Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4436680 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by choix007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
smithsydny:
your WhatsApp shows u were seen last September 17..

okay,expect a message from me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chukstaker: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Longest tym guys! Is been long...ooo!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
iDROID:

Shut up. If you were wise you wouldn't be jumping from post to post begging for measly sums. As if getting funded with N500 or less will change your poverty stricken life. My advice, better go find the nearest construction site carry block. Don't shame yourself and your parents.
Oga Idroid take an easy ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
iDROID:

Usman Philip, shut up already. Your life is 100% better than mine but you don't even have N100 to your name. Stop belittling yourself okay? If money no dey to bet what's stopping you from engaging yourself in other activities? I spit on your uselessness.

Funny dude,you really think that is my real name and i am that childish.
Try again Idiot and come back with my real name.

I am more engage than you and i just love the adrenaline that flows when you are tense up expecting your game to click.

You will not last if you keep poking your nose into other people affairs i bet you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

I am more engage than you and i just love the adrenaline that flows when you are tense up expecting your game to click.

You will not last if you keep poking your noise into other people affairs i bet you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by maturemindsonly(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
smithsydny:
second half goal how many? Its a won bet. I was following it up

its not a won bet, to win the final score should be 3-3 as it is Halftime/Fulltime not Halftime/Halftime
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

You will not last if you keep poking your noise into other people affairs i bet you.

Guy leave this stupid grammer and leave begging to play bet too..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
maturemindsonly:

its not a won bet, to win the final score should be 3-3 as it is Halftime/Fulltime not Halftime/Halftime
that means its a wrong selection then..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
iDROID:

Usman Philip, shut up already. Your life is 100% better than mine but you don't even have N100 to your name. Stop belittling yourself okay? If money no dey to bet what's stopping you from engaging yourself in other activities? I spit on your uselessness.
Fools like you really think that i will share my real bank account details on a faceless forum so that animals can use it to get my details.

We run the games and everything about us on social media are fake ok and you are a kid if that bank details fool you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Live Play

Huddersfield vs Westbrom

Ht X @1.80

Max stake and chill for it kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ufranklin92:

Guy leave this stupid grammer and leave begging to play bet too..
Guy maintain your lane ok.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fxwarrior: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fxwarrior:
Sometimes its good to visit bet shops.
Some people dey carry Barcelona vs Sevilla, Man city vs Arsenal and St johnstone vs celtic as draw in same coupon.

Just wondering sha.

Celtic dey vex walai. Dem wire st johnstone 4-0 at away.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Fools like you really think that i will share my real bank account details on a faceless forum so that animals can use it to get my details.

We run the games and everything about us on social media are fake ok and you are a kid if that bank details fool you.
stop fooling yourself. That name appeared on your bet9ja profile. So its your name. We are wiser than you hear.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Guy maintain your lane ok.

I don tell you finish self
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
smithsydny:
second half goal how many? Its a won bet. I was following it up

It's not a won bet guy. Check the coupon and stop being ignorant.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
nairabetcom:
stop fooling yourself. That name appeared on your bet9ja profile. So its your name. We are wiser than you hear.
You really think everybody used their real name to open online bet account.
We are in Nigeria Mr man and there are millions of bank accounts without BVN and they still do their daily transactions.
I still operate 3 accounts with different names without BVN ok.

It's all about knowing your game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

This guy na idiot sha. On top this begging matter you go open fake bank account?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olizey:

It's not a won bet guy. Check the coupon and stop being ignorant.
sorry sir for my ignorance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

We are in Nigeria Mr man and there are millions of bank accounts without BVN and they still do their daily transactions.

I want to believe you're related to funnybone.

Keep deceiving yourself, operating 3 account without BVN onto say your papa na the bank manager

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

You "operate" three bank accounts and you are here begging for 100 box. Nigga, you are a dimwit. Game ko Virtual ni.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
jerrisonjeff:

.................loaded 100%.............. B91EACEZPPWPR-2064924
ht dc for punters remix or play like that
Stuttgart. .. blacksheep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
smithsydny:
sorry sir for my ignorance

No p man. More greens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
choix007:

Can u help with funding

Yes I can
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
All 4pm epl...20mins draw

europa gave d sign o grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fxwarrior: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Apart from livescore is there any site one can monitor scores of any match?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olizey:

This guy na idiot sha. On top this begging matter you go open fake bank account?
I guess you are just a wasted sperm if you don't know that there are situations whereby you have money but can't access it due to where you are.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

I guess you are just a wasted sperm if you don't know that there are situations whereby you have money but can't access it due to where you are.

Oookay, i see. I have nothing more to say to you since you wanna continue to wallow in your stupidity.

Goodluck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
nairabetcom:
I want to believe you're related to funnybone.

Keep deceiving yourself, operating 3 account without BVN onto say your papa na the bank manager
Guy,you are lost and i guess you are not a Nigeria.
You really think that all this your thief politicians and high class yahoo boys have linked all their bank accounts with BVN?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olizey:

Oookay, i see. I have nothing more to say to you since you wanna continue to wallow in your stupidity.

Goodluck.
Maintain your lane and safe journey.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

You're a fool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
emmayayodeji:

You're a fool
You are an Idiot and a bastard.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fxwarrior:
Apart from livescore is there any site one can monitor scores of any match?
livescore.in...flashscore.com....futball24.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55