Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures (43025 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Ahmiee(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
:odont think shes the same person, so drastic
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by fulangxisi: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
if it's true I think something deadly have hurt her
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by andyanders: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Her current form doesn't look good at all. The flesh she lost MUST have a stretch marks all over cus her sking must be somehow.
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Love skinny girls,lovely and adorable.Te amo
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by buffalowings: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
ngmgeek:

I will go with 'NONE' and that's my final answer cheesy

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by toprealman: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
LegalBaby:
None of the above
Are you a MAN or do you like cucumber too?
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Terver23:
I would smash the old one back to back...
idiot!
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Terver23(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ladyrough16:
idiot!
thank you Ugly !
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by MrJonzer: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Errmmmmm....this is a stupid question tho'
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
No one even read the whole story! What a shame!
The lady had to shed a lot of weight to manage her diabetic health but alas the only thing y'all could see was 'hips' and 'ass'! Smh undecided
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by shewa88(f): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
DozieInc:
Would go for neither.
First pics she was fat not curves
Second pics, where are the "curves"
It's people like you that shout 'curvy OAP' when they post pictures of Toolz on here.So if this one is not curvy she's what

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by DozieInc(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
shewa88:

It's people like you that shout 'curvy OAP' when they post pictures of Toolz on here.So if this one is not curvy she's what
Not curvy cool
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
This girl is mad o, she did all this because of a guy. I sorry for girls Sha
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by ceejay4real(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2017
She's sick. End of story!
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by brownhawk: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2017
hoover420:
OP which one will you choose... A fat cow or a thin cow? angry I'll go for a fat cow cos I love MEAT grin
yummy..
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2017
She's happy and comfortable with herself and that's what matter.

Besides those looking for her curves, she still has it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw / Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe, Her Ample Curves And Her Son Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.