Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4472775 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
This 300K no just go down well with some people, see open demonstration of hatred againat a fellow being, If men were God. Nawa o

I tire my brother..... People go hustle Create Odds .. play am with merrybet 200naira come line up dey wait to post am for Sunday midnight for a full year .... Come win small money .. Haters way been dey sleep since come wake. ...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:

Yes Oo .. How family nah ... that ur 5th wife Comfort don put to bed ?? grin grin grin
She don born twin (Michael and Michelle) about a month or so........In fact I'm planning on taking that your daughter for my 6th wifegrin I just need your consent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
bigcee:

I be boss na. Dem no reach
boss of the rats and roaches in your b/q room ahbi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

What differentiates you from your fellow asslickers?? undecided. Why you dey ass lick am? Money? Na just 10k him win oo
boi, ur mumuness is top notch.. Well, i'm nt surprised, u think every dude on here is a low life like u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yemike:

She don born twin (Michael and Michelle) about a month or so........In fact I'm planning on taking that your daughter for my 6th wifegrin I just need your consent.

Thunder fire you elder ... Lukaku fall on you ....
grin grin grin .... Except you get Tharty Billion for the account I might think about it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
afoltundeseun:
boss of the rats and roaches in your b/q room ahbi
Guy just free me. Me & u no get talk.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Espanyol Vs Girona na 2& oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:

Thunder fire you elder ... Lukaku fall on you ....
grin grin grin .... Except you get Tharty Billion for the account I might think about it
Thirty billion nah small thing nah. I just don't like to dey show off I get money pass dangote (don't tell anybody o).
Just give me your daughter's hand in marriage you go dey enjoy like ant wey dey inside sugargringringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
I Just dey laugh How my guys dem asslick chiefpiiko since his birthday ....Piiko don dribble them pass Hazard ... Why make a promise you know you can't fulfill ?? ...... See as they .finish my man mike

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by okastech: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Congratulations to the winners. Punting is not easy. On two occasions one game spoilt my 138+ that day I realized that this competition is not for me. One again congratulations.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yemike:

Thirty billion nah small thing nah. I just don't like to dey show off I get money pass dangote (don't tell anybody o).
Just give me your daughter's hand in marriage you go dey enjoy like ant wey dey inside sugargringringrin

Oya na you know my address elder ... Come tomorrow by 7pm ...Let's discuss proper .. Come with ur third wife .. That one way her .......... Big like Tank ..Wetin be her name ?? at least make we exchange for a night
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:
I Just dey laugh How my guys dem asslick chiefpiiko since his birthday ....Piiko don dribble them pass Hazard ... Why make a promise you know you can't fulfill ?? ...... See as they .finish my man mike

They no finish me... I just no get time to fight this night. Na funding I need and chief just bailed out on us. Me no go disturb myself again. I give up mhen. I just dey select game dey post here but no fund to play am self.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kllinxman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dexter247:
Good team. good result.

Correct guy... Also won with you....
B91EQPRZCSARR-4060046

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chief that has no money is that one a chief ..... Broke as hell ...Just to dey track petty scammers up and down ....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:

Oya na you know my address elder ... Come tomorrow by 7pm ...Let's discuss proper .. Come with ur third wife .. That one way her .......... Big like Tank ..Wetin be her name ?? at least make we exchange for a night
You say wetin?? I no dey joke with my wives o........You no ask for my fist wife wey her melon don dey sag nah the one wey carry Zuma rock for back you dey ask for.

I fit bring her on top one condition

You no go collect dowrygringringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yemike:
You say wetin?? I no dey joke with my wives o........You no ask for my fist wife wey her melon don dey sag nah the one wey carry Zuma rock for back you dey ask for.

I fit bring her on top one condition

You no go collect dowrygringringrin

Oya no wahala ... Tomorrow then
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
bigcee:

You see the probs I have with you. & you always cry for every little thing. I spit on your matter. You dey shock me walahi
did i say anything?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

They no finish me... I just no get time to fight this night. Na funding I need and chief just bailed out on us. Me no go disturb myself again. I give up mhen. I just dey select game dey post here but no fund to play am self.
if this your girona game enter I go fund you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:

Oya no wahala ... Tomorrow then
We go see tomorrow.......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
motta:
did i say anything?
Kk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kllinxman(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Booked this game was monitoring the increase in odd, b4 I knew it 1 don stat have to add another game and increase the stake... I bless jah it still drop
B91EQPRZCSARR-4060046
And this.
B924EQPRACTCAC-4060046

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by awomike4u(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lhimeet:
Thanks Baba

Congratulations man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
OAEMPIRE:
FREE MATCH
Reading- Cardiff 2-X Ht/Ft ODD 14
OR FULL TIME DRAW
Village headmaster......I hail o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=63196648]Funded [/quote
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
All the people lining up for a share of that young man's winnings , shebi na 300k sha?

He said he will drop something for you people but some are there demanding that it must be up to 50k , haba!

How much go remain o ?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abeg Lazio and Torino do na. Abeg. Which kind winch be dis? last game oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jtslimz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Damfostopper:
Atleast after the elders e fit reach the ushers like us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
So taxing person wae win bets money na Nigeria tin
U win money for shop...hungry guys go tax u
U win online bets....nairaland beggars no go allow u rest

Nigeria na wa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cathypeggy: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please I can't withdraw from my nairabet account. And I have been trying to edit my personal details but it's not saving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4660) (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜