Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! (1429 Views)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? / Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2009
Dear FATHER
   having got a report, on the  failing health and  near death situation of our president, i have decided to ask you to watch over him, i pray you forgive him all his sins, and the untold hardship he has caused Nigerians since he refused to let a more capable person lead us the land filled with milk and honey. i ask that you give his family the strength to overcome this trying times. i pray that if  he comes back, change his mind and let him make a heroic resignation. i pray that the military will not have a taste of power again,  i pray that you make Nigeria a stronger Nation,
  if it is your will that the president comes back, i thank you.
  if it is not your will that the president comes back, i remain gratefull
all these i ask,  AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by airzzee(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2009
IF NO ONE JOINS YOU IN THIS PRAYER, I WILL. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GRANT OUR PRESIDENT A SPEEDY RECOVERY & TOTAL, DIVINE HEALING.

A STATE THAT DOES NOT LOVE & PRAY FOR THEIR LEADER CANNOT PROGRESS; THAT IS BIBLICAL INJUCTION. 'GOD SAVE THE "QUEEN"; LONG LIVE THE "QUEEN!"' SAY ENGLAND. OUR "QUEEN" IS UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA. GOD SAVE YOU, SIR!!!

DO U THINK IF GOD DIDN'T WANT HIM, HE WOULD BE THERE?
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by cantell(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Poster/All,
He should listen to the doctor's advice. Resign and take good care of himself.
Help cometh to those who genuinely want it.
A man who's eager to commit suicide should not pray for survival.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Yorubaman2: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
cantell:

@Poster/All,
He should listen to the doctor's advice. Resign and take good care of himself.
Help cometh to those who genuinely want it.
A man who's eager to commit suicide should not pray for survival.

Wise words - it is not by force to be president
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by CyberG: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
Some people are just downright ridiculous about PRAYING for an EVIL MAN. . .to do what? To come and destroy the little of the pathetic life you have left?? So, this man is allowed to directly and indirectly kill thousands of people in Gbaramatu, other areas of the Niger Delta, the Boko Haram joker and his followers, and several thousands dying due to no access to effective and good health care (the type he gets in SA and Germany), accidents due to bad roads that have not been fixed, maintained or constructed while money has been allocated and stolen, the hapless youths who out of frustration turn to a life of crime and are summarily executed in the process, the several thousands in the prison system who are awaiting trial for several years and the several of them who are killed and never accounted for! How about the frustrated ones who cannot get a life in Nigeria, cannot or failed to get a visa and embarks on a perilous journey to cross into Europe via North Africa, and the several who are not accounted for??

Nigerians praying for this KIND of MAN and his ILK have no fear of God, are wicked, down-right ignorant and should share in this man's afflictions! Wait a second, does any FOOL think God is STUPID? There are mad men and women who eat from the dumps and are sick as a result, yet their sickness is not this terrible! If this fool and his ilk were doing their job, the scavengers will live a better life. You Mr./Mrs. Ignorant Prayer Warrior will spend more of your productive life making a change rather than releasing bacteria into the atmosphere! One man has all the resources for 150 Million+ Nigerians, he denies them these resources and puts several of them to punishment, but guess what? The same God you stupid and blind pharisees pray to has kept those afflicted ones and will keep them while the rich and stupid man will be in his grave much sooner than the 150 Million+ people who are suffering!

Now, did this kind of disease(s) just jump on him today/last week/last month/last year?? When he was destroying his organs with smoking all what not and other bad habits, did he even think about tomorrow? That tomorrow is here now. . .as you lay your bed, you gotta fucking lie on it! YaraDoNothing was living a lie, fooling himself, grandstanding on a game of squash he had no intention/capacity to even sit and watch, talk less of playing! Has he repented of this lie? Yet YOU FOOLS are praying! Nigerians are really STUPID. . .especially those who pray blindly and happen to be in the MAJORITY! Truth be told, Yarastupid needs to resign ASAP, apologize to Nigerians for lying to them and wasting their time, make peace with Allah he has been pretending to be visiting every few weeks in Saudi Arabia, spend the rest of his days showing and making love to his wife (if he is capable except of course, this woman hates him for she doesn't care about his life) and their children. This is the advice you need to give to him now! Your stupid and baseless prayer is a colossal waste of God's prayer bandwidth, a waste of your time and those of us who read it!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by walata44(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
Some people are just downright ridiculous about PRAYING for an EVIL MAN. . .to do what? To come and destroy the little of the pathetic life you have left?? So, this man is allowed to directly and indirectly kill thousands of people in Gbaramatu, other areas of the Niger Delta, the Boko Haram joker and his followers, and several thousands dying due to no access to effective and good health care (the type he gets in SA and Germany), accidents due to bad roads that have not been fixed, maintained or constructed while money has been allocated and stolen, the hapless youths who out of frustration turn to a life of crime and are summarily executed in the process, the several thousands in the prison system who are awaiting trial for several years and the several of them who are killed and never accounted for! How about the frustrated ones who cannot get a life in Nigeria, cannot or failed to get a visa and embarks on a perilous journey to cross into Europe via North Africa, and the several who are not accounted for??

Nigerians praying for this KIND of MAN and his ILK have no fear of God, are wicked, down-right ignorant and should share in this man's afflictions! Wait a second, does any FOOL think God is STUPID? There are mad men and women who eat from the dumps and are sick as a result, yet their sickness is not this terrible! If this fool and his ilk were doing their job, the scavengers will live a better life. You Mr./Mrs. Ignorant Prayer Warrior will spend more of your productive life making a change rather than releasing bacteria into the atmosphere! One man has all the resources for 150 Million+ Nigerians, he denies them these resources and puts several of them to punishment, but guess what? The same God you stupid and blind pharisees pray to has kept those afflicted ones and will keep them while the rich and stupid man will be in his grave much sooner than the 150 Million+ people who are suffering!

Now, did this kind of disease(s) just jump on him today/last week/last month/last year?? When he was destroying his organs with smoking all what not and other bad habits, did he even think about tomorrow? That tomorrow is here now. . .as you lay your bed, you gotta fucking lie on it! YaraDoNothing was living a lie, fooling himself, grandstanding on a game of squash he had no intention/capacity to even sit and watch, talk less of playing! Has he repented of this lie? Yet YOU FOOLS are praying! Nigerians are really STUPID. . .especially those who pray blindly and happen to be in the MAJORITY! Truth be told, Yarastupid needs to resign ASAP, apologize to Nigerians for lying to them and wasting their time, make peace with Allah he has been pretending to be visiting every few weeks in Saudi Arabia, spend the rest of his days showing and making love to his wife (if he is capable except of course, this woman hates him for she doesn't care about his life) and their children. This is the advice you need to give to him now! Your stupid and baseless prayer is a colossal waste of God's prayer bandwidth, a waste of your time and those of us who read it!

I am with you.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by airzzee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
CyberG:

ARE YOU SURE U REALLY KNOW YAR'ADUA? I DONT THINK SO!

YAR'ADUA IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF boko haram. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, HE IS GROSSLY OPPOSED TO ISLAMIC RADICALISM.

- HE WAS MAYB D ONLY GOV IN THE CORE NORTH TO VEHEMENTLY RESIST SHARIA IN HIS STATE (WHEN HE WAS GOV OF KATSINA), UNTIL THE PRESSURE WAS SO MUCH FROM THE STATE ASSEMBLY 4 HIS IMPEACHMENT, HE HAD TO FOLLOW DEMOCRACY.

- HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF VERY FEW MUSLIMS MARRIED TO ONLY ONE WIFE; WHEN HE HAD MOHAMMED'S ENDORSEMENT TO MARRY 3 MORE.

- IN KATSINA AS GOV, HE WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY FORTHRIGHT GOV WITHOUT CORRUPTION. HE DIDNT AMASS WEALTH THE WAY OTHERS DID LIKE THE WORL WAS COMING TO AN END.

- HE HAS OBSERVED THE RULE OF LAW, & HAS NOT INFLUENCED WITH THE JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS & RULINGS.

COME TO THINK OF IT, B/W OBJ, IBB, ABACHA AND YAR'ADUA, WHO WOULD YOU PREFER IN TERMS OF INTEGRITY?

LET US PRAY FOR MR PRESIDENT. THERE ARE TOO MANY REASONS WE MUST DO SO.

I CALL YOU BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST:

airzzee:

IF NO ONE JOINS YOU IN THIS PRAYER, I WILL. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GRANT OUR PRESIDENT A SPEEDY RECOVERY & TOTAL, DIVINE HEALING.

A STATE THAT DOES NOT LOVE & PRAY FOR THEIR LEADER CANNOT PROGRESS; THAT IS BIBLICAL INJUCTION. 'GOD SAVE THE "QUEEN"; LONG LIVE THE "QUEEN!"' SAY ENGLAND. OUR "QUEEN" IS UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA. GOD SAVE YOU, SIR!!!

Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
I pray that he will use his head and resign to take care of himself.
Only a man that is alive can spend what he has stolen and enjoy being a president.
fukc him
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by chosen04(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
What is the essence of life when you must live on Drugs and visit hospitals outside your country day in day out? What is essence of forcing yourself on a country you cant governor?
What is the essence of life when the rumour of your death is a daily topic?
What is the essence of life when you are a dead man walking?
What is the essence of life when your subjects are ashamed to call you their leader cos you are a living dead?
What is the essence of dieing when you can resign and take care of our health?
What is power without control?
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by CyberG: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
airzzee:

ARE YOU SURE U REALLY KNOW YAR'ADUA? I DONT THINK SO!

YAR'ADUA IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF boko haram. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, HE IS GROSSLY OPPOSED TO ISLAMIC RADICALISM.

- HE WAS MAYB D ONLY GOV IN THE CORE NORTH TO VEHEMENTLY RESIST SHARIA IN HIS STATE (WHEN HE WAS GOV OF KATSINA), UNTIL THE PRESSURE WAS SO MUCH FROM THE STATE ASSEMBLY 4 HIS IMPEACHMENT, HE HAD TO FOLLOW DEMOCRACY.

- HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF VERY FEW MUSLIMS MARRIED TO ONLY ONE WIFE; WHEN HE HAD MOHAMMED'S ENDORSEMENT TO MARRY 3 MORE.

- IN KATSINA AS GOV, HE WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY FORTHRIGHT GOV WITHOUT CORRUPTION. HE DIDNT AMASS WEALTH THE WAY OTHERS DID LIKE THE WORL WAS COMING TO AN END.

- HE HAS OBSERVED THE RULE OF LAW, & HAS NOT INFLUENCED WITH THE JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS & RULINGS.

COME TO THINK OF IT, B/W OBJ, IBB, ABACHA AND YAR'ADUA, WHO WOULD YOU PREFER IN TERMS OF INTEGRITY?

LET US PRAY FOR MR PRESIDENT. THERE ARE TOO MANY REASONS WE MUST DO SO.

I CALL YOU BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST:

Mr. Poster. . .It is apparent that you seemed to have interpreted my comment vis-a-vis Islamic fundamentalism as in the case of the Boko Haram man and Sharia law but conveniently ignored the other classes of people I listed there! Why not an holistic response to the fact that he shirked his responsibilities while thousands of people died under his watch and ordered some of these people killed but NOW. . .death is a few steps away and he is on the run?

I have no idea how far of this world we live in that you have seen. . .but if you have only so much as visited other places for a month or thereabout, YOU still really haven't seen anything! Now, if YOU haven't left Naija to see other places, then I make bold to say that you are unable to take on argument about integrity (like you mentioned) of public officials in public office! What has the number of wives this dimwit has to do with the discussion? Furthermore, you seem to speak for this non-performer? Look, BY THEIR FRUITS (results) YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. . .that are truly men of integrity, upright and incorruptible!

Look, ignorance of the law is not an excuse but do you know that the Holy Book says that  "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices but when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy"? That is coming from God that ignorant people are going to pray to!! So, he should because of your ignorant prayer, cancel what he said thousands of years ago?

This evil man observed the rule of law you say? The "rule of law" conveniently keeps Ibori a sacred cow, the corrupt and questionable AGF, Comptroller-General Nigeria Customs, Mangal (The infamous smuggler both close friend of Yaradua), etc but wickedness sweeps through the land at an incredible speed! The man who steals to feed his poor family is summarily executed while the rich and powerful steal even a lot more. . .he kills and you don't pray for them (e.g. the NDeltans who were killed brutally only this year). . .but now he is sick and takes the money from the oil of the people he killed to a foreign country in an attempt to cheat death (the same fate he brutally condemned others to) and you are asking for prayers? THAT IS INSANITY AND DON'T LET GOD WHACK YOU TO DEATH FOR BRINGING POLLUTED PRAYERS TO WASTE HIS TIME!

YaraGreedy KNEW he was sick, mentally lazy, grossly incompetent and a total MISFIT, yet he stepped into the shoes that were bigger than him! He lied and lied until there is no way to lie about going for "Hajj" 4 times within 3 months. . .he has not apologized, yet you pray? To whom are you praying? If he did any serious Hajj, why is he afraid to meet Allah finally in death since he could not even discharge his earthly duties without making an excuse to "see" him in SA? He knows he is lying. . .for the doctors in Germany handed-off his case and told him the truth: They could not "treat" him anymore. . .for he is on a one way street. . .then he moves his sick bed to SA while not building a hospital that can competently provide succor and treatment even for basic sicknesses?

All the MDGs, 7-point non-agenda, Vision 2000000020, Zero Tolerance for Corruption and many slogans that he knows in his heart is like the madness of a psychiatric  patient, which of these an on course for actualization? I know your dogged determination will make you manufacture his AMNESTY deceivement as an achievement. . .but this bastard knows that it is a ruse. . .for very soon, the monster he ought to confront is only getting stronger and has not been affected at all.

Looking at the afflictions of this man and the evil he has brought, your prayers for him are a waste of time! But, hey, it is your time go ahead and waste it! Advise him rather to go home and die in peace! He is lucky he has a chance to say a last minute prayer to Allah, the thousands of people he killed had no such luxury! He's got a chance to repent, make love to his wife, kiss his children before he kicks the bucket! This loonie was grandstanding on a game of squash. . .someone who cannot sit up and play it on a Wii or PS3 talk less of sitting up at the court to watch / play? He is a JOKE and now the die is CAST. . .he should be prepared to face the consequences of his greed for power, lies and deceit! Your many misplaced prayers are of no use until he repents and speaks the truth!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Depilot(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
May Alla h be with our president
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by CyberG: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
Depilot:

May Alla h be with our president

ANOTHER DELUDED PRAYER WARRIOR. . .NO NEED TO WASTE PRAYER FOR YARAGREEDY WILL BE WITH HIS ALLAH SOON.

(YOU. . .I AM COMING AFTER YOU, EVEN IF YOU DO FACIAL SURGERY, YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED!)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
NO body should be meant to suffer and no one should judge anyone.
LORD bless Nigeria
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by airzzee(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
CyberG:

Mr. Poster. . .It is apparent that you seemed to have interpreted my comment vis-a-vis Islamic fundamentalism as in the case of the Boko Haram man and Sharia law but conveniently ignored the other classes of people I listed there! Why not an holistic response to the fact that he shirked his responsibilities while thousands of people died under his watch and ordered some of these people killed but NOW. . .death is a few steps away and he is on the run?

I have no idea how far of this world we live in that you have seen. . .but if you have only so much as visited other places for a month or thereabout, YOU still really haven't seen anything! Now, if YOU haven't left Naija to see other places, then I make bold to say that you are unable to take on argument about integrity (like you mentioned) of public officials in public office! What has the number of wives this dimwit has to do with the discussion? Furthermore, you seem to speak for this non-performer? Look, BY THEIR FRUITS (results) YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. . .that are truly men of integrity, upright and incorruptible!

Look, ignorance of the law is not an excuse but do you know that the Holy Book says that "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices but when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy"? That is coming from God that ignorant people are going to pray to!! So, he should because of your ignorant prayer, cancel what he said thousands of years ago?

This evil man observed the rule of law you say? The "rule of law" conveniently keeps Ibori a sacred cow, the corrupt and questionable AGF, Comptroller-General Nigeria Customs, Mangal (The infamous smuggler both close friend of Yaradua), etc but wickedness sweeps through the land at an incredible speed! The man who steals to feed his poor family is summarily executed while the rich and powerful steal even a lot more. . .he kills and you don't pray for them (e.g. the NDeltans who were killed brutally only this year). . .but now he is sick and takes the money from the oil of the people he killed to a foreign country in an attempt to cheat death (the same fate he brutally condemned others to) and you are asking for prayers? THAT IS INSANITY AND DON'T LET GOD WHACK YOU TO DEATH FOR BRINGING POLLUTED PRAYERS TO WASTE HIS TIME!

YaraGreedy KNEW he was sick, mentally lazy, grossly incompetent and a total MISFIT, yet he stepped into the shoes that were bigger than him! He lied and lied until there is no way to lie about going for "Hajj" 4 times within 3 months. . .he has not apologized, yet you pray? To whom are you praying? If he did any serious Hajj, why is he afraid to meet Allah finally in death since he could not even discharge his earthly duties without making an excuse to "see" him in SA? He knows he is lying. . .for the doctors in Germany handed-off his case and told him the truth: They could not "treat" him anymore. . .for he is on a one way street. . .then he moves his sick bed to SA while not building a hospital that can competently provide succor and treatment even for basic sicknesses?

All the MDGs, 7-point non-agenda, Vision 2000000020, Zero Tolerance for Corruption and many slogans that he knows in his heart is like the madness of a psychiatric patient, which of these an on course for actualization? I know your dogged determination will make you manufacture his AMNESTY deceivement as an achievement. . .but this bastard knows that it is a ruse. . .for very soon, the monster he ought to confront is only getting stronger and has not been affected at all.

Looking at the afflictions of this man and the evil he has brought, your prayers for him are a waste of time! But, hey, it is your time go ahead and waste it! Advise him rather to go home and die in peace! He is lucky he has a chance to say a last minute prayer to Allah, the thousands of people he killed had no such luxury! He's got a chance to repent, make love to his wife, kiss his children before he kicks the bucket! This loonie was grandstanding on a game of squash. . .someone who cannot sit up and play it on a Wii or PS3 talk less of sitting up at the court to watch / play? He is a JOKE and now the die is CAST. . .he should be prepared to face the consequences of his greed for power, lies and deceit! Your many misplaced prayers are of no use until he repents and speaks the truth!

BROS, THE SAME BIBLE TELLS YOU TO:

1. PRAY 4 YOUR LEADERS,

2. RESPECT THOSE IN AUTHORITY,

3. BLESS DO NOT CURSE

I HOPE U READ THE BIBLE!

A CURSE TO YAR'ADUA (NIGERIAN PRESIDENT) MULTIPLIES CURSES FOR NIGERIA IN FOLDS. THAT MAN REPRESENTS NIGERIA PHYSICALLY, DIPLOMATICALLY, ECONOMICALLY & SPIRITUALLY. WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL THINGS. DO YOU KNOW WHY CHRIST HAD TO ASK FOR A COIN IN THE BIBLICALLY STORY OF "GIVE TO CAESAR, ?" THE HEAD OF CAESAR IN THE COIN REPRESENTED THE NATION IN ITS ENTIRETY. PROBABLY, WE HAVE NOT LOVED OUR LEADERS THAT IS WHY IIT IS HITTING US BAD.

YAR'ADUA MUST LIVE. IJN, OR IN WHATEVER NAME HE BELIEVES IN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2009
why must everything in Nigeria be turned into
tribalism
ethnic junks and
regions disagreements.
i asked you guys to pray for the president and i did not specify weather in a Christian , Islamic or traditional way. so why the rants?
this is the time our presidents needs us most,
we must be strong for him cheesy
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Eziachi: 2:19am On Nov 29, 2009
airzzee:

Keep on praying. While others are working.
And using Engand's chant of God bless their queen as an example, the same England where majority don't even believe in God and converting their churches into night clubs, a place where Bishops are openly gays.
Get a life.
I always find it funny with Nigerians and their myopic concept of bringing in God into everything. Please people, God is not a Nigerian, he has more important things to occupy him than to worry about the most corrupt nation on earth. The Chinese are not where they are today because they were praying for a well known sick leader with no atom of progressive plans for himself, let alone 150 million people. The Chinese are were they are today because of their hardwork, corruption/stealing by pen is punishable by death, while in Nigeria corruption is rewarded with endless chieftaincy titles and meaningless honorary degrees from faceless universities.

If I
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by preselect(m): 4:11am On Nov 29, 2009
lord i pray u give this man some common sense which will let him understand that he needs to rest more. remove blind ambitions and ill advice from greedy cronies who only think of what they will gain from him. let him go home and be able to take better care of his health and let the country move on, through jesus christ our lord I pray . . .amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2009
Eziachi:

And using Engand's chant of God bless their queen as an example, the same England where majority don't even believe in God and converting their churches into night clubs, a place where Bishops are openly gays.
Get a life.
I always find it funny with Nigerians and their myopic concept of bringing in God into everything. Please people, God is not a Nigerian, he has more important things to occupy him than to worry about the most corrupt nation on earth. The Chinese are not where they are today because they were praying for a well known sick leader with no atom of progressive plans for himself, let alone 150 million people. The Chinese are were they are today because of their hardwork, corruption/stealing by pen is punishable by death, while in Nigeria corruption is rewarded with endless chieftaincy titles and meaningless honorary degrees from faceless universities.

If I
My friend, you really are a sanctimonious and pretentious tool. You really don't stop? This really must be all there is to your life? Can you not just enjoy your own life of choice, instead of furiously trying to masturbate your own ego by spouting dirge in the forums?
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2009
i am flabbergasted, dumbstricken, stupefied, befuddled, baffled and completely shattered at the wicked hearts of Many Nigerians,
   A follower who wishes his/her leader dead will surely meet his/her waterloo.
Law of Karma
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by cantell(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Kososvo,
Nigerians do not want him dead. We just want him to do what is right. Tell his people the truth.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by preselect(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
@kosovo

say what you like, eziachi has a point.
the british are the most godless people i have ever set my eyes upon. yet their anthem is a prayer.
then the americans are somewhat religious, and their anthem is like a war song grin
the nigerians are probably the most religious people on earth and we are also the most corrupt grin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by vikiviko(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
Father deliver Ya'r adua from cancer and death.
Impress on him to accept Jesus as lord and savior, because by his stripes he can only be healed.
You own the hearts of kings , father decide today what you will do with his heart either to resign , die in his sick bed or accept Jesus and continue in office.

From me, Quick recovery.

Let God be judge!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Ndeewonu: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
pres-elect:

@kosovo

say what you like, eziachi has a point.
the british are the most godless people i have ever set my eyes upon. yet their anthem is a prayer.
then the americans are somewhat religious, and their anthem is like a war song grin
the nigerians are probably the most religious people on earth and we are also the most corrupt grin

Eziachi:

Get a life.

If I

R U GUYS SAYING THAT ENGLAND HAS CHANGED THEIR NATIONAL ANTHEM NOW? IS GOD SAVE THE QUEEN NO LONGER THERE? I THINK WE SHOULD LEARN TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOURS. IT'S OUR HATRED FOR OUR NEIGHBOURS THAT TRANSLATES TO LEADERS. EVEN GHANA KNOWS LOVE MORE THAN US.

IS IT HATRED OR YAR'ADUA'S HEALTH WE R TALKING ABT? LET ME TELL U. DIM ODIMEGWU-OJUKWU IS MY MENTOR TILL 2MORO. WHEN HE WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT, HE FAINTED IN THE CAMPAIGN GROUND BUT THAT DID NOT DETER HIM. AND I TELL U, COME 2011, DIM MAY STILL VIE FOR PRESIDENCY UNDER ANY PARTY OF HIS CHOICE. WHY ASK FOR YAR'ADUA TO GO OR DIE. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT COULD BE ANYBODY.

KOSOVO & AIRZEE SPOKE WELL. GOD SHOULD HEAL YAR'ADUA!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
May Almighty God heal mr President Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by kosovo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ndeewonu:

R U GUYS SAYING THAT ENGLAND HAS CHANGED THEIR NATIONAL ANTHEM NOW? IS GOD SAVE THE QUEEN NO LONGER THERE? I THINK WE SHOULD LEARN TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOURS. IT'S OUR HATRED FOR OUR NEIGHBOURS THAT TRANSLATES TO LEADERS. EVEN GHANA KNOWS LOVE MORE THAN US.

IS IT HATRED OR YAR'ADUA'S HEALTH WE R TALKING ABT? LET ME TELL U. DIM ODIMEGWU-OJUKWU IS MY MENTOR TILL 2MORO. WHEN HE WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT, HE FAINTED IN THE CAMPAIGN GROUND BUT THAT DID NOT DETER HIM. AND I TELL U, COME 2011, DIM MAY STILL VIE FOR PRESIDENCY UNDER ANY PARTY OF HIS CHOICE. WHY ASK FOR YAR'ADUA TO GO OR DIE. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT COULD BE ANYBODY.

KOSOVO & AIRZEE SPOKE WELL. GOD SHOULD HEAL YAR'ADUA!!

Anyone who prays for the Death of Someone indirectly invites Death to him or her
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by vowiski(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
Lord have mercy on our President and give him the Power and common sense to sign that Resignation Papers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by blacksta(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
Dear Lord forgive Kosovo and airzee for wasting your time . " Godliness makes a nation great, but sin is a disgrace to any people"
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by OYBMEND: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
if he is too greedy and refuses to put the country first. May he die an never return home alive.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by OYBMEND: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
God bless the queen?

If Yar'adua is as honest to the Nigerian people as the British leaders are to their people I will be worshiping him every sunday.

You people only draw comparisons where it suits you. No British leader will travel abroad for healthcare. They wont even use a private services within their country, public servants usually use the NHS like everyone else.

So I hope Yar'adua dies if he refuses to resign.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by vowiski(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
So I hope Yar'adua dies if he refuses to resign.
too BAD!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by buchcares1: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
may god through his infinite mercy heal our dear president
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For The President! by hamzatafee: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
May God almighty let President Umoru Musa Yar' Adua son on Hajia Dada die as soon as possible,may he never return to Nigeria,na him corpse den go carry come 9ja, so that Goodluck Jonathan can become the President and split us into 4, Yoruba,Hause,Igbo and Niger Delta and we can have peace, nonsense , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps Gej(with video) a must watch for everybody. / Fashola Hands Over The New Office Of Public Defender. Pics. Eko O Ni Baje O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.