Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4454153 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
DaVincida i've sent you a text pls reply
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2017
lions bet giving bonus..that cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
Awon Mumu company PLC grin

You sure say the guy correct for head for?? undecided

As if spamming seun's_ mention isn't enough, he is also ranting here shocked

In the mean time...

Inplay!

Istanbul Basakshir VS Osmanlispor F.K

Over 3.5 @ 1.12
@ 1.80
Over away 0.5 @ 1.80

Better to win little than lose little
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
sammyobi584:
lions bet giving bonus..that cool

Is it that N100 free bet placement or another one?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Profbet:
Lol. One man for here carry 750k play sure 2 odds. Na Chelsea X2 cut am. Since I dy hear of this huge stake I think say na cooked things oh. This man for here no gree tear him ticket. E dy show all man. Nawa o. Lhimeet nothing like sure 2 odds oh. I remember when Drwise wanted to double his 500k winnings and e cast. My guy was depressed for long

#Prof Something Must Surely Kill A Man!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

You sure say the guy correct for head for?? undecided

As if spamming seun's_ mention isn't enough, he is also ranting here shocked

In the mean time...

Inplay!

Istanbul Basakshir VS Osmanlispor F.K

Over 3.5 @ 1.12
@ 1.80
Over away 0.5 @ 1.80

Better to win little than lose little
show us your own unplayable that you played and amount staked undecided
You that your head is correct angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Is it that N100 free bet placement or another one?

they are giving #50 daily.. I got #100 today

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yian1:
Sorry, i dont have that much
i mean don't just drop betting codes, show is the snow you stake and the code so that we can end up in doom together cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Headless maggot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gift01: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lionsbet gave me free #100
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
sammyobi584:

they are giving #50 daily.. I got #100 today
that is what we call market strategy to lure you more and more into poverty grin

No way to run away cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
that is what we call market strategy to lure you more and more into poverty grin

angry with their own money ba angry fool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
niyiforeal:
angry with their own money ba angry fool
these are your names

OPIA ADENIYI TRUMAN

You are a well know contributor to bookmakers cheesy baby punter since I know your moniker punting had been your hubby before I met you at ajegunle and I wept cryAt your age you are still squating with your friends angry You think you can pay up your rent through punting right cheesy Don't worry the end shall justify... cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Aystarz: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cocolatti:
DaVincida i've sent you a text pls reply

Why does that damned capitalist charge a ridiculous 800naira just to fund an account with 2000 naira? That's almost 50 percent of the actual price.

Abeg I need a reasonable guy here to help me fund my nairabet account for recharge card...... abeg oooo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aystarz:

Why does that damned capitalist charge a ridiculous 800naira just to fund an account with 2000 naira? That's almost 50 percent of the actual price.

Abeg I need a reasonable guy here to help me fund my nairabet account for recharge card...... abeg oooo
Really? Haba, #800 is too much na. That guy get Ojukokoro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
niyiforeal:
thanks
welcome.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
open ur account you will see it, 50naira daily till 24th of December, gotten yesterday's and today's.
It's really a nice gesture from lionsbet.
I already got the bonus...Just want to know if any T & C is attached to it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joesaint: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
these are your names

OPIA ADENIYI TRUMAN

baby punter since I know your moniker punting had been your hubby before I met you at ajegunle and I wept cryAt your age you are still squating with your friends angry You think you can pay up your rent through punting right cheesy Don't worry the end shall justify... cool

guy u talk too much check ur time I think break time is over

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Aystarz: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigcee:

Really? Haba, #800 is too much na. That guy get Ojukokoro.

I just dey look am yesterday on whatsapp. All my pleas to negotiate fell on deaf ears. Wonder what he's feeling like sef.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sir stop condemning guys we all need help.. For me a stable daily income will do even if it's a loan or a business I can manage.. Show kindness and not hatred
dubai4eva:
Because someone won just a token and you all are praising him to give you 100 naira, what a pity in your lives, I weep for you all cry The painful part is that Seun refused to close this thread angry As betting is against the ethics of nairaland, the winners will still gamble with the money tongue They will come here and beg for 100 naira again like the previous winner that sent me his account number begging me money after he gambled with the 1million he won

The winners will use the money to gamble and sleep with prostitute that is how it will end up just watch out

All the people that participated mumuly contributed money for the winners and the guy that took first was manipulated by the organizers grin and was neatly done grin

The only genuine participants are from winner number 2 grin
Number 1 winner is make up cheesy

Repent guys.

EVERYDAY THEM DEY BORN MAGA grin

check your bet history and calculate your loss then you will know that Buhari is not to blame for your foolishness grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
joesaint:

guy u talk too much check ur time I think break time is over
i am only advising you because you have constantly constitute nuisance here and still yet you refused to learn your lesson cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Pruswaggz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Profbet:
B913EQPEAWQEQC-3357576 bet9ja wicked. Wetin I wan use dis money do now?

with the one match cast syndrome wey Dey torment my bet9ja account that money na Billions to my account now....

reason gimme make I help u use am...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lhimeet:

I already got the bonus...Just want to know if any T & C is attached to it
nope
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
illegalking:
Sir stop condemning guys we all need help.. For me a stable daily income will do even if it's a loan or a business I can manage.. Show kindness and not hatred

Try this

http://www.creditdirect.ng
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
sarafa68:

green! Baba stop dey post ur ongoing ticket here oo.
Morning baba
abeg look this one tell me wetin u feel
66DBBDV
sharp sharp abeg, make i do run am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
these are your names

OPIA ADENIYI TRUMAN

You are a well know contributor to bookmakers cheesy baby punter since I know your moniker punting had been your hubby before I met you at ajegunle and I wept cryAt your age you are still squating with your friends angry You think you can pay up your rent through punting right cheesy Don't worry the end shall justify... cool
alright continue constituting a nusaince here I will leave you to ur stupidity
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
these are your names

OPIA ADENIYI TRUMAN

illiterate like you don't deserve to be given a befitting reply

So *hobby* now don turn to hubby he-goat
We all know ur entire generation is living in ajegunle, no need of informing us here on nairaland
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
niyiforeal:
alright continue constituting a nusaince here I will leave you to ur stupidity
my gateman is smarter than you because he is a responsible young man that is building his own house unknowingly to me from his 80k monthly income I was astonished
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joesaint: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
i am only advising you because you have constantly constitute nuisance here and still yet you refused to learn your lesson cheesy

who are u advising?why u no advise them for ur House
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
niyiforeal:
illiterate like you don't deserve to be given a befitting reply

So *hobby* now don turn to hubby he-goat
We all know ur entire generation is living in ajegunle, no need of informing us here on nairaland
if I post how you begged me for fund the letter you wrote to me I know the mod won't like it but just continue with your external insernity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Betdey: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Double your money!
Play our live games today.
Click here ➡️ www.betdey.com/lives-overview

(1) (2) (3) ... (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.