Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4438695 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

Let me not judgemental, but it has been said over and over again, punting is not for everybody, stake what you can afford to lose, do not chase your loses... the list is endless. You should learn to control yourself, don't bet with your school fees, feeding money.... bet only with spare money that even when you lose its just to insult the teams but it doesn't affect you in anyway. Even if I fund your account now, am sure you might dash it back to alabi before 10pm this night. So drop you Bank account number and initials, let me fund you. Its left for you to either dash it to alabi or solve a need. Sorry if I sounded insultive.
I beg sir 1K fit reach me for my bank account,make i take hold side.
Not for punting please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2017
espionage48:

thanks so much..is not insultive.
I won't dash it to alabi I promise.

1k funded
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ximenez(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2017
Luthercboi:
Betting can be said to be the best lucrative business if you know your way and understand the secret.
There is a time that betting is seen to be for useless people and waste of fund but everything has changed by the help of fixed games.
It can even make you quit your job.
The secret is fixed game, I mean real fixed game not fake predictions.
To get today fixed Game.... I know you guys love payment after win but no problem am okay with that
We don't want payment after win.

Which of the Bookies sent you here?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

1k funded
have seen it sha. but thanks..
can you modify ur post please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Austeeenxx: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

Get a life bro, how can an educated person be this beggarly?

Oh my God!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
espionage48:

have seen it sha. but thanks..
can you modify ur post please.
??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
Good morning.
There are some accusations and counter accusation from some guys here challenging each other as regard the use of false moniker to double there slot, am sure since it's against the rules, you were supposed to have cleared the sir as regards the issue but you decided to be mute about it, to me, it will only mar the integrity of the handlers of this competition.
Please kindly help clear the air on this issue.
yes, it is against the rule, but we are incapacitated when it comes to detecting one person using 2 naira land monikers to contest. Each and everyone sent in their nairaland and merrybet usernames, and we haven't detected any foul play from the merrybet usernames submitted so far.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:
??
I mean the post U quoted my account id
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Honnonny(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2017
alexsamjnr:

me nor be learner o.....i dey here since the time of biggy

i just dey observe for years

issoryt... we'll see about that... looking forward to your games.
afterall, na 20 go qualify from a group so no need making mouth for the time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pfpmoderator: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

Yea, one came up publicly about having double monikers, "Phemmypresh and Phemmyfresh"
that was a mistake from our side and it has been rectified.

Phemmypresh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
espionage48:

I mean the post U quoted my account id
So what will be the sharing formular after using your account.
Mind you the odds for me winning it is 5000ods, while it is 1.5 for ejahmarandy, 2.2 for etibaba, 150 for Lhimeet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Simongm:
Nairabet rewarded me with 10% of my expected winning when Guinea cuts my 11 acca @27.60 odds yesterday.
The moment i checked the livescore and discovered that Guinea lost their match, i just locked up and went to bed. Woke up this morning and saw that my acct balance has increased due to the reward.
You know the feelings now, i was quite elated.
Thank you @Akinalabi for that promo and other laudable features on Nairabet, you are the best.

Thank you for your comments.

We are the ONLY sports betting company in Africa that does this. Some people mistake this for cashback. Cashback is when they give you your stake back. This one we pay you part of the money you wanted to win.

Imagine playing with N50 and you wanted to win maybe a million. The highest others do is to give you part of that N50 back. What we do is is we give you a percentage of that one million you wanted to win.

The condition is if it is an accumulator of 10 games with a minimum odds of 1.2

Meanwhile, have you tried the customer to customer feature? Out of that money we gave you, oya bless some other Nairalanders here.

Let me mention what we are working on now. . .

It is the ability to edit your accumulator. Once you place an accumulator bet of 5 games and above and you change your mind or you want to add more games, you will be able to do it. This feature will be ready this month.

And we are improving our cash out function too. This time, cash out will still be available after games have started. You know that for now, when one of the games is on, your cash out will disappear and come back when the game ends. Now the cash out will keep running even when the game starts.

Let me mention one more thing. . .

We are coming up with a weekly jackpot. Millions every week for the best punter. It will be automatic.

Details coming soon.

Plenty things. Work plenty for here.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
eprynce:

yes, you're right. you'll supply the games to stake with my accounts. you propose a sharing formula

20% to 80%

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=mazamb post=60153443][/quote]
20% to 80%
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

So what will be the sharing formular after using your account.
Mind you the odds for me winning it is 5000ods, while it is 1.5 for ejahmarandy, 2.2 for etibaba, 150 for Lhimeet

You decide.. I Will go with ur own decision
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yusufidoko: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
austrialia vs thailand will they play eye glass
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Godswill970: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Abeg...i need 10 odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by morganist99(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
akinalabi:

We are the ONLY sports betting company in Africa that does this. Some people mistake this for cashback. Cashback is when they give you your stake back. This one we pay you part of the money you wanted to win.

Imagine playing with N50 and you wanted to win maybe a million. The highest others do is to give you part of that N50 back. What we do is is we give you a percentage of that one million you wanted to win.

Meanwhile, have you tried the customer to customer feature? Out of that money we gave you, oya bless some other Nairalanders here.

It is the ability to edit your accumulator. Once you place an accumulator bet of 5 games and above and you change your mind or you want to add more games, you will be able to do it. This feature will be ready this month.

And we are improving our cash out function too. This time, cash out will still be available after games have started. You know that for now, when one of the games is on, your cash out will disappear and come back when the game ends. Now the cash out will keep running even when the game starts.

We are coming up with a weekly jackpot. Millions every week for the best punter. It will be automatic.

Details coming soon.

chai you wan give other bookies T.K.O

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
espionage48:

You decide.. I Will go with ur own decision
But it means I will have sole access to your merrybet account for the period of the competition
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AmoryBlacq: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by VictorVance(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
King4Roller:

If the spirit leads you to carry out an extension. I am very much available. Thank you

mazamb:

Get a life bro, how can an educated person be this beggarly?

Hehehehee...gringrincheesycheesy
Make I laff small abeg.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Simongm(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
akinalabi:

Details coming soon.

Sir, before i can start looking for who to bless, kindly note that my nairabet account (Simongm 5239866) was debited ilegally now now.
And on checking the transaction history, i saw this as the latest transaction

" 05 Sep 2017 11:20
Return adjustment down Debit 300.00 NGN"

what does that mean and kindly refund my money into my
account.

Abi you wan pursue me again?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
mazamb:

But it means I will have sole access to your merrybet account for the period of the competition
but if you want to share anything.. do so at ur own discretion. It Will b appreciated sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
I think it's time to return to NB

glad that AkinAlabi has woken up to claim his lost position as number 1 in Africa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by busky101(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
akinalabi:

Details coming soon.

choi, alabi don vex. Lemme dust my NB acc, i never use am for a long time. Way to go boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
SPAIN - COPA DEL REY 05 Sep 2017 17:45 GIMNASTIC DE TARRAGONA VS CD LUGO TIP: OVER 1.5 GOALS@1.45
ENGLAND - NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH 05 Sep 2017 19:45 BOSTON UNITED VS NORTH FERRIBY UTD TIP: OVER 1.5 GOALS@1.22
05 Sep 2017 19:45 KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS VS CURZON ASHTON FC TIP: DOUBLE CHANCE AND TOTALS O/U 1,5 Kidderminster Harriers Or Curzon Ashton Fc / Over 1,5@1.50
05 Sep 2017 19:45 HARROGATE TOWN VS SALFORD CITY TIP: 1X@1.45
ENGLAND - NATIONAL LEAGUE SOUTH 05 Sep 2017 19:45 CHIPPENHAM TOWN VS GLOUCESTER CITY TIP: 1X@1.35
U21 EURO, QUALIFICATION, GROUP 8 05 Sep 2017 19:15 PORTUGAL VS WALES TIP: DOUBLE CHANCE AND TOTALS O/U 1,5 Portugal Or Wales / Over 1,5@1.50
WORLD CUP QUAL. UEFA GROUP I 05 Sep 2017 19:45 ICELAND VS UKRAINE TIP: 1X@1.40...NAIRABET ODD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lionhearted: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
I think it's time to return to NB

glad that AkinAlabi has woken up to claim his lost position as number 1 in Africa

You said?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IloveTrump(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
aakinalabi no go they happy now wey anaija don come out from recession.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Honnonny(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
akinalabi:

Details coming soon.

Alabi you're the king of punting... in fact, i will propose to your daughter after winning 1m
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wait oh, so akinalabi follow come here too? The guy get mind sha...in John Cena's voice---U can't see me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Simongm:

Sir, before i can start looking for who to bless, kindly note that my nairabet account (Simongm 5239866) was debited ilegally now now.
And on checking the transaction history, i saw this as the latest transaction

" 05 Sep 2017 11:20
Return adjustment down Debit 300.00 NGN"

what does that mean and kindly refund my money into my
account.

Abi you wan pursue me again?

It was not illegal bro. It is a lost bet.

It is a complex issue but let me explain.You see, the accumulator of 3 that you played, one of them was postponed. Normally we wait 48 hours. We voided before 48 hours so the other two you won was credited to you. When we saw that we voided too early, we resettled to game but you lost it the bet.

But all this one na long story jare. Make we just credit you.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55