Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4459997 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
emmanuelsone:
And some persons would still be trying to justify 100naira begging to place a bet. it is wrong, it is shameful, don't be quoting your condition. You would shake head for anybody begging for 10naira to smoke cigarette, begging to bet is more shameful, it has graduated from showing some love to pls fund me to place bet.
i mean no harm but it is awful, the fact dt we don't know ourselves in person doesn't mean we should be shameless. Or could it be dt we have plenty secondary school students here on dis platform.

pls don't attack me, deep down inside of you, you know it is shameful
Of course it is shameful to them that is why the only place they can beg freely is nairaland because they feel it's a faceless forum.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
hammer2010:
Live Play

Huddersfield vs Westbrom

Ht X @1.80

Max stake and chill for it kiss

Why now cry cry angry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BasketballGURU(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
SPAIN

Canarias Vs Real Madrid → MADRID WIN

7:00pm

NBA
Lakers Vs Grizzlies→ Over 194.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lyon duchere vs Grenoble.. everyone go check the details of that match.. even after red card.. my eyes de turn me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by triggaSG(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
hammer2010:
Live Play

Huddersfield vs Westbrom
Ht X @1.80

Max stake and chill for it kiss

max stake??..chaii...betting hard ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
iDROID:

Of course it is shameful to them that is why the only place they can beg freely is nairaland because they feel it's a faceless forum.
you never fund me o my man grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonididdy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
10mins to K0
5VDCTBD
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
The Chief the Chief The chief...Chief na iji money cash...iji ego igwe.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
hammer2010:

Why now cry cry angry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oga Idroid take an easy ooo
cheesy Trust me it takes lots of willpower to ignore some of this shameless touts who have succeeded in derailing this thread through begging. Unfortunately, the mods can't do anything.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kings1930(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Leipzig abeg ooooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Everest1989:

The Chief the Chief The chief...Chief na iji money cash...iji ego igwe.
your mentions always make me laugh, you have a nice sense of humor

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Guy,you are lost and i guess you are not a Nigeria.
You really think that all this your thief politicians and high class yahoo boys have linked all their bank accounts with BVN?
a politician and a confirmed yahoo boy would never come online to beg for 100. You're portraying yourself as a big boy, yet begging for peanuts on nairaland

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
BasketballGURU:

SPAIN

Canarias Vs Real Madrid → MADRID WIN

7:00pm
ya
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Funny dude,you really think that is my real name and i am that childish.
Try again Idiot and come back with my real name.

I am more engage than you and i just love the adrenaline that flows when you are tense up expecting your game to click.

You will not last if you keep poking your nose into other people affairs i bet you.
You are very stupid. Not just stupid but VERY. Seeing you try to justify your begging is pitiful. Usman Philip, don't shame yourself any further. If I were you I'd quietly logoff.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BasketballGURU(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
smithsydny:
ya

**modified** STAKE RESPONSIBLY PLEASE #GODSPEED
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
nairabetcom:
a politician and a confirmed yahoo boy would never come online to beg for 100. You're portraying yourself as a big boy, yet begging for a peanuts on nairaland
I'm not saying I'm any of them.
But you can go to any bank manager and drop something and tell him what you want and you will operate accounts with fake details and without BVN.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BasketballGURU(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pruswaggz:

boss abeg please when be the next one.
help tag me abeg

Dropped now.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Shop don close for the day. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by swagkingcole(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Azscores.com
Fxwarrior:
Apart from livescore is there any site one can monitor scores of any match?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Everest1989(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
your mentions always make me laugh, you have a nice sense of humor
Thanks my High Chief...Chief na I bu onye obodo anyi...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ogasman(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Finally I quit bet.....

Straight to enjoyment vacation

TNS - Barry 0:1 (0:0,0:1) 2nd Half - 66' 04.11.2017 15:30 Match Summary | Lineups 1st Half: 0:0 2nd Half: 0:1 [BAR] Odds 1.19 | 6.50 | 13.00

Bookies una real dad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
iDROID:

You are very stupid. Not just stupid but VERY. Seeing you try to justify your begging is pitiful. Usman Philip, don't shame yourself any further. If I were you I'd quietly logoff.
You are a very big Idiot and not Idroid.
A bloody rif rat like you can put me to shame.
Dem born you well?
Bring it on asshol_
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ichiedoubleboot: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

I'm not saying I'm any of them.
But you can go to any bank manager and drop something and tell him what you want and you will operate accounts with fake details and without BVN.

Guy, you dey worry. Must u fight everybody for this thread, for your ego? Just dey make the thread dey long dey go. Mtschew.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Adulphus(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

You really think everybody used their real name to open online bet account.
We are in Nigeria Mr man and there are millions of bank accounts without BVN and they still do their daily transactions.
I still operate 3 accounts with different names without BVN ok.

It's all about knowing your game.

SCAM ALERT...

you're even saying it openly that you open three fake bank account...

you're stupidity is alarming...

Don't worry U won't know what you did to yourself until later in the future...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
BasketballGURU:

**modified** STAKE RESPONSIBLY PLEASE #GODSPEED
am not doing Madrid at all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ichiedoubleboot:

Guy, you dey worry. Must u fight everybody for this thread, for your ego? Just dey make the thread dey long dey go. Mtschew.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Some fools wouldn't just see some post and scroll and pass without poke nose.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

You are a very big Idiot and not Idroid.
A bloody rif rat like you can put me to shame.
Usman Philip, I don't need to put you to shame. You did that for me the moment you begged for peanuts here and spewed that nonsense about operating three different accounts without BVN. Instead of you to reflect on your useless life up until this point you dey here dey form James Bond. A word they say is enough for the wise(But we all know you're foolish so it doesn't matter). Have a nice day.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Can you guys just end all this nonsense ..

Instead of you guys to be watching match unah dey allow alabi agent they cuz wahala..

Make i face my inplay abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
ogasman:
Finally I quit bet.....

Straight to enjoyment vacation

TNS - Barry 0:1 (0:0,0:1) 2nd Half - 66' 04.11.2017 15:30 Match Summary | Lineups 1st Half: 0:0 2nd Half: 0:1 [BAR] Odds 1.19 | 6.50 | 13.00

Bookies una real dad
I weak
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
iDROID:

Usman Philip, I don't need to put you to shame. You did that for me the moment you begged for peanuts here and spewed that nonsense about operating three different accounts without BVN. Instead of you to reflect on your useless life up until this point you dey here dey form James Bond. A word they say is enough for the wise(But we all know you're foolish so it doesn't matter). Have a nice day.
You don't have to wish me a nice day you fool.
Learn to mind your business next time so that you don't allow people to pump bullet into your skull just for nothing.

No matter how useless i am,i know and feel that you are more useless and stupid and that is why you poke nose into other people issues.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by inspirational93: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)