Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,292 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Contact Me For More Details About This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Contact Me For More Details About This (735 Views)

Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Contact Me For More Details About This by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2009
i am guarantee you that you can get good visas of anywhere that you're dreaming to go and that's if you can be smart and be honest and i can guarantee you that if you're ready to travel to any countries, i can help you get your visa out and i have 100% guarantee of this, but only usa and romania i can't get you the visas now but any others countries oda bo, so you can post here if you've anything enquirers and i will get back to you immediately i got your comment here thanks and safe journey oooooooo, gbogbo omo naija aji re ooooooooo.
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2009
No one can guarantee visa's - you either have the proper documentation, or not. If you meet the criteria for the country you're looking to travel to, you'll get it.

So, stop making stupid, empty promises, and attempting to defraud your fellow Nigerians! angry
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by symbian03(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2009
Not trying to finalize about you, but i'm sure you're a scammer.
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by snokky(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2009
@Siena,

see, the guy can actually get you a Visa! but nah one month Russia Visa hin fit get sah, and its 400k!!!!!!, lol,

want a prove?,

@poster,

see, u need to always give full details of your buz, location etc, u cant just promise anyone just like that as if u re the consular officer.

Ok, I want a 2 years Canadian visa then for my brother!, lol,
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Wellas14(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2009
Hmm!! wonders shall never end. Like Siena commented, the diction off the mail suggests a scam. His number of post is not helping matters but who am i to judge??
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Vicjustice: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2009
Why do you noble ones often mistake every such person for scammer? To my understanding, this guy is not a scammer, but a humble thief: Scammers are way too smart compared to this calibre of a struggling thief.
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Brother Victor, you crack me up! cheesy
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Vicjustice: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
Siena:

Brother Victor, you crack me up! cheesy
   Oga Siena, i hail ooo!
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Wellas14(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2009
The poster is getting so much patronage already. Good for him.
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
good all, i believe that you pples won't blv but i am a travel registration and if anyone wanna blv me let me know where you're going to and let us see in person and i will process it for you and when the visa out i will collect my cash ok
Re: Contact Me For More Details About This by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
kemonina:

good all, i believe that you pples won't blv but[b] i am a travel registration [/b] and if anyone wanna blv me let me know where you're going to and let us see in person and i will process it for you and when the visa out i will collect my cash ok

travel registration? what does that mean?

Back to ur dubious post. Don't waste any more of time here trying to decieve urself, we decent Nigerians are tired of cretins like u, the sooner we stop pple like u the better

(1)

I Would Never Fly Virgin Atlantic In My Life Again / For More Infor About Turkey Visa, Dubai Visa, Malaysia / Any Nld In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.