Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4456792 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
triggaSG:
lhimeet, you dropped a game here yesterday, lionsbet #50 stuffs, brother, that game na 220 odds, thanks for it, remixed, Roma over 8.5 corners, and touched some sha, na my share of Wetin you wan give the house I collect so, so thanks brother, keep that brain of yours pumping as you go on, first green this week, more to come surely, once again thanks
Uwc...Enjoy!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
xule20:

Congrats, try your best not to give larger part of it back to Alabi.... Enjoy ur xmas bloke
Alabi no dey budget @all... lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
heres my contribution, take away 20k from your 300k and take the remaining 280k to stanbic ibtc for a month fixed deposit. share 5k to the house because many of them will definitely waste it. use 7k to buy christmas dress for yourself. use 8k to buy christmas chicken and foodstuff for yourself, think about the business that you can do before your fixed deposit investment will mature. after that youve conclude on the business, try it with 30k and watch the outcome within a month, if its profitable then add 50k to it. if after 3months its still going greenish, add 100k to it and let 100k remain untouched in your bank account. am not an expert and have no business ideas that i can recommend but never follow the crowd. goodluck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by larry4eva: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
Thank You Brotherly...If you don't come @me...I will never trade words with anyone... Sighs!...
hope say you don buy provision because lhimeet your hand just dey like toothpick for that picture and your shape be like ... angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ShokiScientist: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
ShokiScientist:
1. 21.12.17 21:30
CD Alaves - Malaga CF (Under/Over 12.5 corners)
Customer type: Under 12.5 corners @ 1.22
Result:

2. 21.12.17 19:30
SD Eibar - Girona CF (Under/Over 12.5 corners)
Customer type: Under 12.5 corners @ 1.25
Result:

3. 21.12.17 20:30
FC Bari 1908 - Parma Calcio 1913 S.r.l. (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.45
Result:

4. 21.12.17 20:45
Feyenoord Rotterdam - Heracles Almelo (Correct score in 2nd half)
Customer type: other @ 1.25
Result:

5. 21.12.17 22:15
FC Porto - Rio Ave FC (First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.18
Result:
LOST!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:
Good, your head don come down.

Now if you go through my first post, I was actually lashing at those grown up and not lhimeet.

They picked a fight with him (then) thinking he is an adult like them. But seeing him today, they will be so ashamed (that is if them get shame for head o) of themselves.

What is your problem with Lhimeet...In just 1hr,you have mentioned Lhimeet more than 5 times... Are you so obsessed with him?.. Free your self so your life go long wella tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

And you your future is bet9ja or merrybet PFP I guess??
de there de say you wan follow lhimet..you go sell yourself use stake game
And you too...Is Lhimeet owing you any form of debt?...Why are you so engrossed with any matter concerning him?.. Whether I'm under 20 or Over 20 is none of your business...Mind your business,so your life go long angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:
Some of you who always fight/argue with lhimeet will be mad at yourself saying like WTF, this dude isn't even up to my younger brother's age.

Well serves you right, when una nor dey get sense untop keyboard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
heres my contribution, take away 20k from your 300k and take the remaining 280k to stanbic ibtc for a month fixed deposit. share 5k to the house because many of them will definitely waste it. use 7k to buy christmas dress for yourself. use 8k to buy christmas chicken and foodstuff for yourself, think about the business that you can do before your fixed deposit investment will mature. after that youve conclude on the business, try it with 30k and watch the outcome within a month, if its profitable then add 50k to it. if after 3months its still going greenish, add 100k to it and let 100k remain untouched in your bank account. am not an expert and have no business ideas that i can recommend but never follow the crowd. goodluck
Thanks for your contribution smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

And this is the proper way for you to verbalize your thoughts?? nobody said anything about money.. they only mentioned age
are you talking or just boasting for your imaginary riches ( to us tho)

some people here their children don finish uni or de 300level..and without knowing they go bin don de call am sir since..
they reserve every right to call him young..you are 25 wah do you know.. ask people wey don born whether e easy
ITK.Who ask for your life summary??

I Tire For All These Kids....They Won't Understand Though

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Duane212(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Babyofcasting:
[color=#990000][/color]

Its not yet 25th but with the way your ticket reds this days ..we wish you a reddish Christmas from the shrine
you are wrong baby guess your gods didn't inform you properly all the games entered. cheesy cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:
hope say you don buy provision because lhimeet your hand just dey like toothpick for that picture and your shape be like ... angry
What again?...I have acknowledged you since noon...What do you want again? ..Stop pestering me Boy...Can't you do without Lhimeet in your mentions?...Won't reply you anymore cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
All this rants cuz of lhimeet if na Facebook na im for don enta yabaleft.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Anyways what are the terms and conditions regarding lionsbet bonus......I've tried staking I keep getting errors
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
ramalex:

With this your knowledge on ibtc fixed account,pls whats the interest rate on #200k for 6months?
Wud love to knw...
its 1,333 X 6 when you opt in for monthy basis. straight 6months is 8.5% but heres the calculation;
8.5/100 multiplied by capital then you divide the result by 12months but now multiply the value by 6months
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nooxa:
All this rants cuz of lhimeet if na Facebook na im for don enta yabaleft.
Asin, I came online & saw 90+ mentions...Only 1/3 of it were meaningful mentions,all other were useless...Wetin happen na? ..Na only me go be first young guy for faceless forum?.. I scam them or deprived anyone of them their money?.. Why am I centered upon?... Nawa oh.. undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
And you too...Is Lhimeet owing you any form of debt?...Why are you so engrossed with any matter concerning him?.. Whether I'm under 20 or Over 20 is none of your business...Mind your business,so your life go long angry

did I mention you anywhere? lhimet isn't same as lhimeet .I know what am doing young man.
who get time for you
engrossed ko..engressed ni

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
its 1,333 X 6 when you opt in for monthy basis. straight 6months is 8.5% but heres the calculation;
8.5/100 multiplied by capital then you divide the result by 12months but now multiply the value by 6months
I comot cap for u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

did I mention you anywhere? lhimet isn't same as lhimeet .I know what am doing young man.
who get time for you
engrossed ko..engressed ni
No problem...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Young Lady, that is why i asked you a simple question.
Define Business! . But you couldn't..
I will briefly help you out using these words..

Business is all about Profit or Loss. Selling/offering a product or service in demand to get back a worth for a unit or all of it rendered(which is of course MONEY)

Now listen to me and stop contractidicting yourself as we are the same page on advising the young lad to use his money wisely..

The smartest way of doing business now is tuning in to what is selling. And how to figure what is/will sell? All this is by the kind of solution it provides for a particular problem ..

If the OP has to go into business the most important thing is making his delligent research and understanding the market.. Find and confirm
firstly am a man. back to business, to start small is nt a crime infact dats the method used by smart investors. a product/service dat doesnt solve problem will not sell(agreed).
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nooxa:
I comot cap for u
u be baba o!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sai89:

Hello, Pls I Wish To Know More Abt The Pfp Challenge And Everythn Incase Of Nxt Yr, Can U Help Me?
Hello, sorry for the late reply. The next edition starts around september.

The moderators in-charge will notify the house, then you can declare your interest by sending your nairaland and merrybet username to an email address given by the organisers.

You will understand other steps when the time comes.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by larry4eva: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:

What again?...I have acknowledged you since noon...What do you want again? ..Stop pestering me Boy...Can't you do without Lhimeet in your mentions?...Won't reply you anymore cheesy
baba eh boy angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Noise everywhere...Lhimeet mention full pass guy wey win 1million sef...Nawa oh .. undecided undecided Just passing by...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by G1ms: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
G1ms:

Booking Number:68865HM

Alaves - Malaga
Home 1-3 1.30

Eibar - Girona
Over(1.5) 1.34

Feyenoord Rotterdam - Heracles Almelo
1 & Over(1.5) 1.23

2odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gift01: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
This your maths no be here o. So what is your final answer abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
johnstar:

Na wao

Which side for ikotun??

U sabi samkoll or oyins?? grin
i have heard of oyins but i know sabi the place

Around Egbe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
And you too...Is Lhimeet owing you any form of debt?...Why are you so engrossed with any matter concerning him?.. Whether I'm under 20 or Over 20 is none of your business...[b]Mind your business,so your life go long angry
Who tell you say im wan life long? Some pple if you give them option to mind there business nd live long or pokenose nd die young...They'll choose the latter...E no suprise me...You no wan resemble me ..If na me some of them go dan wan craze cus of the way i go ignore them... undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Shollay20:

too funny grass missing on d pitch.....
baba no be small thing oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Benny4(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 2dice01: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:
which side, I dey Ile Iwe, for Egbe
chaii my hood brethren

Same here.... Egbe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜