Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4438580 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
TECHN9e:

I play anonymously, so, yes I don't mind. Besides it won't even matter if you take steadily from em.
u soon understand the meaning of playing anonymously on a foreign book grin... I thought i was wise.. Enjoy while it last.... 1xbet kini..... Lionsbet take over grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Wings123(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
sammyobi584:
please how do I register for 1xbet?
can I use opera mini to register ?
how do I fund my account online by using my visa ATM please how do I register for 1xbet?
how do I fund my account online by using my visa ATM

Just go to deposit and click on globalpay, then enter ur details that's all...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wings123:

Just go to deposit and click on globalpay, then enter ur details that's all...
can I use opera mini. am finding it difficult with it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TECHN9e: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
sammyobi584:
please how do I register for 1xbet?
how do I fund my account online by using my visa ATM please how do I register for 1xbet?
how do I fund my account online by using my visa ATM

First question. Register at their site 1xbet.mobi

Question 2. Yes

Question 3. The same way you buy stuffs online with your card - selecting your card and filling its details.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by geeotaor(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
football is really funny..imagine uniyed of manchester with 2 red cards leading
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
TECHN9e:

First question. Register at their site 1xbet.mobi

Question 2. Yes

Question 3. The same way you buy stuffs online with your card - selecting your card and filling its details.
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TECHN9e: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
austino677:
u soon understand the meaning of playing anonymously on a foreign book grin... I thought i was wise.. Enjoy while it last.... 1xbet kini..... Lionsbet take over grin

I bet you didn't comprehend my message. You avoid stuffs like this when you use an E-wallet or cryptocurrency.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by deedee44: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm tryn to understand this, if I carry a game half time draw no bet = home team, the game will not cast unless away team wins half time right? If they draw I get my money back. Please can someone explain. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by geeotaor(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
deedee44:
I'm tryn to understand this, if I carry a game half time draw no bet = home team, the game will not cast unless away team wins half time right? If they draw I get my money back. Please can someone explain. Thanks

yeah dat is how it is

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
drake49:
i have come to realized that if you want to earn money from sport betting, it must focus on playing big with few games nd relatively low odds, say at least 1.5 odds. am ready to be making daily profit and am also ready to share my profit with someone. though my weekly long shot acca is constant "k", but i want to be making money daily from these bookies
MY LIMITATIONS
*As much as i can do my own predictions for a long acca and have one or two games spoil it, i can hardly forecast 2 odds without a red.
* Start up money. this is another limitation, i need a big start up, but i have just 5k to start
REQUIREMENTS
i need 1.7 to 3.0 odds dialy, if i can get it three times a day, better! am ready to share a part of my profit with who ever can trust himself to give out good odds.
IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS, THEN LET THE MENTION BEGINS

Trying to make money daily from betting is the first step to losing money to bookies
U first need to quench your thirst for betting by punting like weekly or certain number of days interval
Accumulation is just like dropping your money in fire to burn, that is why u see countless number of tickets dropped for pfp go awry with only one or two surviving because it is purely based on luck. Most people play accumulation to console themselves, just like the way people smoke to give themselves hope. They already know they will lose.
So if u really wanna make something from punting, study a particular game, league & focus on it. Always take time to study what ever line u wanna take & Don't rely on people to give u odd, it will cause u loss....If u love your 5k, keep it until u are able to maintain some level of winnings using a particular strategy with like 100 naira. Then u can split your 5k & start with it....till then keep studying...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
geeotaor:
football is really funny..imagine uniyed of manchester with 2 red cards leading
Lols...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
snakebeat:

Trying to make money daily from betting is the first step to losing money to bookies
U first need to quench your thirst for betting by punting like weekly or certain number of days interval
Accumulation is just like dropping your money in fire to burn, that is why u see countless number of tickets dropped for pfp go awry with only one or two surviving because it is purely based on luck. Most people play accumulation to console themselves, just like the way people smoke to give themselves hope. They already know they will lose.
So if u really wanna make something from punting, study a particular game, league & focus on it. Always take time to study what ever line u wanna take & Don't rely on people to give u odd, it will cause u loss....If u love your 5k, keep it until u are able to maintain some level of winnings using a particular strategy with like 100 naira. Then u can split your 5k & start with it....till then keep studying...

Wrong

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
TECHN9e hola

1xbet is cool...they got a lot of markets that can be exploited but this funding- withdrawal thing is really discouraging me

anyhow, please mention me when your group is ready.

modified: I'm in!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by deedee44: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok. Thanks
geeotaor:

yeah dat is how it is
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
TECHN9e:

I bet you didn't comprehend my message. You avoid stuffs like this when you use an E-wallet or cryptocurrency.
yeah Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
drake49:
i have come to realized that if you want to earn money from sport betting, it must focus on playing big with few games nd relatively low odds, say at least 1.5 odds. am ready to be making daily profit and am also ready to share my profit with someone. though my weekly long shot acca is constant "k", but i want to be making money daily from these bookies
MY LIMITATIONS
*As much as i can do my own predictions for a long acca and have one or two games spoil it, i can hardly forecast 2 odds without a red.
* Start up money. this is another limitation, i need a big start up, but i have just 5k to start
REQUIREMENTS
i need 1.7 to 3.0 odds dialy, if i can get it three times a day, better! am ready to share a part of my profit with who ever can trust himself to give out good odds.
IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS, THEN LET THE MENTION BEGINS
nobody?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Marcus2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Marcus2:
Crewe alexandra Vs oldham athletic
Tip : ht/ft 2/2 3 odd
Won!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Inplaytipster: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Inplaytipster:
Inplay

FC United of Manchester vs Stockport County
12 and Under 3.5
Odds 1.55

Green

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Funnicator:

I don't have access to the mail I used in registering on nairaland. I think you should mail me at please and I'll reply your mail instantly.

Woonnn!!! pls check your mail...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snakebeat: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chidexter:

Wrong
Wrong in the sense that?
REQUIREMENTS
i need 1.7 to 3.0 odds dialy, if i can get it three times a day,
U think u can fulfill the bold? Give it a try then....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mike74:
So nairabet doesn't have total goals o/u again. Alabi why?

We do sir.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by simplysuper: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
B940ESRRSRAQWZ-2896303 , chai one game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
B947ESRRAEQTRS-239109

english ppl sha, wish i dint miss the german games, those ones go rush play for afternoon

more greens ppl!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nairalanders,y'all have got no iota of trust...I gave you game you requested for,before game started you didnt tell me you did not stake,only for the game to green...You came up with an excuse,why do you find it hard to fulfil your own part of the bargain?...SMH..Well,its all good... smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tianxzy: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
drake49:
nobody?
I can help with 2-3 odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tianxzy:

I can help with 2-3 odds.
i would be glad, let's connect on whatsapp
+
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
God has blessed me tonight, unfortunately I can't share this new found secret with anyone, because if I do, I will be spoiling market, if not for a rush of blood I will be cashing out 240k this week, but 34k with 1k isn't bad.

See believe it or not, if God wants to bless u he will, and he can use any medium, isn't he who collected d wealth of d Egyptians and gave it to d Israelites, isn't he the one that said he will take from d sinners and give to d righteous.

His word says charity covers a multitude of sins, and for that singular help I did last week, by giving out my last 500n God has rewarded me with 34k even though it could have been 240k, I'm tempted to tell u guys d secret but all I can like iker cassilas will say, be a nice person and good will follow u, even in bet.

Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yet again this Night, I would have gone home with almost 15k In total, buh that Useless Foolish Team called Rotherm walahi Relegation Fall On Unah!!! They made me settle for 3k On WGB because I avoided them!!! I was so Sceptical about the Team!!! I had to Exclude It when I Restaked On WGB!!! If Not I would have gone home with Zero Naira!!! LionsBet You escaped this night again!!! You will surely pay Me soon!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Camillus92:
God has blessed me tonight, unfortunately I can't share this new found secret with anyone, because if I do, I will be spoiling market, if not for a rush of blood I will be cashing out 240k this week, but 34k with 1k isn't bad.

See believe it or not, if God wants to bless u he will, and he can use any medium, isn't he who collected d wealth of d Egyptians and gave it to d Israelites, isn't he the one that said he will take from d sinners and give to d righteous.

His word says charity covers a multitude of sins, and for that singular help I did last week, by giving out my last 500n God has rewarded me with 34k even though it could have been 240k, I'm tempted to tell u guys d secret but all I can like iker cassilas will say, be a nice person and good will follow u, even in bet.

Thank you Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Xyzee:
#M-PFP

Username: Xyzee
Betslip ID: 162062188
Odds: 113.73

1. 10-03 13:00
1 FC Saarbrucken - Eintracht Stadtallendorf
Double chance and Under/Over 1.5 goals
1. FC Saarbrücken/TSV Eintracht Stadtallendorf and Over 1.5 goals
1.35 ?-?
2. 10-03 13:00
Offenbacher Kickers - Astoria Walldorf
Under/Over 1.5 goals
Over
1.14 ?-?
3. 10-02 18:00
Gefle IF - Helsingborgs IF
Both teams to score
Yes
1.60 ?-?
4. 10-08 14:30
Gillingham FC - Portsmouth FC
Gillingham FC/Portsmouth and Over 1.5 goals
1.70 ?-?
5. 10-07 15:00
Milton Keynes Dons - Bradford City
Under/Over 1.5 goals
Over
1.30 ?-?
6. 10-07 15:00
Plymouth Argyle - Fleetwood Town
Plymouth Argyle/Fleetwood Town and Over 1.5 goals
1.70 ?-?
7. 10-07 15:00
Morecambe FC - Crawley Town
Both teams to score
Yes
1.60 ?-?
8. 10-02 19:45
FC Glentoran Belfast - Crusaders Belfast
Double Chance
X/Crusaders Belfast
1.18 ?-?
9. 10-03 19:45
Flint Town Utd - The New Saints FC
1X2
THE New Saints FC
1.16 ?-?
10. 10-03 19:45
Newtown AFC - Holywell Town
1X2
Newtown AFC
1.30 ?-?
11. 10-03 19:45
Barry Town FC - Afan Lido
1X2
Barry Town FC
1.40 ?-?
12. 10-03 18:00
Mouloudia Club d'Alger - Ol. Medea
1X2
Mouloudia Club d'Alger
1.45 ?-?
13. 10-07 02:30
Mexico - Trinidad and Tobago
1X2
Mexico
1.14 ?-?
14. 10-07 03:00
Costa Rica - Honduras
Double Chance
Costa Rica/X
1.15 ?-?
15. 10-07 00:35
USA - Panama
Double Chance
USA/X
1.10 ?-?
16. 10-07 14:00
South Africa - Burkina Faso
Double Chance
South Africa/X
1.25 ?-?
17. 10-05 13:30
Syrian Arab Republic - Australia
Double Chance
X/Australia
1.18 ?-?

Troot, pfpmoderator

ticket shot down by the rocket of eternal misfortune,crashed on d lake of failure, beheaded and slaughtered by alabi,neva to be seen again.

can finally sleep tonight,job well done

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.