Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4478338 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....
I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting, "Don't do it please." Another shouting, "you can talk to me, I can help you." they think say I wan jump?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by uppa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Iamanerd:
Portvale vs conventry
Tip halftime draw

Braintree vs Wrexham
Tip halftime draw

Portvale vs Conventry
Tip 1-1
Xup bro.... I sent you a pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
MOTIVATIONAL EPISTLE cool cool cool

SHINA PETERS VS JIM OVIA

In 1990, Shina Peters built a house with N20 million naira; the same year Jim Ovia started Zenith Bank with the same amount.

Today, you and I don't have a room in Shina's house but I have an account in Jim's bank and probably you do too.

Shina's house was built in Iju Lagos and remains there till date.
Jim's bank started in a corner and now has over 500 branches in Nigeria, and many international branches.

Millions upon millions transact business in Jim's bank daily.
Shina's house is becoming dilapidated...in 2015, he SPENT more money to renovate the house and bought a Nissan Pathfinder with N10 million...additional liability, while in the same 2015, Jim's bank MADE a profit of N105.7 billion.

Zenith bank employs hundreds of thousands, and feeds their families.

This is the difference between Assets and Liability. If you buy a car for N20 million today, in 20 years time, you will be ashamed to drive it. On the other hand, if you invest that same amount in a lucrative business or in an asset, It may be worth billions in 20 years. ( Jim Ovia is now worth $980 million dollars, with the official dollar rate of N320, that means he is worth N313 BILLION NAIRA because of an investment of N20 million).

Spend the little money you have today wisely. Some people driving expensive cars today, are not aware that they are driving their future and the future of their children. Some people carrying iphone7 today, may not be aware that they are carrying their future.

When you are young, don't spend money. Invest it.
Every penny in your hand is like a seed, you can decide to eat it, or sow it. When you sow it, it will bear much more seeds later in future.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by helpfulposts(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lhimeet:

SHINA PETERS VS JIM OVIA

In 1990, Shina Peters built a house with N20 million naira; the same year Jim Ovia started Zenith Bank with the same amount.

Today, you and I don't have a room in Shina's house but I have an account in Jim's bank and probably you do too.

Jim's bank started in a corner and now has over 500 branches in Nigeria, and many international branches.

Shina's house is becoming dilapidated...in 2015, he SPENT more money to renovate the house and bought a Nissan Pathfinder with N10 million...additional liability, while in the same 2015, Jim's bank MADE a profit of N105.7 billion.

[b]This is the difference between Assets and Liability
I'm proud to follow u on NLand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
iamawara:
Hello. Pls house apart from bet9j, lionbet, ebonybet, nairabet who else give 100% first deposit bonus?

PLSSSSS YOU GUYS SHOULD HELP ME NA

So no one can help me here for God sake?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
3MTH9PJ , CAREFULLY SELLECTED FOR YOUR POCKET MONEY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tipsdon:
3mt2ckc
How many odds,today games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LOUIS6(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
LOUIS6:
1. Nigeria vs Senegal
Second Team win to nill - NO @ 1.25

2. Kenya vs Uganda
First Team win to nill - NO @ 1.30

3. Darian King vs Lucas Lacko
Darian King to win a set -Yes @ 1.40

Total Odds = 2.28

#LIONSBET

One Green.... Two to go
wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iamanerd: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
07032826356 Reach me via WhatsApp.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
helpfulposts:
I'm proud to follow u on NLand
smiley Thanks smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
bomasek:
How many odds,today games?
69.26. Today and tomorrow.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
SPORTSGAZZETTE:
SPORTS GAZZETTE SUPER PREDICTIONS

FOR 23rd MARCH 2017

World Cup - AFC Qualification

China - South Korea

12:30 pm

PREDICTION - CHINA OR DRAW

ODD - 1.83

https://www.facebook.com/Sports-Gazzette-209110495908211

WHATSAPP - 08105588587

Click SHARE for your friends to see

BEST OF LUCK
why didn't I see this before putting 10k on south korea lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Obikush(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
illegalking:
Good, be humble ok!! Soon u will be there.. Enjoy bro

Thanks boss

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
WORLD : Friendly Intr.
17:00
Bahrain - Tajikistan
Bahrain @ 1.50

ASIA : World Cup Qual.
17:00
Qatar - Iran
Qatar/X @ 1.75

AUSTRIA : Regionalliga East
19:00
First Vienna - St. Polten II
First Vienna/X & Ov2.5goals @ 1.45

TOTAL ODD : 3.801

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Viking007:
Its obvious the thread has been hijacked by some paid bookie agents.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funkyjms: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
slick001:

Pls is it only betnaija dat uses dis code or odas can use it too... Pls I dnt knw hw to use it, I need hlp pls

Yes, only Bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
tyhwo:

very sharp game
won cool cool cool cool cool, put 2k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lhimeet:

SHINA PETERS VS JIM OVIA

This is the difference between Assets and Liability. If you buy a car for N20 million today, in 20 years time, you will be ashamed to drive it. On the other hand, if you invest that same amount in a lucrative business or in an asset, It may be worth billions in 20 years. ( Jim Ovia is now worth $980 million dollars, with the official dollar rate of N320, that means he is worth N313 BILLION NAIRA because of an investment of N20 million).

Spend the little money you have today wisely. Some people driving expensive cars today, are not aware that they are driving their future and the future of their children. Some people carrying iphone7 today, may not be aware that they are carrying their future.

Every penny in your hand is like a seed, you can decide to eat it, or sow it. When you sow it, it will bear much more seeds later in future.
stop comparing light and darkness. land in iju in 1990 was less than 20000 naira. shina did not hv any 20m in 1990 please. how did Zenith grow to the top, this is nigeria bro. those inside the sysytem know hw dey made it and shud not be a role model (if u knw wat i mean).

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gloryfox:
stop comparing light and darkness. land in iju in 1990 was less than 20000 naira. shina did not hv any 20m in 1990 please. how did Zenith grow to the top, this is nigeria bro. those inside the sysytem know hw dey made it and shud not be a role model (if u knw wat i mean).
All this doesnt consign me...I just posted it here to motivate someone...So please,spare me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Slycks(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lhimeet:

SHINA PETERS VS JIM OVIA

Smiles. Liberty Family
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
[
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
iamawara:

PLSSSSS YOU GUYS SHOULD HELP ME NA

So no one can help me here for God sake?

So no one can help me here for God sake? Chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gloryfox:
won cool cool cool cool cool, put 2k
Played it too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Sulybayus: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lhimeet:
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....
I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting, "Don't do it please." Another shouting, "you can talk to me, I can help you." they think say I wan jump?
They wan help you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Domlayomi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good evening y'all,,, really I no m not really a popular figure amongst u here,, buh what I no x I hv been following this thread for a while, I dropped a msg here earlier requesting for an account funding with the payment being a bank transfer,, and this guy Tipsdon dropped this number 09075195628, so I called him up n we spoke bout the details. he sent in his account details while I forwarded my username n password as e requested.. I transferred the money to him immediately #1200 to fund 1k... and after a while e send me a msg that he has paid in the money to bonanzin win account and forwarded my details to them,, buh uptil this moment notin has reflected in my account... I wouldn't no why because I don't really hv much idea bout dx thing,, so I asked another fellow from here and he told me that ain't the way the thing is being done...Alas it down on me that I might hv been played. buh why for a token of #1200.. well I hv learnt another lesson niyen... buh its really not fair tho.. my oga in the house is this how it works?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tunami(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Punters in the house that uses bet9ja please whats the meaning of 1+1+N in total 1H/2H?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tunami(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Punters in the house that uses bet9ja please whats the meaning of 1+1+N in total 1H/2H?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Piiko:
Baba for the boys I want to Aspire High o

We would all aspire high in Jesus Name!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tunami:

hmm, can you attach a screenshot bearing the option for detailed explanation.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
FINgames:
baba i like be like you oh.

Thank you.

Wishing you more green.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Domlayomi:
Good evening y'all,,, really I no m not really a popular figure amongst u here,, buh what I no x I hv been following this thread for a while, I dropped a msg here earlier requesting for an account funding with the payment being a bank transfer,, and this guy Tipsdon dropped this number 09075195628, so I called him up n we spoke bout the details. he sent in his account details while I forwarded my username n password as e requested.. I transferred the money to him immediately #1200 to fund 1k... and after a while e send me a msg that he has paid in the money to bonanzin win account and forwarded my details to them,, buh uptil this moment notin has reflected in my account... I wouldn't no why because I don't really hv much idea bout dx thing,, so I asked another fellow from here and he told me that ain't the way the thing is being done...Alas it down on me that I might hv been played. buh why for a token of #1200.. well I hv learnt another lesson niyen... buh its really not fair tho.. my oga in the house is this how it works?
Actually,it ought to be direct... He already sent the money to bonanzawin acct ?... Well,i dont use bonanzawin...but i dont think there is a way like that...Either you use quickteller or webpay...Wait for him some more...Could be a delay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tunami(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:

hmm, can you attach a screenshot bearing the option for detailed explanation.
ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65