Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4461757 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2017
etibaba:
Lwkmd
Lmao grin ...No mind that dude. Alabi don sign sey e no go give am money to take buy phone. Na me e dey borrow phone com Nairaland till 2019 election.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bestindgame: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Enjoy today games

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Davedgr8:
TRUE. My 16k got burnt wen i did same wit him early dis year. Back to back loss .. 10k nd 6k in 24hrs.. ol i got was sorry bro.. He has d guts to even complain openly here sef..

LHIMEET U'RE WICKED, HAVE NO SHAME AND HEARTLESS WALAI
cheesy He's not wicked na bros, e never reach that level. My only problem was him trying to paint that dude in a negative way, when in the real sense, he doesn't have any right to complain. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mike74: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
akinalabi:

We do sir.
I mean during live games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rooneyboy(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Undertaker001:

truth be say.. you play reach ten games. before this two enter..
that's the reason you don't post your games. even after people beg you yesterday..
there's no secret in betting... na all luck ..

And the truth too is that you are entitled to your opinion, who am I to stop you from such an entitlement ?
I made it clear yesterday that IF EVERYBODY gets to win how then will Bet9ja get to pay

Everybody shouldn't win !
They've got to rob Peter to pay Paul otherwise if there isn't a Peter to rob how then will Paul be paid

.......... And believe you me, I'm no coward, if I lose I don't get scared to post my loss.

Lastly, u are right, a bit of luck comes to the fore when one is predicting.
......OFFICE MODE ACTIVATED........
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2017
Rooneyboy:

And the truth too is that you are entitled to your opinion, who am I to stop you from such an entitlement ?
I made it clear yesterday that IF EVERYBODY gets to win how then will Bet9ja get to pay

Everybody shouldn't win !
They've got to rob Peter to pay Paul otherwise if there isn't a Peter to rob how then will Paul be paid

.......... And believe you me, I'm no coward, if I lose I don't get scared to post my loss.

Lastly, u are right, a bit of luck comes to the fore when one is predicting.
......OFFICE MODE ACTIVATED........

mr man. the population of people on this thread aint even up to ⅛ of people that play bet9ja.. so you can't generalise people here as everybody.. no one asked you for the secret.. only to share games that you can stop at anytime it goes out of hand..
dont look for silly excuse not to post games..

you know how much dey for bet9ja acct

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
This is reason why I always caution those peeps that post games and say pay after it has greened.

I always ask... Who pays the punter AFTER A LOSS? And to think you still come here to say nairalanders are heartless is just so lame. Truth is the so called punter might truly not even played the game like he claimed after all hundreds of codes flew in here every week so who pays a particular interest in yours?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mike74: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Wings123:

Just go to deposit and click on globalpay, then enter ur details that's all...
I dusted my old 1xbet account. Please I want to know; if I deposit via global pay, would it reflect in $ currency? My account is in $.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Whytejoe(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2017
HoleDriller:
A question 4 all......

which browser shows BET9JA CASHOUT amount....operamini is not showing it......

Google
chrome
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Davedgr8:
TRUE. My 16k got burnt wen i did same wit him early dis year. Back to back loss .. 10k nd 6k in 24hrs.. ol i got was sorry bro.. He has d guts to even complain openly here sef..

LHIMEET U'RE WICKED, HAVE NO SHAME AND HEARTLESS WALAI
Lol,this is the problem i have with you guys,you came to me for games...I didnt force you to come to me,now you're trying to paint lhimeet like a wicked person...My problem with the guy was he not telling me he wont stake or didnt stake the games...You know the kind of monitoring i went through so as not to waste the guy money? Did we even make any agreement to return your stake if lost?plenty of Prediction sites out there who put up daily games nd you pick from em,if lost who do you hold responsible..

DONT TRY TO PAINT ME LIKE A BAD PERSON,
Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Viking007:
It has nothing to do with trust but intuition. He probably saw Your game and decided not to stake. It's his money, he bears all the risk, You won't refund his 15k if it was a loss - All he will get is "Sorry, sorry bro". So don't blame him, 15k is not small in this buhari regime.

All nairalanders have no trust
? You seem to have forgotten how my 8,000 fell to alabi after doing the exact same thing with You.
If he saw the games nd decided not to stake why didnt he tell me? You know the kind of tension i was in thinking someone staked 15k on my games?My point is why wait till all the matches has played finish before telling me?Y'all can say anything you want or begin to dig up past transactions...I know im not guilty of anything...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Undertaker001:

oya lhimeet come answer this one..
person loose 8k cuz of you and you get mind de write trust
Why you dey mention me unnecessarily?Ehn trust?Those it have to do with my games winning or not? Goan chevk your dictionary...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Mike74: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2017
akinalabi:

We do sir.
Ur customer care rep just replied my mail, that live games were updated. That "d market is made unavailable at certain times with respect to d match being played and the time the match is currently on".
What nonsense! Alabi, check d poorest bookies out there, they always include 'total goals o/u' market in any match the offer live. Thatz a very stupet update. I couldn't play a single live game last night on nairabet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2017
HoleDriller:
A question 4 all......

which browser shows BET9JA CASHOUT amount....operamini is not showing it......
ucbrowser, Google chrome, puffin, dolphin browser
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MrJames007: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Ok I'm back. Puskin tenz.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jimbiz(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Pls sport agent in the house, how lucrative it is to be a sport betting agent. I want to open a shop in my area and pls I also want to know the best bookie to work with. Thanks in advance for your advice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2017
�Green_Leaf_Tips�

� Played: All played 04/10 Wednesday

�Total odds: 31.37

�Booking: 5M6FVZS

�First match start by 3:30pm

⚽2941 Serie C
Pisa - Arzachena
Over(2.5) 2.18

⚽2937 Serie C
Viterbese - Pro Piacenza
Over(2.5) 2.18

⚽2832 Regionalliga Northeast
Babelsberg - Neustrelitz
Over(2.5) 1.50

⚽3336 Serie C
Vicenza - Fano
1 & Over(1.5) 2.00

⚽3337 Serie C
Albinoleffe - Triestina
Over(2.5) 2.20

SOURCE: https://mobile.facebook.com/GreenLeafTips/

Whatsapp ( 081 17 934 344 ) me for today 3+ odds. Remember you have price after match click

GL cool
*May the Odds Favour us*✅✅✅
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jimbiz(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2017
Jimbiz:
Pls sport agent in the house, how lucrative it is to be a sport betting agent. I want to open a shop in my area and pls I also want to know the best bookie to work with. Thanks in advance for your advice
I need answers please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hadg33(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2017
snakebeat:
Can i deposit through global pay & withdraw via bitcoin? Or my means of withdrawal must be same with deposit? thanks
what you deposit with is what you will use to withdraw your money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by crossblane1(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2017
5M7J65Y just 2odds from betja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=motta post=61088675][/quote]can somebody recommend an app that has all that statistic 4 me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by crossblane1(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2017
motta:
can somebody recommend an app that has all that statistic 4 me.
SOFASCORE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Jimbiz:
Football Betting Agents....lets Meet
Here!:::::::visit that thread

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davidgprs(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Mike74:
I dusted my old 1xbet account. Please I want to know; if I deposit via global pay, would it reflect in $ currency? My account is in $.

I deposited N1000 yesterday through global pay,up till now reflecting N 0 naira currency. I don't even know what to do next.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2017
lovers of 2odd. 5M7NYXQ. enjoy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by realestworld(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Mike74 post: Ur customer care rep just replied my mail, that live games were updated. That "d market is made unavailable at certain times with respect to d match being played and the time the match is currently on".
What nonsense! Alabi, check d poorest bookies out there, they always include 'total goals o/u' market in any match the offer live. Thatz a very stupet update. I couldn't play a single live game last night on nairabet.

nairabet na joke. How them go commot o/u market for their inplay. Mind you, nor be only football them take commot the o/u option o, including handball, ice hockey execpt bball.
OGA akin alabi come and respond to this complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MrJames007: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Davidgprs:

I deposited N1000 yesterday through global pay,up till now reflecting N 0 naira currency. I don't even know what to do next.
Hmmm. I'll wait for my visa card then. Thatz what I always used back den. I just learned dey introduced global pay(naira) on dis thread o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MrJames007: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2017
realestworld:

nairabet na joke. How them go commot o/u market for their inplay. Mind you, nor be only football them take commot the o/u option o, including handball, ice hockey execpt bball.
OGA akin alabi come and respond to this complain
As in, I no understand. Wetin dem want make I play again. Alabi byebye till further notice.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2017
5M7RBB2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Jimbiz:

I need answers please
oga check your area and see what bookies the people likes . but i would tell u its bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2017
crossblane1:
SOFASCORE
no throw in
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Viking007:
It has nothing to do with trust but intuition. He probably saw Your game and decided not to stake. It's his money, he bears all the risk, You won't refund his 15k if it was a loss - All he will get is "Sorry, sorry bro". So don't blame him, 15k is not small in this buhari regime.

All nairalanders have no trust
? You seem to have forgotten how my 8,000 fell to alabi after doing the exact same thing with You.
lhimeet onigbese

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.