Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4441989 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:

Gangster1ms says that's how you will loose ur life u chronic gambler with little sense.

Gangster1ms prefers to handle the case with his Gangster1ms moniker instead of another.

Gangster1ms knows who banned him and reason for the ban. So no need to throw unnecessary tantrums and blame the wrong one.

Gangster1ms says your life reeks of stupidity.

Now eat that screenshot motherfvcker!

Unending drama on this thread!

New chapter, theme and scene everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
IamJix:
The truth about fixed matches.
First of all, does match fixing exist in football and sports in General? Yes of course it does. We have seen games where a team allowed a player to literally walk through their defence and the keeper dived in the exact opposite direction of the ball. There are some that at 90 Minutes the scoreline would 1 – 3 and the home team makes a glorious comeback to 4 – 3 at 90 + 5 minutes. We are sure you must have seen games like this. But if some dude or a website tells you to pay an amount X for a fixed match, we can guarantee you that it’s not a fixed match. They run a smart scheme to defraud people. Ask yourself, if that match was really fixed, why would they be selling it to me and not bet on it themselves? The process of fixing a game is very cumbersome. The referee, the two teams and many other officials have to be in the loop. There are also adverse consequences if a team is caught in a match fixing scandal, they stand a chance of being wiped out of the league or relegated to the last division. Why would the match fixers take such a risk to release information about a fixed game? How the scam is done The people who post on "Nair***nd" and hideous looking ugly websites telling you they have a fixed game, what they do is a clever pyramid scheme. When you even think about it, the information they give is not what a fixed match looks like. If someone says Bury vs barnsley was fixed… seriously Matches in front of a Stadium full of people that are on Television will never be fixed. It’s too risky for all the parties involved. Don’t forget that more than one player has to be bribed to get a fix to land, especially on events like match results and half time / full time. You may ask, but i have received a fixed game that has landed, we all know one fix that has landed right? It’s very easy. Let’s consider this examples; The full time result has 3 possible outcomes, HOME WIN, DRAW and AWAY WIN. They usually have a list of people they intend to send the “fixed” match to. They send a set HOME WIN, another set DRAW and the last set AWAY WIN. Every match would definitely have one of this outcomes and if you are lucky enough to receive a DRAW which actually ended in a draw, you would win and then pay him and also tell about 10 other people. The same goes for Half time / Full time, There are 9 possible combinations; 1/2 1/X 1/1 X/1 X/X X/2 2/2 2/1 2/X These different outcomes are sent to a mixed set of people once again. Definitely one set would win and tell loads of people they have met a real fixed provider. This cycle continues over and over and over again. When they run out of people to scam, they change their names and start over again. People would still pay again! Clever isn’t it? Before you throw away your hard earned money, ask yourself why they are trying to sell you this information and not use it themselves? Real fixed matches are not posted on social media. If a Malaysian betting syndicate has organized a fixed match in Latvia, do you think they would run to Facebook to post ?
nice truth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bastien: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
IamJix:
The truth about fixed matches.

First of all, does match fixing exist in football
and sports in General? Yes of course it does.
We have seen games where a team allowed
a player to literally walk through their
defence and the keeper dived in the exact
opposite direction of the ball. There are
some that at 90 Minutes the scoreline would
1 – 3 and the home team makes a glorious
comeback to 4 – 3 at 90 + 5 minutes. We are
sure you must have seen games like this.
But if some dude or a website tells you to
pay an amount X for a fixed match, we can
guarantee you that it’s not a fixed match.
They run a smart scheme to defraud people.
Ask yourself, if that match was really fixed,
why would they be selling it to me and not
bet on it themselves?
The process of fixing a game is very
cumbersome. The referee, the two teams
and many other officials have to be in the
loop. There are also adverse consequences if
a team is caught in a match fixing scandal,
they stand a chance of being wiped out of
the league or relegated to the last division.
Why would the match fixers take such a risk
to release information about a fixed game?
How the scam is done
The people who post on "Nair***nd" and
hideous looking ugly websites telling you
they have a fixed game, what they do is a
clever pyramid scheme. When you even
think about it, the information they give is
not what a fixed match looks like. If
someone says Bury vs barnsley was fixed…
seriously Matches in front of a Stadium
full of people that are on Television will
never be fixed. It’s too risky for all the
parties involved. Don’t forget that more than
one player has to be bribed to get a fix to
land, especially on events like match results
and half time / full time.
You may ask, but i have received a fixed
game that has landed, we all know one fix
that has landed right? It’s very easy. Let’s
consider this examples;
The full time result has 3 possible outcomes,
HOME WIN, DRAW and AWAY WIN. They
usually have a list of people they intend to
send the “fixed” match to. They send a set
HOME WIN, another set DRAW and the last
set AWAY WIN. Every match would definitely
have one of this outcomes and if you are
lucky enough to receive a DRAW which
actually ended in a draw, you would win
and then pay him and also tell about 10
other people.
The same goes for Half time / Full time,
There are 9 possible combinations;
1/2
1/X
1/1
X/1
X/X
X/2
2/2
2/1
2/X
These different outcomes are sent to a
mixed set of people once again. Definitely
one set would win and tell loads of people
they have met a real fixed provider. This
cycle continues over and over and over
again. When they run out of people to scam,
they change their names and start over
again. People would still pay again! Clever
isn’t it?
Before you throw away your hard earned
money, ask yourself why they are trying to
sell you this information and not use it
themselves? Real fixed matches are not
posted on social media. If a Malaysian
betting syndicate has organized a fixed
match in Latvia, do you think they would run
to Facebook to post ?
you have spoken well boss, there are lot of fixed matches in football, particularly English owned country, eg England non league, Nigeria professional league, Scotland league one/two, Indian Super League, Wales and Northern Ireland premier League.

Lest use England as example, punting started from there, they don't really have any major resources as country, there oil money is football and gambling!

The conference league AKA non league, is a non professional football league, they are not registered under FIFA as professional footballers.... Football is just like a part time job to them, most of them are owned by universities and missionaries, private companies, whom aim is to make money, I mean excess money!

If investigations could happen, it won't affect the players, it only gonna affect the club a little.

Some of those players are far richer than their professional counterpart.

That's why it's best to bank on them over 2.5 rather than 1x2.... Cause most if thir fixed matches are half time/full time.

Nigeria League? Ooh, before the match most of the scores are fixed by government, they owned almost all the clubs, that's why most bookies doesn't give em good market options.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
wow! Lucky you then

Wish you luck in your bet
CheeRs
thanks again sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by k2kay(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
3MSQ6XV

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
DrWise:

baba i like be like you oh.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2017
GAMBLING IS NOT ABOUT
PICKING WINNERS. THE
TRICK IS TO KNOW YOUR
PROBABILITIES BETTER THAN
THE BOOKIES kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2017
afoltundeseun:
Mr Nwaka Chukwuemeka Valentine.
gringringringringrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
vietnam league, away wins. 2.15 and 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by amajato: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
A MUST WIN TICKET

3MSTBPS

THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
k2kay:
3MSQ6XV
i love this game. looks promising!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
DrWise:

Baba for the boys I want to Aspire High o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Trush247: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Need to fund my bet9ja account with 1k, anybody to get airtime for this?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Domlayomi(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
pls who can help me fund my bonanza win account asap.. wanna fund with 1k.. quote me if u can.. pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bashiruelemu: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2017
afoltundeseun:
Mr Nwaka Chukwuemeka Valentine.
guy....u dae craze
Wetin be diz sad angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gloryfox:
what kind of fishy odds is this na. am goin for 2.0 home ahead handicap win. 2.20
very sharp game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LOUIS6(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
1. Nigeria vs Senegal
Second Team win to nill - NO @ 1.25

2. Kenya vs Uganda
First Team win to nill - NO @ 1.30

3. Darian King vs Lucas Lacko
Darian King to win a set -Yes @ 1.40

Total Odds = 2.28

#LIONSBET
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
today draw soup
BSV Rehden – Luneburger Hansa; X @ 3.30

Claypole – Puerto Nuevo; X @ 3.10

seun ati lala come and eat ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
bigcee:
HI GUYS, LONGEST TIME.
guy watin happen na Abi Alabi send you packing ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
bigcee:
HI GUYS, LONGEST TIME.
guy watin happen na Abi Alabi send you packing ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bashiruelemu:
guy....u dae craze
Wetin be diz sad angry angry
thats how irritating that bitccchass mofo is.

And BTW that's gangster1sms real names
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bashiruelemu: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
afoltundeseun:

hmmmm....how do u come about finding his real name
Just curious grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
B947RRQWRSQEZ-925049
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is wrong with bet9ja i suppose don receive alert by now....abeg how long does it take for bet9ja payout.
....na im make i like bonanzawin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
this youth games can very interesting at times, imagine under 4.5 @ 2.70 odd.. they play 1-1... Livebet though

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Domlayomi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
emmyspark007:
What is wrong with bet9ja i suppose don receive alert by now....abeg how long does it take for bet9ja payout.
....na im make i like bonanzawin
abeg u fit help me fund my bonanza win account so
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Vladtin: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Even if that's his real names and so? Is it a crime? Don't you have a real names. Please type here with sense or just keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bashiruelemu:
hmmmm....how do u come about finding his real name
Just curious grin grin
grin grin grin

Boss man thing. Dey don't know.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Bashiruelemu: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Vladtin:

Even if that's his real names and so? Is it a crime? Don't you have a real names. Please type here with sense or just keep kwayet.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Vladtin:

did I mention anything bad about his real name. Oh you just wanna start trouble right. I see, be like you wan chop pop.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
3mt2ckc

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.