Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4481072 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
PHILipu1:

Funny dude,you really think that is my real name and i am that childish.
Try again Idiot and come back with my real name.

I am more engage than you and i just love the adrenaline that flows when you are tense up expecting your game to click.

You will not last if you keep poking your nose into other people affairs i bet you.

This Idroid & Fxdrizzle Is One Person, He Is As Useless As A Used Tissue Paper!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
iDROID:

Form kwa. The only thing that'll stop Liverpool from ripping Everton apart is if their players spurn chances. If their players are in top condition and raring to go then expect a one sided affair. The Liverpool defense is still a cause for concern though.

Nothing is sure doesn't mean you take unnecessary risks. You for just play over 2.5. The chances of that coming through is way higher than handicap 0:3.

Village World Best Ballon Dor Winner!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

This Idroid & Fxdrizzle Is One Person, He Is As Useless As A Used Tissue Paper!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Where is idroid. I haven't seen his comments here since weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nelsizzy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
See as people dey claim elders on top money wey dem no win. Chai! This country hard ooh cry cry cry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bosville(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zanjorrg(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
1xbet 's Withdrawal issue has been solved this afternoon. My exact withdrawal fund has been paid into my Nigerian account. My question is 'should I stil continue using it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bosville(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Where all this Oldies dey sef Lukesmith, Calebsky, Lagatumuch and co??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Village World Best Ballon Dor Winner!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KINGHAFI(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
kllinxman:
Booked this game was monitoring the increase in odd, b4 I knew it 1 don stat have to add another game and increase the stake... I bless jah it still drop
B91EQPRZCSARR-4060046
And this.
B924EQPRACTCAC-4060046

Nice one

Please mention me nex time

Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:
dcolumbus001 MrJames007

Those options doesn't exist ....
If it exist I would have gotten a private jet in 2 weeks ...
Just said it for the Fun
You D! ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

just when I thought you were beginning to wise up. no be your fault sha. your agbero dad was too slow in pulling out of your olosho mum and the sensible part of you was spilled onto the gutter they were banging in, while the mumu part went on to form a very silly creature. you borrow your friend laptop go snap for market come dey claim fse, and you are still lining up to beg from PFP winners. Or have huawei not paid you Christmas bonus? Anuofia!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
fxdrizzle:
just when I thought you were beginning to wise up. no be your fault sha. your agbero dad was too slow in pulling out of your olosho mum and the sensible part of you was spilled onto the gutter they were banging in, while the mumu part went on to form a very silly creature. you borrow your friend laptop go snap for market come dey claim fse, and you are still lining up to beg from PFP winners. Or have huawei not paid you Christmas bonus? Anuofia!!!
chai...only for one person

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:

I thought I was the only one who noticed it
chill out homie, I'm not idroid. I don tey for nairaland.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
fxdrizzle:

Never knew He was this razz ..... You sound pained ....
Login to ur main account let's talk .....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
fxdrizzle:
blood of Zachariah! Mehn, it's like u av a degree in yabbing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Antoinemercer: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
fxdrizzle:
Jesus!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Are you not surprise that Idroid has been offline for some time now and it's unusual.
He is following this thread with his other monikers waiting for the funding.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Profbet:
Abeg Lazio and Torino do na. Abeg. Which kind winch be dis? last game oh
Lazio get red card..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chukason1:

Never knew He was this razz ..... You sound pained ....
Login to ur main account let's talk .....
lol, no be say I razz, that guy needs to learn that its not everyone on nairaland he can insult. I'm not Idroid by the way. you can check my previous posts
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JamesReacher(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
zanjorrg:
1xbet 's Withdrawal issue has been solved this afternoon. My exact withdrawal fund has been paid into my Nigerian account. My question is 'should I stil continue using it?
Do I need national id card to withdraw? or what are the personal requirement details for withdrawing?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calyb(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lazio 0 1 torino
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Funded

Thank you chief. I appreciate... grin grin grin

Guys... Guess what?? I'm back from the village grin grin grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Thank you chief. I appreciate... grin grin grin
Guys... Guess what?? I'm back from the village grin grin grin grin
Just when they're planning to make you the village youth leadergringringrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by danthamccoy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
fxdrizzle:
Haba nau. Haba. Someone cannot play with you again? Na joke na.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Seem You Really Sound Pained Truly, Just Chill Boy, I'm Currently Fucking Your Mom Right Now & I Can't Afford To Let Go Of This Wonderful Cum because We Are Bringing Forth To The World Another Bastard Assailant Paedophile More Miserable Than You Dimwit Cunt Ass!!! Oloriburuku Omo Ofo Omo Ale Rede Rede Omo Abin Pa, Omo Ko sin le Iya Ati Baba N Dunu!!!
this is 1000 watts!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Make I go sleep. Ona good night cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Seem You Really Sound Pained Truly, Just Chill Boy, I'm Currently Fucking Your Mom Right Now & I Can't Afford To Let Go Of This Wonderful Cum because We Are Bringing Forth To The World Another Bastard Assailant Paedophile More Miserable Than You Dimwit Cunt Ass!!! Oloriburuku Omo Ofo Omo Ale Rede Rede Omo Abin Pa, Omo Ko sin le Iya Ati Baba N Dunu!!!
BLOOD OF AUGUSTUS!!!!!!!
ELEYI O WA POJU!!!!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bosville(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chai!!..Lazio Roma

lemme just stick to my basketball and hockey games

(1) (2) (3) ... (4661) (4662) (4663) (4664) (4665) (4666) (4667) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)