Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4478508 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yian1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
ok give me sure 5 odds make I knack am with 2milla wink
I only stake on games am totally sure of
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I used to be, but people 4 NL don declare me poor, so what more can I say
chief Na so them be ooo, no mind them Na small children full nairaland now ooo because phone is cheap now and thanks to tecno and glo cheesy

Give your money to orphanage homes and less privileged and trust me God will bless you more chief wink ,smellos full here with 10 face and 5 minds, camelion plenty likes of mariga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
sarafa68:

sure! City, Milan, liverpool straight win, or 1x and over 1.5. Reason be say the odd nor worth the risk.

That PSG game get as he be too.
But try learn how to mix chance like over2.5 or . Goodluck!
how sure are you? cheesy

As in death undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
fransissyco I see you peeping the thread. how work na? hope you are making tea for your imaginary boss grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
I dey tell you, many rascals even old guys are not left out. Online strongmen, I am hoping to track Mariga offline, I have Christmas present for him, he sent me a msg threatening my family. Some do new moniker to enter my mentions and insult me like say na me Buhari wey make their life hard and bitter.
dubai4eva:
chief Na so them be ooo, no mind them Na small children full nairaland now ooo because phone is cheap now and thanks to tecno and glo cheesy

Give your money to orphanage homes and less privileged and trust me God will bless you more chief wink ,smellos full here with 10 face and 5 minds, camelion plenty likes of mariga cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
fxdrizzle:
I will just try to verify the skrill stuff since I use it for other purposes. which market you dey use fire them nowgrin
i just wan register sef
grin
But Substitute to score brace no
Sound dope enough angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Profbet:
Lol. One man for here carry 750k play sure 2 odds. Na Chelsea X2 cut am. Since I dy hear of this huge stake I think say na cooked things oh. This man for here no gree tear him ticket. E dy show all man. Nawa o. Lhimeet nothing like sure 2 odds oh. I remember when Drwise wanted to double his 500k winnings and e cast. My guy was depressed for long

na so, wen u wan stake high,fear no go allow u, before u knw u don acca up to 8games untop just 2odd, and he go still cast. I don see many strange tins.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
fxdrizzle:
fransissyco I see you peeping the thread. how work na? hope you are making tea for your imaginary boss grin grin
You don start again. Abi the matter end last night.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigcee:
Do I know you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=63215101][/quote] ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigcee:

You don start again. Abi the matter end last night.
no vex for me o, I was minding my business when that maggot insulted me out of nowhere. he needs to learn that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yian1:
I only stake on games am totally sure of
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I dey tell you, many rascals even old guys are not left out. Online strongmen, I am hoping to track Mariga offline, I have Christmas present for him, he sent me a msg threatening my family. Some do new moniker to enter my mentions and insult me like say na me Buhari wey make their life hard and bitter.
pls print out the message don't worry I go use my nairaland FBI track am for you. You go even surprise say na pikin him be cheesy

The old monikers are suffering from frustration and depression grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DagashSamson: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
12.12.17 @ 2:30 pm

Turkey - Cup = Boluspor - Kasimpasa

DRAW OR AWAY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mariga is 35
I sent him a msg a short while ago inviting him to my city, I offered him transportation money to ease the stress of visiting
dubai4eva:
pls print out the message don't worry I go use my nairaland FBI track am for you. You go even surprise say na pikin him be cheesy

The old monikers are suffering from frustration and depression grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
see as two idiots dey derail the thread

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Mariga is 35
I sent him a msg a short while ago inviting him to my city, I offered him transportation money to ease the stress of visiting
i beg that threat no take am likely oooo deal with am accordingly angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by officialfestus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
pls I need sure 10-20dds this weekend,I want to stake 1k on it....I want to use it for jamb registration......cc.vickertony,lhimeet,dancingskeleton,juzec,chiefpiiko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
IRIEBOY:
see as two idiots dey derail the thread
simon oseni because you beg me money and I no give you na him body dey pepper you abi cheesy

That long letter wey you write me Don reach you compose music and become a star like Wizkid grin

If you no get money hide your face tongue

Two MEN are talking

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by preshlysoundz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
2dice01:
i just wan register sef
grin
But Substitute to score brace no
Sound dope enough angry

Can't see that market o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:
simon oseni because you beg me money and I no give you na him body dey pepper you abi cheesy

That long letter wey you write me Don reach you compose music and become a star like Wizkid grin

Two MEN are talking

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ifeelgood: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
66FG9V9
Input required.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
preshlysoundz:

Can't see that market o
scroll down gently sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
I will hunt him down, it will only take me time. He is a small time crook I have already passed his info to the appropriate authority
dubai4eva:
i beg that threat no take am likely oooo deal with am accordingly angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Betdey: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Weekend Fixture!!!

Bet here ➡️ https:///ng98PN

⚽️ Fsv Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund

� #BundesLiga

� 20:30 GMT+1 | 12th Dec 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will hunt him down, it will only take me time. He is a small time crook I have already passed his info to the appropriate authority
good that is very smart of you Pls use him as a scapegoat grin
So that others will be composed

Mariga need to be really dealt with angry What an insolent

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
officialfestus:
pls I need sure 10-20dds this weekend,I want to stake 1k on it....I want to use it for jamb registration......cc.vickertony,lhimeet,dancingskeleton,juzec,chiefpiiko
which money u go use buy post Ume form
If you pass

Well the best option is to keep your 1k
Go and find some work that will fetch you money even if it's labourer

Let do the maths

2500 per day for labourer
Multiply by 8days odd
Equals 20k

The choice is yours grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubai4eva:

Two MEN are talking
lolz thanks.. that's my fault.. the damage has been done.. have learnt my mistake.. I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
IRIEBOY:
lolz thanks.. that's my fault.. the damage has been done.. have learnt my mistake.. I wish you well
good Oseni where is jaguar cheesy cheesy,

if you no get money hide your face tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Loud, proud and empty vessels everywhere angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.