arrange for flight ticket for una back to florida

Oya! ...Boss i miss una die...How the ministry? Hope say e dy move? I trust you! oya arrange fast grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2017
siegfried99:

Seems you have fixed matches u want to use to take the star prize grin cheesy

Anyway state how much you are offering if it's even possible to do what u requested

If I hear, just love to compete dats all cos it brings out the best in me. Like someone said earlier, I also like the adrenaline rush and the fun it entails. That's why these days I hardly fund my account to play, I just stake for fun on soccerpunter cos e no easy to stop punting, alabi no dey see my money easily or unnecessarily.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Montez90:
Choi e even reach this level?, U no fit continue like this o chief, me na your fellow naija guy I no go lie to u, Forget alabi Now, enter streettt find better.
I don send you #50 card sha
Lol,thanks...But why una like to dey attribute everything on this betting thread to alabi? You mean say ano fit ask my fellow nairalanders for topup?Haba! Aye le o ibosi oh...Thanks sha

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2017
adudu208:

Does this mean that I can post games on Saturday, Sunday or Monday as long as the events have not started because I cannot reconcile this with the directive that games must be posted between 12am-6pm on Friday?

CASE SCENARIO:
Let's assume I posted Slot 1 on Friday within the specified timeframe. Can Slot 2 and 3 be posted anytime after Friday but before Monday when all games are to end as long as no event has started and the post is quoted before deadline?
Yes.

And its not a must that you should post slot 1 on Friday, you can if you wish post on Saturday or can as well wait till Monday before using any of your slot. The choice is yours, but just have it mind that you have 3 slots and have between Friday and Monday to use it.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
@pfpmoderator, puskin
I can see you're online, please what is your take on the swap?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

Please can someone transfer his slot to someone to play PFP?
Yes, only if you can transfer your nairaland and merrybet usernames too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017
espionage48:
I want to trade my spot with mazamb .we have already agree to a deal.. please help us and confirm it please.
cc pfpmoderator
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hablink: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Twizzy30:
Hi can u plss post some of the games in your ticket here. I dont use bet9ja. Plss ehnn

5DXWMCH

1437 WC Quali, CAF
South Africa - Cape Verde
Over Home(0.5) 1.11

1283 WC Quali, CAF
Mali - Morocco
Over(1.5) 1.40

1007 WC Quali, CAF
Ivory Coast - Gabon
Over(1.5) 1.35

5DXXP86

3866 WC Qual. UEFA
Moldova - Wales
Over(1.5) 1.28

3867 WC Qual. UEFA
Republic of Ireland - Serbia
Over Away(0.5) 1.34

3871 WC Qual. UEFA
Iceland - Ukraine
12 1.34

4773 WC Qual, CONMEBOL
Colombia - Brazil
Over(1.5) 1.33

4772 WC Qual, CONMEBOL
Bolivia - Chile
Over(1.5) 1.27

There you go!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2017
pfpmoderator:

account or the user name. which one abeg.
explain well please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2017
pfpmoderator:
hmmm, a "yes" or "no" will be better not a "Yes and No" sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eprynce(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

in case they disapprove, contact me via my signature and I'll have a sure deal ready for just you

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.