Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4444249 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by odiagabros(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Good am.. Abeg make una drop booking id for Europa... God bless
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
checked my games this morning n discovered that I won 12k+ from the basketball special B99RESRQSAQP-3165450
But you no share this code na!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2017
bigcee:

Na onli u waka come grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy , abeg you its still early in the morning for all this. I am not Obikush and never met him before so kindly find trouble go somewhere else.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by nathpope(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2017
bjhaid:
shocked shocked

Bro, u subscribe to dis guy ni?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2017
kayzat:

There is actually nothing extraordinary about NBA special that will warrant people condemning those playing it. The reason why most of us are finding it difficult to win is because of our inadequate knowledge of the basketball as its not a game many follows in this part of the world . Most of the games are just picked randomly without any prior knowledge of what we are picking but I believe this new craze for NBA special will spur people to start researching about NBA.

You have a valid point Chief. I don't follow Basketball but while checking the results of the 'special tips' that was posted here, I discovered that the posters had no idea of what they were posting. They just selected games at random without proper analysis. Imagine saying for instance in football Ronaldo will not score a goal in a real Madrid match.

Am not blaming the posters o. But the kind of hype and noise that came with the 'BASKETBALL SPECIAL' was too much . And the way people dey always request the codes sef.

Some people dey even hide the code from people like say dem pay for it.

All na wash abegiiiii

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by izhu25: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2017
lwkmd. powerful striker
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by babagydoz(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2017
GambaOsaka:

You have a valid point Chief. I don't follow Basketball but while checking the results of the 'special tips' that was posted here, I discovered that the posters had no idea of what they were posting. They just selected games at random without proper analysis. Imagine saying for instance in football Ronaldo will not score a goal in a real Madrid match.

Am not blaming the posters o. But the kind of hype and noise that came with the 'BASKETBALL SPECIAL' was too much . And the way people dey always request the codes sef.

Some people dey even hide the code from people like say dem pay for it.

All na wash abegiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2017
kayzat:

Guy , abeg you its still early in the morning for all this. I am not Obikush and never met him before so kindly find trouble go somewhere else.
E pain am sha...No be this 1 again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by babagydoz(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
checked my games this morning n discovered that I won 12k+ from the basketball special B99RESRQSAQP-3165450
dont mind those haters jae
CC: izzou won something yesterday too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
how u take know say e don green? No results there na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onye4live(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2017
mceze:

But you no share this code na!
bro nor vex, I nor get d booking number, I play am direct from my acc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2017
damanjohn:

Na as d guy make lost 10k d odas day

When I contacted him on Facebook and he have me game of 7 odds

D game casted like tomorrow no dey grin

You should've done proper analysis to know the winning rate of his game so as to be sure of what you will invest in his project.

His success rate is maybe 2/10 or even less at time . All these fixed matches people brandied upandan are just carefully analyzed games .

At least you have learn your lesson now.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Kai!! The way wey some people dey hide code eh, e com be like say if others join dem win, dem(bookies) no go pay dem..After winning, na him dem go com dey post the coupon code..Make we com do wetin with am? Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onye4live(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2017
emmieaddiz:
how u take know say e don green? No results there na
Bros, before I post d bet slip id, I don already check am for NBA.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
Bros, before I post d bet slip id, I don already check am for NBA.com
make I go check my own too niyen.. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
bro nor vex, I nor get d booking number, I play am direct from my acc
No wahala..Congrat any way...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by izzou(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2017
I don't know why someone will come here and start crying because he lost in NBA specials. Remember its still punting. I won yesterday after remixing someone's game even though I had no idea of what I did.

Punting is luck and nothing is sure. The odd for Barcelona to score was low, yet they couldn't score.

I hope for another NBA specials slip to be posted today.

cc: babagydoz, good morning

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2017
bigcee:

E pain am sha...No be this 1 again

You remember I once told you that you have the same reputation with that cursed boy with the deactivated candycrusher moniker here Continue living up to that image and you will soon meet your waterloo too but please and please don't drag me into your stupidity . I no get time.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Basketball special, Football special, profit is the main thing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onye4live(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2017
mceze:
Kai!! The way wey some people dey hide code eh, e com be like say if others join dem win, dem(bookies) no go pay dem..After winning, na him dem go com dey post the coupon code..Make we com do wetin with am? Na wah o!
the main reason I didn't bother booking the games n posting it here is because of the way u guys react to lost tickets, even when u know fully well that no one is perfect. I checked the codes posted here yesterday n nobody said 100% safe. Instead of encouraging the punter to work harder on his forecast, u say stuffs that will even have psychological effect on him and in order to prove himself to u guys, he ends up making another mistake. Please we should stop dissing our fellow punters. It's not easy.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hohladharay(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
na later today dem go green am. Between 9 and 10am
BUT WHAT IF E DON CAST,IS IT THAT TIME THEY WILL UPDATE IT TOO?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onye4live(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2017
emmieaddiz:
make I go check my own too niyen.. Thanks
anytime bro.
GL.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vladtin: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2017
mceze:
Bobby YungmiCkz is nothing but fake..He gave me this his so called fixed game yesterday and it casted:-
Scotland Premiership:-
20:45 Aberdeen -:- Motherwell:-
2/1

mceze:

Obikush is good and genuine but the truth is that some of us don't have money..

Be like say ur eye don dey open small small.. u nebacheesumtin grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onye4live(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2017
hohladharay:
BUT WHAT IF E DON CAST,IS IT THAT TIME THEY WILL UPDATE IT TOO?
yes boss
GL.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by izzou(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Onye4live:
the main reason I didn't bother booking the games n posting it here is because of the way u guys react to lost tickets, even when u know fully well that no one is perfect. I checked the codes posted here yesterday n nobody said 100% safe. Instead of encouraging the punter to work harder on his forecast, u say stuffs that will even have psychological effect on him and in order to prove himself to u guys, he ends up making another mistake. Please we should stop dissing our fellow punters. It's not easy.

They will always diss punters. The only solution is for you to post it and forget about what they say.

Obikush posts his game here whether it casts or not. He doesn't care if you diss him. That's the kind of attitude you should have if you want to enjoy this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by izhu25: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2017
lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2017
kayzat:

You remember I once told you that you have the same reputation with that cursed boy with the deactivated candycrusher moniker here Continue living up to that image and you will soon meet your waterloo too but please and please don't drag me into your stupidity . I no get time.
Kari ur wahala go front...I hv decided nt to confront any1....We al good bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Superrman: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017
izzou:
I don't know why someone will come here and start crying because he lost in NBA specials. Remember its still punting. I won yesterday after remixing someone's game even though I had no idea of what I did.

Punting is luck and nothing is sure. The odd for Barcelona to score was low, yet they couldn't score.

pls do mention me when you're done remixing, that same luck fit work today cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ladykilllar: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017
I have been asking since yesterday no one answered, pls how long does it take bet9ja to credit your bank account when you withdraw?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onye4live(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017
izzou:

I'll post my booking when it is ready.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by nathpope(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Basketball special people...
How do 1 check the results?
What site(s) to check?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vladtin: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
kayzat:

There is actually nothing extraordinary about NBA special that will warrant people condemning those playing it. The reason why most of us are finding it difficult to win is because of our inadequate knowledge of the basketball as its not a game many follows in this part of the world . Most of the games are just picked randomly without any prior knowledge of what we are picking but I believe this new craze for NBA special will spur people to start researching about NBA.
That thing na luck.. anyone can score and assist any number of times. No matter the research wey u do for this life it's still luck. The odds alone should tell u dat. 1.82 for both under and over. No odd high pass the other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.